Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country still not legalized bitcoin ?  (Read 2099 times)
wellsontheja (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:20:44 PM

It's so simple, because government in some countries are only just protecting they're own national currency.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?
Some country still not legalized bitcoin like the South Korea because  there are  posibilities to attact there country and also they have fear to be destroyed or to be destracted  by the terrorists through the transactions of bitcoin.
cleofila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

Meanwhile in Russia Putin sees the crypto currency is very dangerous to safety because it would be worst scenario for increasing of laundering of money. The offshore are no more reabile things due to recently scandals at Malta.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

Bitcoin still consider as criminal money so it can be use for corrupt money or money laundry.
And for who already legalize bitcoin do not aware of this problem?
Well I think they able to prevent or find the quick solution if this happen after they start to legalize bitcoin since their government must aware of bitcoin negative impact before start to legalize it !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Maybe because legalizing Bitcoin is not their priority or its in their least priority for now. Legalizing Bitcoin in a country will need further studies so that it will not be used against them or by criminals or terrorist. Its not as easy as the leader of a country will just announce that Bitcoin is legal. Government needs to consult different sectors in the industry on what will be the impact if they legalize Bitcoin and if the industry will support Bitcoin as well.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

Meanwhile in Russia Putin sees the crypto currency is very dangerous to safety because it would be worst scenario for increasing of laundering of money. The offshore are no more reabile things due to recently scandals at Malta.
please. the russian government has nothing to worry about when it comes to money laundering, pretty sure putin does it himself (read panama papers and putin's involvement in them, he had offshore shell corporations to do this through). if anything, its the exposure and use of a digitized, nearly untraceable currency (or asset, whichever you prefer, im using currency for the purposes of this explanation) that they cannot control. the lack of control for what is pretty much an authoritarian government is is a huge threat, it's pretty obvious why putin and his regime wouldnt like the idea of cryptocurrencies. as for laundering money, you can do that with any existing currency or asset. you can just fake purchases at a literal laundromat for 50 tailored suits a day and probably get away with it. if you're saying governments are afraid of bitcoin's potential or use for money laundering then youve either got a serious lack of knowledge and arent equipped to have this discussion, or youve just no idea what money laundering actually is or entails.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

maybe I think in my country the government still keeps the currency stability of my country that applies because many factors may be one of his less understood citizens about bitcoin currency or technology that is growing or my country may be afraid of inflation big scale
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:37:46 AM

It will take time. We are currently still in the infancy stage of cryptocurrencies. I don't even think most 3rd world countries' governments know about cryptocurrencies yet. Due to all those negative news they probably think that bitcoin is only being used mainly for drugs and other illegal stuff and for money laundering.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:40:00 AM

Many governments in many countries are still not yet fully aware to what is bitcoin. I think it is the main reason why the bitcoin is not yet been legalize in many countries. Also many governments focuses on the disadvantages of bitcoins than it is advantages.
lazygin001

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:41:58 AM

Because countries are worried about this new force that they will not be able control.
These governments are wayyyy too comfortable with the current system and they basically can to do whatever they want to it.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

Well, it is just a matter of choice. One country can see cryptocurrency as an opportunity to utilize for their own economic or financial interest while another county may view it as a big threat to their economy and the financial control they are traditionally utilizing. In other words, we all have differences and since the state has the sovereign power we could not do anything if a country would choose to ban the selling/buying of Bitcoin within their jurisdiction. Technically, though, they could not touch Bitcoin.
IceOleg

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:48:34 AM

Same reason why most of the countries allow to use only their national currency inside the country. Each country is interested to protect the local currency.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

I am not too sure of my knowledge of it. but most of the countries do not involve because of many factors. one of the most influential factors is their national bank. that's what I know
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:58:50 AM

I am not too sure of my knowledge of it. but most of the countries do not involve because of many factors. one of the most influential factors is their national bank. that's what I know
Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin. It is convenient and dangerous. Once bitcoin becomes a mainstream national standard, the central banks will have lost control of it.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:01:46 AM

because some of these countries feel a loss, and see bitcoin only in terms of losses. Well, bitcoin does not pay taxes, and the pieces are directly given to the exchangers, or miners. because it does, harms the state, and makes it difficult to operate, and repay debt. so, therefore bitcoin is not legalized.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

Same reason why most of the countries allow to use only their national currency inside the country. Each country is interested to protect the local currency.
Other reasons is that, they are afraid that they can't generate income and taxes from bitcoin holders. And also of having problem with resources just like internet connections to run this technology smoothly.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

There are some reasons but I think the main reason for this case is these countries can't overcome the disadvantages of Bitcoin to avoid bad guys taking advantage of it to commit guilty like tax evasion, drug trafficking or money laundering. Beside, some countries afraid that Bitcoin can harm the economy in their country so they still hesitate about legalizing Bitcoin in their country.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin. It is convenient and dangerous. Once bitcoin becomes a mainstream national standard, the central banks will have lost control of it.
Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin. right. But alot of things can definitely significantly slow down the adoption. One possibly reason: global ban; very unlikely, but definitely will drastically slow it down as we will most likely not be able to use it in public stores.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

It will surely be hard for governments around the world to legalize bitcoin simply because of the main feature bitcoin has.  Which is being a decentralized form of transactions, leaving not a trace of what has happened for the governement to check. Because of this government will not legalize it since they will not have the capacity to check what transaction their citizens are into.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: