Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] IDEX - 🔵 TOKENSALE IS LIVE!!! BOUNTY OVER!!! 🔵  (Read 35607 times)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

it's not just the spreadsheet that has been updated but also the OP post, but I could see clearly:

This bounty campaign will last until the end of the contribution period. The public sale will begin on Monday December 11th 4pm UTC and will end on January 11th 4pm UTC. We will awarding 2,500,000 AURA / 50 DVIP which is equal to $150,000 USD. It is equal to %3 of tokens offered in public sale. We reseve our right to decrease the allocated amount for each campaign if that certain campaign doesn't reach expected number of participants.

it's not my problem, it's just a reminder in case you have not noticed it.

If we see the price of aura its going 3x ico price. I dont get it..too many developer be little bounty hunter after they collected money and play with us. For all bounty hunter we need to be very carefull to subscribe now. Seriously they change everything in this thread. Good job dev i like how you tricked us. Go get some lambo with that 6 million dollar you collected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuroraDao

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

it's not just the spreadsheet that has been updated but also the OP post, but I could see clearly:

This bounty campaign will last until the end of the contribution period. The public sale will begin on Monday December 11th 4pm UTC and will end on January 11th 4pm UTC. We will awarding 2,500,000 AURA / 50 DVIP which is equal to $150,000 USD. It is equal to %3 of tokens offered in public sale. We reseve our right to decrease the allocated amount for each campaign if that certain campaign doesn't reach expected number of participants.

As I said above the original plan was DVIP which meant only those with bigger stakes could be above the 0.01 threshold and AURA for those below. This was miscommunicated into the stakes post and showed up as all AURA. IDXM is now able to meet the original terms which was DVIP for everyone without needing to give our AURA to those below.

You will also notice that what you quoted says "It is equal to %3 of tokens offered in public sale."

The public sale was selling IDXM. AURA was airdropped after the sale. The bounty was for the tokens in the sale.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
AuroraDao

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

If we see the price of aura its going 3x ico price. I dont get it..too many developer be little bounty hunter after they collected money and play with us. For all bounty hunter we need to be very carefull to subscribe now. Seriously they change everything in this thread. Good job dev i like how you tricked us. Go get some lambo with that 6 million dollar you collected

There was no sale for AURA. They were airdropped after the sale on those who bought DVIP (now IDXM) in the sale. Bounties were for the tokens in the sale (DVIP), we even listed what % of the sale tokens went to the bounty participants.

While I admit that there was a miscommunication from the team that lead to the stakes being listed in AURA (not the bounty manager's fault) the bounty paying out in IDXM is in line with the original terms.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

As I said above the original plan was DVIP which meant only those with bigger stakes could be above the 0.01 threshold and AURA for those below. This was miscommunicated into the stakes post and showed up as all AURA. IDXM is now able to meet the original terms which was DVIP for everyone without needing to give our AURA to those below.

this not all; the Aura token was droped for every IDXM holder at ratio of 50000/1,
if we take into consideration the Token Details:
Total Supply: 2000 DVIP
Token sale total: 1600 DVIP
Marketing: 30 DVIP
Bounty: 50 DVIP
Bug Bounty: 20 DVIP
Previously sold during our presale: 300 DVIP

this is a total of 1950idxm converted to aura it's egal to 97500000 aura, and there is a total of 100000000 Circulating Supply.

some one run out with 2500000AURA.

Now it's up to people to see if this team is worth to be trusted and using their service.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
AuroraDao

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

this not all; the Aura token was droped for every IDXM holder at ratio of 50000/1,

this is a total of 1950idxm converted to aura it's egal to 97500000 aura, and there is a total of 100000000 Circulating Supply.

Now it's up to people to see if this team is worth to be trusted and using their service.

That AURA is going to the growth hacking initiatives. We have been transparent about that from day 1 for anyone who asked in our telegram and in our main thread. Here is a direct link to us answering this months ago - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215360.msg24756187#msg24756187. Unsold DVIP is burned and the AURA claims are going back into initiatives that help Aurora grow.

The bounty never included the AURA airdrop. It was for DVIP and then fixed such that those with below 0.01 DVIP would get AURA. Then we fixed DVIP (with IDXM) so that everyone could get it.

TokenForUs

Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:27:58 AM

That AURA is going to the growth hacking initiatives. We have been transparent about that from day 1 for anyone who asked in our telegram and in our main thread. Here is a direct link to us answering this months ago - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215360.msg24756187#msg24756187. Unsold DVIP is burned and the AURA claims are going back into initiatives that help Aurora grow.

The bounty never included the AURA airdrop. It was for DVIP and then fixed such that those with below 0.01 DVIP would get AURA. Then we fixed DVIP (with IDXM) so that everyone could get it.

Can you give us address you put idxm for bounty ? Or you forget to created it ? Or you give us idxm because aura token is rise now and you actually dont like people who register for bounty and make this decision. ( why company gives big payment to those shitty bounty hunter )

rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:32:03 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:58:10 AM by rahmat86

today distribution of bounty payment i hope dev not delay for this, i saw at spreadsheet this payment is change. I get 0.23 token which previously I get 11000 tokens, what is this aurora dao token or IDXM ?
please answer my question
AuroraDao

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

today distribution of bounty payment i hope dev not delay for this, i saw at spreadsheet this payment is change. I get 0.23 token which previously I get 11000 tokens, what is this aurora dao token or IDXM ?
please answer my question

Bounties will start going out this week and will be paid in IDXM, which is the new DVIP asset. DVIP is what we sold in the sale.

The bounty was originally for DVIP only, the token we sold in the sale, but we had an issue with the fact that DVIP only had 2 decimal places. The plan was to then pay out DVIP to those who had over a 0.01 stake and pay out AURA to the rest. When creating the stakes it seems that it was accidentally put in all AURA due to bad communication on the teams end (the bounty manager did everything correctly). Once the sale ended we locked DVIP for life and replaced it with IDXM. IDXM and DVIP have the exact same benefits, the only changes are a new name and the fact that IDXM has 18 decimal places. By changing DVIP to IDXM we were now able to fulfill the original bounty terms, which was solely for DVIP.

cybercobro

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

I can only pray,  Cheesy
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

is 0.28 IDXM worht 14k aurora DAO?
and, when idxm landing to my wallet, am i get aurora dao to?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TokenForUs

Ccfound

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

is 0.28 IDXM worht 14k aurora DAO?
and, when idxm landing to my wallet, am i get aurora dao to?

No !!! Idxm worth half aurora now

ghost15

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

There is no Unsold Token, the project was 100% successful, all the Token were sold so there will be no more Aura that will go back to the growth hacking reserves as you said in the answer.
now; did you know that the bounty participants have given a plus for the success of this project?, and they are investores like the poeple that bought the IDXM at the ico, maybe they have no invested money but they have invested time, knowlege and support for you and your team and it's worth or more then the money invested.

Whenever someone asks you a question here or on another channel, you refer to the white paper; I read and reread this paper but it's only black on white and the reality is made with colors and tastes so will you apply what is written? and that's where it finds all the harm, If 2500000 Token have not been served to those who have the right; how can we trust you on the 900M which are not yet distributed?(don't refer to the white paper because i've read it more then once)

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

There is no Unsold Token, the project was 100% successful, all the Token were sold so there will be no more Aura that will go back to the growth hacking reserves as you said in the answer.
now; did you know that the bounty participants have given a plus for the success of this project?, and they are investores like the poeple that bought the IDXM at the ico, maybe they have no invested money but they have invested time, knowlege and support for you and your team and it's worth or more then the money invested.

Whenever someone asks you a question here or on another channel, you refer to the white paper; I read and reread this paper but it's only black on white and the reality is made with colors and tastes so will you apply what is written? and that's where it finds all the harm, If 2500000 Token have not been served to those who have the right; how can we trust you on the 900M which are not yet distributed?(don't refer to the white paper because i've read it more then once)

maybe, they will distribute another 1300 IDXM to investor and airdroped equal aurora token to IDXM holders. i waiting my 0.28xx IDXM to from bounty, when i receive it, it must include at least 14k aurora token to

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

How do you explain %35 fall in original bounty amount?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

It is not fair. If you act like that, no one trusts you and does not use the idex Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
komisariatku

Activity: 868
Merit: 456

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

How do you explain %35 fall in original bounty amount?
wow... i think in the thread alocation blog bounty is 15 token, but distribution only 3 token or 35% from normal alocation... why??

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

This is unfair! Dear manager, we trust your words and we are participating in the campaign accordingly. I'm half losing my winnings in the new distribution. They already collect money in very high quantities. They are dissolving a small amount that they will give us. SHAME!
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation! The bounty will start going out early this week and will be fully sent out by Friday!

Thanks for being patient with us over this last month. Since EtherDelta was hacked IDEX has seen a massive influx of users that is growing every day. This has lead to a huge strain on our systems and resulted in us working nearly non stop on scaling. We have also been going through hiring more devs, which is taking a lot of manpower as well. Factor into the chaos that from around January 10th until January 24th we were under a massive DDOS that took all of our focus we just haven't had the time to breath and catch up with our other duties.

Now that things are a bit more stable we will be sending out the IDXM this week!

IDXM is the new version of DVIP. Originally the bounty was for DVIP (the token we sold in our sale) but we ran into the issue that the precision of DVIP was only 2 decimals. This meant that those with small bounties would not be able to participate. We have since rebranded DVIP as IDXM, which has 18 decimal places, and will be paying our per the original bounty terms.

Right now 1 full IDXM is trading at over 6 eth per IDXM on IDEX! https://idex.market/eth/idxm

1 full IDXM gives you no trade fees on IDEX until 2021! Hope to see you all trading there with your fee discount.

Thanks again for your participation!

Forum is not at your monopoly! This forum is important to everyone. You do not take your business seriously. Your agreement is not faithful!
As long as there is no sanction, there will always be campaigns that act according to the head.
I have a study on this subject!
We need to feel the weight of the forum.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Well ... Only DVIP (IDXM)? This is not what was agreed at the beginning. In the telegram chat, the administrators send us again and again to the bitcointalk bounty thread. Rewards are clearly visible in the thread. It can't be a misunderstanding, they knew it from the beginning. This was written in the chat:

But bounty thread is Bounty Allocation

Signature Bounty %30 - 750 000 AURA / 15 DVIP
Media/Article/Youtube Bounty %30 - 750 000 AURA / 15 DVIP
Twitter Bounty %20 - 500 000 AURA / 10 DVIP
Translation Bounty %10 - 250 000 AURA / 5 DVIP
Telegram %5 - 125 000 AURA / 2.5 DVIP
Newsletter %5 - 125 000 AURA / 2.5 DVIP

Moreover, the CEO himself corroborates it. I attach the catch, you can search the text in telegram.

I have more screenshots of administrators saying that we will receive AURA. I attach the capture of the CEO (Alex Wearn), I think he should know what he delivers, If he says this, it must be this. It's the CEO's word. So needmoney did it right, there was no misunderstanding.  (Sorry for my english)

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Well ... Only DVIP (IDXM)? This is not what was agreed at the beginning. In the telegram chat, the administrators send us again and again to the bitcointalk bounty thread. Rewards are clearly visible in the thread. It can't be a misunderstanding, they knew it from the beginning. This was written in the chat:

But bounty thread is Bounty Allocation

Signature Bounty %30 - 750 000 AURA / 15 DVIP
Media/Article/Youtube Bounty %30 - 750 000 AURA / 15 DVIP
Twitter Bounty %20 - 500 000 AURA / 10 DVIP
Translation Bounty %10 - 250 000 AURA / 5 DVIP
Telegram %5 - 125 000 AURA / 2.5 DVIP
Newsletter %5 - 125 000 AURA / 2.5 DVIP

Moreover, the CEO himself corroborates it. I attach the catch, you can search the text in telegram.

I have more screenshots of administrators saying that we will receive AURA. I attach the capture of the CEO (Alex Wearn), I think he should know what he delivers, If he says this, it must be this. It's the CEO's word. So needmoney did it right, there was no misunderstanding.  (Sorry for my english)

I also remember that in the original bounty conditions it was written that they would be paid in both DVIP and AURA tokens. It is not very nice to change the conditions before payments.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: