Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore miner doesn't detect 6x RX570  (Read 184 times)
RTRWDR (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:20 AM

Hi

I have been running a 6xRX570 rig with win10 and Claymore and everything was running smooth for few months, but this morning I woke up with the email from the pool saying that worker is unavailable. I went to check the miner, I run the script but I got the message " No nvidia od open cl graphic cards detected".

I thought it was the ETH upgrade but these cards are still 4gb and should be good.

Tried to unisnstall and reinstall the GPU drivers but the problem is still there.

I see the cards in the device manager although some have an exclamation mark.

Tried to run MinerGate software but the cards are not there either.

So, I have 6 cards in device manager but the mining script doesn't detect them???

Any sugestions on what road do I go from here?

Thank you in advance
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hagbase

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

Welcome to Win10 Auto Update. Happend to me too yesterday installed creators update and a new AMD Driver, check installed win updates.

Remove driver with DDU, install Blockchain Driver and apply Pixel Clock Patcher if your Vbios is modded. Disable WIn10 Autoupdates. Done.

RTRWDR (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:46:10 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 09:28:36 AM by RTRWDR

Some time ago when setting the rig I ran a registry file that was supossed to stop all the automatic updates, I guess it was not working properly.

Will install the blockchain drivers and hope for the best.

This hapened just in time when I thought my rigs are running perfect and I can roam around free, lol..

Thanx for the advice.

UPDATE

Installed the Win10 update and blockchain drivers and everything is back to normal.

Sometimes I really do thing these CPUs and GPUs some life of ther own, like when setting the rig and changing the power cables from the same PSU just for the Win10 to find all 6 cards.

Cheers m8.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: