Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:22:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Bittrex began to block accounts!!!  (Read 3190 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

Hello everybody!
I just found out that the exchange has started to block accounts!
Without explaning the reason!
Without a doubt they are trying to rip their users if they are blocking accounts without notice and am sure that the users there are not going to get their money in their account back if it's blocked.I suggest that the remaining users of that exchange transfer all their cyptos from there before they get blocked as well.

Actually I do not like this, because they do not issue warnings first and clean up all accounts that do not comply with the latest policy they have. In my opinion, bittrex is heavily pressured by the FBI and SEC over the stricter application of KYC so that allegations of direct farming accounts are blocked mercilessly.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:49:02 AM

in my dictionary blocking means that you won't able to use the site again like what poloniex did to Syria 5 months ago
Bittrex is only disabling accounts and asking for verification and sadly they aren't saying why , we don't know if it's gonna make the business legit or they are just trying to delay some withdrawals and let some funds stuck at their site

personally I had no balance at bittrex at yet they disabled my account , so the situation is kinda not clear

Bittrex is just preparing themselves just in case bitcoin is going to be regulated and also to save their assess in case a transaction is made illegally.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

Bittrex is just preparing themselves just in case bitcoin is going to be regulated and also to save their assess in case a transaction is made illegally.
They might have read about BTCe from the newspapers?
Angst in the pants?

To my knowledge they are located right inside Nevada. Somewhat closer in the reach of SEC & FBI than BTCe ever has been. And for sure the aftermath of that investigation touched the altcoin scene, where Bittrex has been a major player besides Cryptsy, Mintpal and similars. Last man standing at least, those others ended badly.

I think they will prevail. My account was disabled but I had been able to recover just by leaving some personal data, no uploads needed. I would not have uploaded them any documents, at all. Those would end up on the darknet for sale only.
Don't trusting them with lots of money now. That destruction of trust is unrecoverable. Never ever.
redwine49

Activity: 1008
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

Hello everybody!
I just found out that the exchange has started to block accounts!
Without explaning the reason!
Without a doubt they are trying to rip their users if they are blocking accounts without notice and am sure that the users there are not going to get their money in their account back if it's blocked.I suggest that the remaining users of that exchange transfer all their cyptos from there before they get blocked as well.

Actually I do not like this, because they do not issue warnings first and clean up all accounts that do not comply with the latest policy they have. In my opinion, bittrex is heavily pressured by the FBI and SEC over the stricter application of KYC so that allegations of direct farming accounts are blocked mercilessly.

yess i think so. but i see this news has no big impact for bittrex as major exchange.
today bittrex volume still high about +43k btc and theres more than 500k btc holding in bittrex
humanam

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:26:30 PM

The main thing to\ withdraw funds. Then forget all about bittrex!

This is what you need to be to leave your photo to them!!! how stupid! Trust is really damaged forever.

Yeshualive

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

we had one exchange out of all these different ones with decent volume and good services that we could trust. now that is turning to a heavily regulated exchange which will soon report all your volume to the tax man and they have your identity to do it too.
we should all expect tax evasion charges very soon.

the question is which exchange do you think will take bittrex's place now!

i think all US exchange will do that, poloniex bittrex Hitbtc. its only about time till all monitored by the government

I agree with you.
The govern want know who is trading and how much, and this is the oposite that the essence of criptos, the anonymity.
In a near future, who wants to make business without identify yourself, will come to do in no regulation countrys, and will not have security about your money.
We need find a good exchange in deep web, I do not trust and do not want give all my infos to anyone of govern.

who can beat major exchange like bittrex poloniex hitbtc if they ask your identity. what do you suggest to replace them?

Platform Waves?
There, you can trade in your own wallet for many other crypts, and they want to put FIAT too.
If they can do that, by being direct in the wallet, I think they can have some advantage over the exchanges because the rules will be in the country that of who owns the wallet.
This solve the problem with an international account and a well-configured proxy.
Well, is this or wait for some miracle.
About a exchange in deep web, its better p2p, more secure in the end.
redwine49

Activity: 1008
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:52:13 AM

we had one exchange out of all these different ones with decent volume and good services that we could trust. now that is turning to a heavily regulated exchange which will soon report all your volume to the tax man and they have your identity to do it too.
we should all expect tax evasion charges very soon.

the question is which exchange do you think will take bittrex's place now!

i think all US exchange will do that, poloniex bittrex Hitbtc. its only about time till all monitored by the government

I agree with you.
The govern want know who is trading and how much, and this is the oposite that the essence of criptos, the anonymity.
In a near future, who wants to make business without identify yourself, will come to do in no regulation countrys, and will not have security about your money.
We need find a good exchange in deep web, I do not trust and do not want give all my infos to anyone of govern.

who can beat major exchange like bittrex poloniex hitbtc if they ask your identity. what do you suggest to replace them?

Platform Waves?
There, you can trade in your own wallet for many other crypts, and they want to put FIAT too.
If they can do that, by being direct in the wallet, I think they can have some advantage over the exchanges because the rules will be in the country that of who owns the wallet.
This solve the problem with an international account and a well-configured proxy.
Well, is this or wait for some miracle.
About a exchange in deep web, its better p2p, more secure in the end.

i know some fast exchange like that. but the price is more expensive than exchange offer.
i think is good for someone who really need to exchange his coin for something.
but its not for trader and me still using exchange market for exchange my coin and for trading to make some profit
negrol

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:24:35 AM

I`m blocked about 6 days ago - no response from support. Try`d enchanced verification - until now nothing happens.
Made request to close my account - i will write later what came out of it
asdf122345

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

I`m blocked about 6 days ago - no response from support. Try`d enchanced verification - until now nothing happens.
Made request to close my account - i will write later what came out of it

I only got response for enhanced verification. I'm stuck with the account being disabled. Been 7 days now.
negrol

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

Got the answer :

The system has detected that the phone number you have entered has been used on another account. If you have not used this number on another account please let us know immediately.

Bittrex does allow multiple accounts. In order to use multiple accounts you will need to verify each account to the Enhanced Level, you can do that here:

Once verified please provide all account emails you have registered at Bittrex for our records. You can then attach the Proof of Identity listed below and we will process your ticket for an account re-enable.

Required Proof of Identity
Please provide a government identification and a selfie of you holding the identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with Bittrex and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf files, or links to files.

rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

shity scammers
IIV

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

I have a single account. I'm not from a country considered enemy of US (south east asia). And have no huge deposit and withdrawals. No proxies or VPNs Yet, my account is blocked.
s1avash

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

20 days my account has been disabled for no reason

https://i.imgur.com/R8ruwx1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rlgCyD4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zpQY0HE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5aY6Plf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nybdggT.jpg
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:33 PM

I have a single account. I'm not from a country considered enemy of US (south east asia). And have no huge deposit and withdrawals. No proxies or VPNs Yet, my account is blocked.
I am basic verified and use my account occasionally to trade a bit on their platform, and thus far there hasn't been anything that resulted me to experience anything like people here are complaining about.

I am from Europe and have basic verified my account with actual (correct) information, which might be the reason that my account is exempt from everything that happens to other people's accounts.

Initially the system doesn't seem to actually check if the information is correct or potentially falsely inserted, so it is subject to abuse, which might be the reason people being basic verified have their accounts blocked.

That's just regarding basic verified accounts. Accounts with the highest verification level being blocked, likely have other reasons causing problems.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
roberto95

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:01 AM

I am having the same issues.

As I registered my account last month, I deposited some of my funds while my verification was still in process.

For some reason the verification never seemed to come through correctly and now I have full access to the account but cannot withdraw any funds.

After having contacted the customer service and opening different request tickets, reaching out to their social media pages, still no answer..

Would definitely not recommend any new user to start trading on Bittrex, absurd customer service, shameless bunch of persons.
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:08:11 AM

It looks like they are blocking all the accounts which are not fully verified.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
pooyanajafi

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:57:18 PM

Dear Bittrex Support

Due to your recent decision to ban Iranian account , please refund all of my money in Bitcoin to my wallet address
CoinMiner1989

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:33:41 PM

22 days my acc has been disable ! ... please back money ...
viking_vp3

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

same happend to me
they disabled my verified account 23 days ago
in first 14 days i only received 2 robot answer
then one of staffs reply that u must wait longer :|
23 days no proper answer from them
many others like me
we start this petition, if you interested join us
https://www.change.org/p/bill-shihara-unblock-bittrex-user-accounts
mostafa@tatlari

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:18:44 PM

We do not know for what reason our accounts are deactivated, and for no reason and explanation from the bittrex, even our money is not returned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: