Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how wallet? want to make exhanges.  (Read 344 times)
quitsnog2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

hello , I would like to develop APP of bitcoin exchanges , but I cannot get any source of it,  even at GitHub, most of it just have introduced  API his own app. .. and even I can't get basic source of it.   anybody help to let me know any website or source of it?

ps. I means, I want to know how to exchages bitcoin address works , does bitcoin address of exchages have many address that be given for users, ?

and is it called hot wallet? ,   thanks.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pebwindkraft

Activity: 257
Merit: 343

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:57:58 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:27:45 AM by pebwindkraft
Merited by ABCbits (1)

not sure if I got your request correctly. It sounds like you want to develop a bitcoin application, that can be used like a wallet, so you can do transactions. If so, maybe remove the word exchange in the header, and rename it to "transactions".

There is several code available to it, but for sure it starts with reading the doc (bitcoin.org and maybe Andreas' book "mastering Bitcoin", it is online available, and exists in many languages).
Developping an app as a wallet requires very sophisticated know how, and has a steep learning curve. Especially on securing the private keys is a very hard piece. You need crypto know-how (ECDSA), and the way, how public keys are derived from priv keys. Then there is the concept of HD wallets, which allow to generate a lot of addresses from a single key pair.

Code references: a single search for bitcoin revealed 14,350 repository results !
There is C++, Java, JScript, Python, shell scripts - you name it. So feel free to have a deeper look there, and let us know about your results.

Hint: in this forum there appears often the request to code a library, you may want to search as well here.
Igrylechka

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:16:48 AM

How to choose a bitcoin wallet for your computer?

Client for PC appeared simultaneously with bitcoin, now there are several solutions. The official website of cryptocurrency recommended some desktop application:

Bitcoin Knots. This is a full bitcoin client, which is available for all operating systems. Bitcoin Knots ensures a high degree of privacy: the application does not transmit the transaction information to other members of the network, complicates the surveillance of payments, provides the ability to use the anonymous Tor browser. Other advantages include: full control of own funds, independence from third parties, open source. Drawback: can be downloaded on the PC which are vulnerable to malware, so you need to think about the security of the device.
Bitcoin Core. Takes up less space on a PC than a full bitcoin wallet, but provides access to fewer features. For Bitcoin Core is characterized by high stability, reliability, and exceptional privacy.
GreenAddress. The client assumes joint control of Finance. This means that each transaction must be confirmed by a third party (can be disabled). The app can be used in an unsafe environment, but requires two-step authentication. Disadvantages: the client depends on a third party (can be disabled) and is loaded from a remote server.
ArcBit. The app is easy to use, but does not give the owner complete control over the funds, there is the intervention of third parties. There are analogues for a smartphone.
BitGo. This client was a high level of security: by default, two factor authentication enabled and joint control means (which for some users may be negative), the system prevents snooping, but it can store the history of payments and personal data of the user.
Copay. The source code is freely available, allowing anyone to independently perform the audit. The client provides basic privacy and control of Finance, but may be vulnerable if the computer on which you installed Copay infected with a virus.
mSIGNA. The best bitcoin wallet for advanced users. mSIGNA different advanced functionality, excellent protection and convenience. Applies to "thick" applications for the PC.
Armory. Bitcoin wallet with advanced features, which offers data encryption, backup, secure storage on computers disconnected from the network. The level of security is the best bitcoin wallet.
Bither. Simple and secure client, however, low in confidentiality: the application discloses some data to other network members, allows you to monitor transactions and the balance of the user does not support Tor.
Electrum is a thin client, which still claims the title of best bitcoin wallet for beginners. Electrum has all the necessary functions and very easy to use. The program conducts SPV using remote servers provides two-factor authentication and basic privacy. Have Electrum open source.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: