Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year in Cryptocurrency still no luck earning bitcoin. Need some real advice.  (Read 9764 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

Need some expert or real advice on how I can earn bitcoin. thanks
1 year in crypto but you are still newbie here? I think you are newbie here in forum. Try to read a lot on bitcoin discussion and Trading discussion, you can also learn a lot from there, and if what country you are, try to read a lot from local boards of which country you are so you can learn a lot from there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:06 AM

Just keep going pal. I know everything is going difficult for you but you need to be strong and look further. There are many ways here in btc forum where you can earn much. I spend more than 6 months always looking everywhere and now here I am participating in any signature campaign.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

Just have more patience. Prices on cryptocurrency is so volatile that even those traders that have been in this industry for more than a year cannot predict it. Read more books and blogs about trading and start learning other techniques from them.
Earning bitcoin does not have to do with patience. Patience will not bring food to your table, patience will not buy you a house or a car or anything good you may need. Even if you want to invest in bitcoin and watch it grow in value, you will still need funds to do that and apparently patience will not give you that money. My point is that you just have to work for it and stop depending on luck to earn. Even luck is busy working.
There is no way that we can deny the importance of luck in our lives but the point is you cannot rely on your luck only. If you really want to achieve something in your life, then you have to burn your midnight oil. There are so many around us who are earning a very handsome amount by investing in bitcoin. You can also amongst one of them, but you need to be very much hard working.
Luck is just some make belief as far as I am concerned. I know some people can get lucky sometimes when being given or they getting what they don’t even deserve while someone work for it. The thing is if you wait for luck, you may start growing white beards before luck even tend to remember you were existing.

So, the best thing is to take your life in your hands and work towards achieving greatness, and if you are lucky enough, you may even get a bigger result than you could have imagined.
invitro

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

Step 1. Work

Step 2. Save money

Step 3. Buy bitcoin
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

I will share a little my experience. Initially, I was also hard to earning bitcoin. but after that I found a bounty in this forum, I focus on the signature campaign, social media, and blog campaign. I am trying to maximize the skill that I have, and in the end, I was able to get enough profit from the bounty. My advice is you should be diligent and focus to do it. I'm sure you'll get the same thing as me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:22 PM

It almost a year since I have started in bitcoin and so far I'm my earning is doing well. I earn bitcoin through this forum because it is easy yet you will get a higher profit. The only capital you need here is knowledge related in cryptocurrency because it will be guide for others. Furthermore, the qualifications in order to gain here is that you must promote the ICO or service you were participating.
Well, wearing a signature of the ICO is apparently a very good way of promoting or using the social media. However, just staying relevant on the forum and if possible with some good skills is enough to hit some pretty good results in earning bitcoin. A year is too much for someone serious and I am sure you will agree with me on that.

For someone who can always stay on the forum and even online as you said, find time to learn and contribute effectively, and have some good skills, will not lack earning.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

Actually if you have unyielding spirit and passion to get bitcoin then you can get satisfying result.
Lots of ways to get bitcoin, one of them is by doing mining, trading, looking for bounty and various other investments.
all you do is keep trying everything because if you do not dare try then you will not get any.
experience gained from the various things you do, without experience you will only hope to luck and you will not get what you dream of.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

You can share that for the past one year you have done what we can to give you advice like how you trade or you have made free or you have mining, from the When we see you doing that, we will give you the knowledge you need or need to maintain the work or remove unnecessary work.
StanTheCat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:23:02 AM

You need to speculate to accumulate in crypto just as you do with fiat. The alternative is to get a job paying in the currency of your choice, you need to figure out what skills you have that can be sold. Good luck.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:17:43 AM

Sometime it will take more than a year to make money because Altcoins are completely in down trend with the increase price of Bitcoin. But don't give up keep on finding different way to build your asset.
spartaservices

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:44:47 AM

I would try out altcoins too.
Then convert them back to BTC>
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Being an year into bitcoin is a good thing, but what you have learned seems to be nothing. If you have learned, you could have made a bigger earning in terms of bitcoin. Here very few gets to be lucky to earn big without any learning. That too happened during the days of bitcoin as giveaway. Now things has changed a lot, update yourself with the different earning possibilities available.
I think you have not given the required time to this campaign and did not upgrade your rank, that’s why you have nothing in your bitcoin wallet. But don’t worry it is a time consuming site and also need patience to make money in this campaign. You should not lose your confidence and patience. Just give time to this campaign and wait a little more earn money from this signature campaign.
Kyon

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin like joining signature campaign or twitter campaign or Altcoin bounty campaign but with signature campaign, they often accept Full member and above so I think with newbie rank it's really hard to earn Bitcoin in here so the first thing you need to do is increase your account rank to at least Member or higher Cheesy
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin like joining signature campaign or twitter campaign or Altcoin bounty campaign but with signature campaign, they often accept Full member and above so I think with newbie rank it's really hard to earn Bitcoin in here so the first thing you need to do is increase your account rank to at least Member or higher Cheesy

I agree with you.  OP needs to concentrate first on getting his rank higher because the opportunities are better if you have high rank.  Good ICOs especially in bitcoin campaigns are mostly often for Full Members and above.  I have been a Newbie also in this forum and I suggest reading  about bitcoin and learning about the market while you are getting your rank higher.  In this way,  when you are going to trade in the future,  you will be able to understand basic things about trading.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

Sometime it will take more than a year to make money because Altcoins are completely in down trend with the increase price of Bitcoin. But don't give up keep on finding different way to build your asset.

I think it doesn't have a specific time frame, but 1 year in cryptocurrency already and not making good profit, there must be really something wrong with either your strategy and your mindset. I think you should think that you are going to succeed so that it will bring the best out of you. Yeah, don't give up but at least do your homework and see where are you going wrong, try to write it down so that you can pinpoint on it.

Initially, I'm not making money that I wanted to I used that method and try every bit of everything. Like some sort of experiment and see what combinations (capital used, time spend, what time to do my trading etc), would work for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

It is the best design you should try the altcoins as well, because come of the people are not having the experience in the bitcoin and the bitcoin will help all the people to buy the things and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more, I hope in the future the bitcoin will be the famous currency and it will be the best for the people who are aware of the bitcoin not really but to some extent.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

It is the best design you should try the altcoins as well, because come of the people are not having the experience in the bitcoin and the bitcoin will help all the people to buy the things and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more, I hope in the future the bitcoin will be the famous currency and it will be the best for the people who are aware of the bitcoin not really but to some extent.
It’s not a matter of telling people to give you some real advice, the thing there is whether you’re ready to take the advice. One thing you should know in this life is that you don’t build a skyscraper in a single day, you’ve got to start slowly and do it step by step. Build your foundation by first of all deciding whether you belong here or not, whether you can earn from Bitcoin, whether it is meant for you. Ask yourself what you want to do, is it Investment, Working, trading etc.

When you choose one, you have to focus most on that one and work hard on it and stop jumping from one place to the other. But that doesn’t mean you are not allowed to try out new opportunities when you see one.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:56:33 PM

usually for the beginners some of them had claiming the faucet because there is no particular skill to get satoshi on faucet but indeed this is not worth anymore and i would not recommend  earning bitcoin from faucet sites and in this forum you can earn bitcoin with do some tasks or from signature campaign but besides that there are so many way to earning bitcoin it depends on what skills do you have 
Skills are not really hard to get and it all depends on everyone's initiative. The problem with most people is that they are always impatient and instead of trying to take their time to find the best means possible, do it well and earn well to convert those little period of learning and research, then they end up wasting the precious time on something more unworthy of their time and still coming all the way back to square one again.
Wonza99

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Crypto Fan

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

Go if your only goal is the bitcoin because you boot badly. I would try to make many altcoins (if you have time) mine also altcoins to then get BTC
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

is it possible to earn coins doing things like graphic design? That is one skill I actually possess
It is very possible and that is why we have the services thread and some freelance websites that you can get paid in coin.
In fact, this is a skill that will never stop being looked out for and if you are good at what you do, your work will always speak for you.

Find resources around, open a topic displaying your past works in the services section, visit xbtfreeleance, coinalityetc and see gigs you can lay your hands on. Those are some pretty ways to go about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: