Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Generating Passive Income  (Read 3321 times)
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:01:54 PM

I realise that the simplest way to make a profit on crypto at the moment seems to be just buying and holding Bitcoin, but I'm curious if there are any coins or tokens designed specifically to generate ongoing passive income for holding them and if so, how they work?
there really is no guarantee that the coin you have invested gives you a passive income,
and if it gives you the advantage of luck one of the big ones.....

Though it won't have any assurance for that but I'll give trust to my coins that it may give me something in return after all. Even though how potential is your coin, but if you don't work for it then there is nothing will happen.

Buying and holding potentially profitable coins is a great idea but be sure you have monitoring it's flow in the market place and you can sell it when it's price will go high.

and a very difficult moment in this matter is the choice of a project whose coin will have a trading potential. because if it's bad to take this issue, you will have to control only the real price drop and the collapse of investment.
Yes you can manage a loss drop of a coin if you have enough trading skills to regain the loss drop of your coin. It is like controling the coins when will it rise and go down you need to be patient  as long as the rate is down and wait for the right time and realize the potential of the trading potential of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:18 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 12:18:10 PM by Hazaki

I don't think that there's really a coin meant to do that because the value of the coins is determined by their market caps and the higher the investors and holders number is, the higher the coin's value gets . So people who owned bitcoin around 2012 have made 600% gains because the market cap increased , not because the coin is designed to increase it's value , that's nonsense .
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

you can read up on the POS (proof of stake) algorithm.
It is designed to reward people that hold (stake) a certain amount of altcoins for a certain time.

This way, you can create passive income, however, it's only a limited number of altcoins that use POS, if you pick an altcoin to stake, and you gain 10% in one year, but in the same time, the altcoin's price goes down 50%, you end up with more altcoins but with less actual value.

Yes, that is correct, however the profits are not usually very abundant using this method. For example, one of the altcoins that became very popular recently due to the generosity of its bounties is DeepOnion, but through staking it is only generating a poor 5% annual profit. I've heard that altcom is offering a lot more, but I still can not corroborate it.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:34:29 PM

you can read up on the POS (proof of stake) algorithm.
It is designed to reward people that hold (stake) a certain amount of altcoins for a certain time.

This way, you can create passive income, however, it's only a limited number of altcoins that use POS, if you pick an altcoin to stake, and you gain 10% in one year, but in the same time, the altcoin's price goes down 50%, you end up with more altcoins but with less actual value.

Yes, that is correct, however the profits are not usually very abundant using this method. For example, one of the altcoins that became very popular recently due to the generosity of its bounties is DeepOnion, but through staking it is only generating a poor 5% annual profit. I've heard that altcom is offering a lot more, but I still can not corroborate it.
I'm thinking that too, people who are staking their coins, burden the risk of fluctuation seeing that many of these altcoins often fluctuate so hard within a years, if staking only generate such small amount of money
it's kinda waste of time, just go trading and we can earn more than this staking coin option.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:54 AM

Passive income is a process of having an income without such work. This includes investments in bitcoins, ethereum, altcoins, real estate, mutual funds, bonds, etc. Mining, in my opinion is included because you just buy a hard drive and let it mine for you. Generating passive income means that you must invest in any of this either 1 or more.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:37:12 AM

Hey folks,

I realise that the simplest way to make a profit on crypto at the moment seems to be just buying and holding Bitcoin, but I'm curious if there are any coins or tokens designed specifically to generate ongoing passive income for holding them and if so, how they work?

Appreciate any replies,

All POS (proof of stake) coins will reward holders of their coins with more coins, this in theory is passive income as long as the coins retain their value over time.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:51:07 AM

Passive income is a process of having an income without such work. This includes investments in bitcoins, ethereum, altcoins, real estate, mutual funds, bonds, etc. Mining, in my opinion is included because you just buy a hard drive and let it mine for you. Generating passive income means that you must invest in any of this either 1 or more.
Yes, you right. If we want to maximalize passive income we must keep focus on growing asset. Bitcoin is good for begining, but if I have  big capital, I prefer like to do more by create or buy home, store or even  real estate.  I will rent those asset.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

AH! Bite me on that statement. There is coin which is specifically designed like that because its not possible to do so. Whatever we get after investing our money into some projects is nothing but the revenue generated from the product development or services for instance. We are abided with the ICO investments or the coin investment alone where we act as shareholder and in same manner as real life entity would do they distribute the profits to us.

For coin to just put that ind of role on its shoulder seems to be impossible because how they will generate the profits and what they will share with us? I guess thats the first thing which will need to be cleared. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Hey folks,

Appreciate any replies,

Maybe for you to generate passive income you can lend your coin to others with interest in return,
but there is risk on this one cause they might not give it back to you so asking for a collateral is a good assurance.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

HODL BTC long term will probably good if the price will go to the moon.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

If you really want passive income, try TAAS. Its an ERC token which the team is going to distribute dividend every quarter. The more you have thousands of these you will probably receive a lot of ETH which could be your passive income. They have distributed dividends already and the team is quite good with what they do.

CryptoWave

Activity: 109

Web Developer

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:27:37 PM

https://codecanyon.net/item/bitcoin-affiliate-system-earn-passive-cryptocurrency/20955388

This is a good way to earn passively

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

Proof of Stake would be the way to make completely passive income off of a cryptocurrency. Check out the mechanics behind any PoS coin. I've learned personally that you need a pretty hefty amount of coins to really produce anything significant from them though. But it is passive regardless. You'de be better off learning about trading to make money with crypto. Obviously, that is not passive though. Personally it's a big goal of mine to establish a few passive sources of income even outside of crypto. Keep the money flowing!
I think we all want that but it is not easy, because in order to produce passive income in fiat you need a lot of money as well or a lot of talent, so I suppose generating passive income is one of those things that is going to keep eluding us for some time or at least until bitcoin skyrockets and we can use our new found wealth to generate the passive income we are looking for.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

You can also deal with bitcoin mining or other cryptocurrencies, but for mining you will certainly have to spend a lot of money.  And besides bitcoin you also need monitoring stable cryptocurrencies such as etherium, litecoin, ripple, monero or other cryptocurrencies, at the moment, of course, there is nothing better than bitcoin.

Mining is not worth for try at the moment , IMO
I'm usually earn passive income from my speech on local forum since I've been trust as a speaker for bitcoin so yeah.. there is a lot way to earn bitcoin without spending too much expense
Mining is always worth a try but only if you are able to meet three requisites, first you need to have a significant amount of money so you can buy the latest miners, second you need to have access to cheap electricity in your country, and finally you need to join a mining pool.
Yeah, there are many ways to earn money through bitcoin without spending your savings, and the easiest way to earn money is this signature campaign which is totally free and without any investment you can join and after some time can make money by positing your comments in this section and other ways of earning in this forum. Mining is not easy and also money consuming.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

Passive income would be something which can get us money sufficient to fulfil our needs and something is leftover after that and we can save that one in our deposits. This can be achieved with some hard and smart work in the crypto land for sure. There are so many ways around the forum itself, for example you can do the signature campaigns and wooly your skill sets at different ICO project to get paid. That is also great way to start as passive income. I am happy with the forum earnings and I see it as my passive income source.

There are many more ways like trading, gambling and playing games !! But one must know where they can take the risks and which ways is more suitable for them so that they can actually generate the revenue and not get in loss all the time.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

Yeah I'm full positive about mining because it is more or less passive income generator only. There are so many things around with which we can start our passive income but I see the mining as fluent passive income because you don't have to do much about it but just set the things up and let it run on its own and credit your accounts many times in a day! I mean who would not want that kind of income to generate. But the big things come at a cost and here the initial set up cost is a lot and now day we need bigger and stronger miners so I guess that problem must be overcome first to start with the things. Anyway good way to add up in passive income and always better to keep it solid one. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jalato.143

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

Yeah I'm full positive about mining because it is more or less passive income generator only. There are so many things around with which we can start our passive income but I see the mining as fluent passive income because you don't have to do much about it but just set the things up and let it run on its own and credit your accounts many times in a day! I mean who would not want that kind of income to generate. But the big things come at a cost and here the initial set up cost is a lot and now day we need bigger and stronger miners so I guess that problem must be overcome first to start with the things. Anyway good way to add up in passive income and always better to keep it solid one. 

The passive income with bitcoin is very good and it is very simple. in fact bitcoin make it very easy that any body can generate a passive income with bitcoin. you to just buy some bitcoin and make a sense of the market that when the value is falling and when the value is rising and you have to make the best prediction also. buy bitcoin when the value is down and use them when the value is high but you have to make sense a best one.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:45 PM

You can also deal with bitcoin mining or other cryptocurrencies, but for mining you will certainly have to spend a lot of money.  And besides bitcoin you also need monitoring stable cryptocurrencies such as etherium, litecoin, ripple, monero or other cryptocurrencies, at the moment, of course, there is nothing better than bitcoin.

Mining is not worth for try at the moment , IMO
I'm usually earn passive income from my speech on local forum since I've been trust as a speaker for bitcoin so yeah.. there is a lot way to earn bitcoin without spending too much expense
Mining is always worth a try but only if you are able to meet three requisites, first you need to have a significant amount of money so you can buy the latest miners, second you need to have access to cheap electricity in your country, and finally you need to join a mining pool.
Yeah, there are many ways to earn money through bitcoin without spending your savings, and the easiest way to earn money is this signature campaign which is totally free and without any investment you can join and after some time can make money by positing your comments in this section and other ways of earning in this forum. Mining is not easy and also money consuming.
The problem with signature campaigns is that you cannot earn much with them, you can earn some spare money but in no way that is  enough to make a living, besides that is not passive income since you need to work for it while mining can become passive income since you only need to turn on your miners and make money.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:08:35 PM

The passive income with bitcoin is very good and it is very simple. in fact bitcoin make it very easy that any body can generate a passive income with bitcoin. you to just buy some bitcoin and make a sense of the market that when the value is falling and when the value is rising and you have to make the best prediction also. buy bitcoin when the value is down and use them when the value is high but you have to make sense a best one.

What you are talking about fits in the category of trading, and for that reason can't be seen as passive income. Trading in every shape or form requires action from your side, while passive income means that you earn money or coins while doing absolutely nothing. Staking your POS coins can be seen as passive income. Lending can be seen as passive income. Mining to a certain extent can be seen as passive income. Bitcoin itself doesn't allow you to generate passive income by default. Even if you buy at a certain level, and the price increases with 100%, you still haven't gained anything -- gains occur when you sell or spend your coins.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:59:16 AM

Hey folks,

Appreciate any replies,

Maybe for you to generate passive income you can lend your coin to others with interest in return,
but there is risk on this one cause they might not give it back to you so asking for a collateral is a good assurance.

For you to lessen the risk just buy bitcoin and hold it, personally this is my way of earning passive income because we all know the price of bitcoin will continue to rise. Though a lot of passive income that you can invest with but I think cryptocurrency offer higher return.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: