Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country still not legalized bitcoin ?  (Read 2099 times)
wellsontheja (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:20:44 PM

It's so simple, because government in some countries are only just protecting they're own national currency.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?
Some country still not legalized bitcoin like the South Korea because  there are  posibilities to attact there country and also they have fear to be destroyed or to be destracted  by the terrorists through the transactions of bitcoin.
cleofila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

Meanwhile in Russia Putin sees the crypto currency is very dangerous to safety because it would be worst scenario for increasing of laundering of money. The offshore are no more reabile things due to recently scandals at Malta.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

Bitcoin still consider as criminal money so it can be use for corrupt money or money laundry.
And for who already legalize bitcoin do not aware of this problem?
Well I think they able to prevent or find the quick solution if this happen after they start to legalize bitcoin since their government must aware of bitcoin negative impact before start to legalize it !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Maybe because legalizing Bitcoin is not their priority or its in their least priority for now. Legalizing Bitcoin in a country will need further studies so that it will not be used against them or by criminals or terrorist. Its not as easy as the leader of a country will just announce that Bitcoin is legal. Government needs to consult different sectors in the industry on what will be the impact if they legalize Bitcoin and if the industry will support Bitcoin as well.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

Meanwhile in Russia Putin sees the crypto currency is very dangerous to safety because it would be worst scenario for increasing of laundering of money. The offshore are no more reabile things due to recently scandals at Malta.
please. the russian government has nothing to worry about when it comes to money laundering, pretty sure putin does it himself (read panama papers and putin's involvement in them, he had offshore shell corporations to do this through). if anything, its the exposure and use of a digitized, nearly untraceable currency (or asset, whichever you prefer, im using currency for the purposes of this explanation) that they cannot control. the lack of control for what is pretty much an authoritarian government is is a huge threat, it's pretty obvious why putin and his regime wouldnt like the idea of cryptocurrencies. as for laundering money, you can do that with any existing currency or asset. you can just fake purchases at a literal laundromat for 50 tailored suits a day and probably get away with it. if you're saying governments are afraid of bitcoin's potential or use for money laundering then youve either got a serious lack of knowledge and arent equipped to have this discussion, or youve just no idea what money laundering actually is or entails.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

maybe I think in my country the government still keeps the currency stability of my country that applies because many factors may be one of his less understood citizens about bitcoin currency or technology that is growing or my country may be afraid of inflation big scale
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:37:46 AM

It will take time. We are currently still in the infancy stage of cryptocurrencies. I don't even think most 3rd world countries' governments know about cryptocurrencies yet. Due to all those negative news they probably think that bitcoin is only being used mainly for drugs and other illegal stuff and for money laundering.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:40:00 AM

Many governments in many countries are still not yet fully aware to what is bitcoin. I think it is the main reason why the bitcoin is not yet been legalize in many countries. Also many governments focuses on the disadvantages of bitcoins than it is advantages.
lazygin001

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:41:58 AM

Because countries are worried about this new force that they will not be able control.
These governments are wayyyy too comfortable with the current system and they basically can to do whatever they want to it.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

Well, it is just a matter of choice. One country can see cryptocurrency as an opportunity to utilize for their own economic or financial interest while another county may view it as a big threat to their economy and the financial control they are traditionally utilizing. In other words, we all have differences and since the state has the sovereign power we could not do anything if a country would choose to ban the selling/buying of Bitcoin within their jurisdiction. Technically, though, they could not touch Bitcoin.
IceOleg

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:48:34 AM

Same reason why most of the countries allow to use only their national currency inside the country. Each country is interested to protect the local currency.

Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

I am not too sure of my knowledge of it. but most of the countries do not involve because of many factors. one of the most influential factors is their national bank. that's what I know
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:58:50 AM

I am not too sure of my knowledge of it. but most of the countries do not involve because of many factors. one of the most influential factors is their national bank. that's what I know
Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin. It is convenient and dangerous. Once bitcoin becomes a mainstream national standard, the central banks will have lost control of it.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:01:46 AM

because some of these countries feel a loss, and see bitcoin only in terms of losses. Well, bitcoin does not pay taxes, and the pieces are directly given to the exchangers, or miners. because it does, harms the state, and makes it difficult to operate, and repay debt. so, therefore bitcoin is not legalized.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

Same reason why most of the countries allow to use only their national currency inside the country. Each country is interested to protect the local currency.
Other reasons is that, they are afraid that they can't generate income and taxes from bitcoin holders. And also of having problem with resources just like internet connections to run this technology smoothly.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

There are some reasons but I think the main reason for this case is these countries can't overcome the disadvantages of Bitcoin to avoid bad guys taking advantage of it to commit guilty like tax evasion, drug trafficking or money laundering. Beside, some countries afraid that Bitcoin can harm the economy in their country so they still hesitate about legalizing Bitcoin in their country.
mk4
Legendary

Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin. It is convenient and dangerous. Once bitcoin becomes a mainstream national standard, the central banks will have lost control of it.
Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin. right. But alot of things can definitely significantly slow down the adoption. One possibly reason: global ban; very unlikely, but definitely will drastically slow it down as we will most likely not be able to use it in public stores.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
helars2008

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

It will surely be hard for governments around the world to legalize bitcoin simply because of the main feature bitcoin has.  Which is being a decentralized form of transactions, leaving not a trace of what has happened for the governement to check. Because of this government will not legalize it since they will not have the capacity to check what transaction their citizens are into.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lenovo16

Merit: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

Maybe some country who banned bitcoin, are those country who experience a bad effect in their economy. So to avoid more problem they decide to stop bitcoin in their country. And for those who not yet legalize bitcoin are maybe country that doesn't notice the existence of Bitcoin in the digital currency.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:38:40 AM

because they fear the lose of their financial authority power on fiat currency... already many countries fearing losing of taxes and anti money laundering and terrorists activities been funded by crypto.. but the block chain technology is above all the things.. one or the other day .. all countries shall accept crypto currency
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

maybe the government is too afraid that they can not control crypto currency when become bigger than today and maybe they don't learn the point important from crypto currency. i think the other country is still waiting what will happen next with crypto currency and once crypto currency become famous among them, then they will realize and i hope that there are many country will make bitcoin legal to that country so their citizen can trying to get additional income to solve their economic problem.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

Because many of the countries are still unaware of its importance or may be their government are afraid of its illegal use and its growing popularity. Another fact is that mostly underdeveloped countries are facing lack of basic needs for their people like water, health and education, so it will be difficult for them to prioritize this thing over those.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:02:06 AM

The main reason for not legalizing is that those countries have their prior importance to the local currency initially. Secondly, its not so easy for making bitcoin legal as the governments have to consult various sectors of business such as financial institutions, industrial sectors, fmcg markets, infrastructure markets & many more sectors etc. Many countries actually think that cryptocurrencies are basically being used for terrorist & money laundering activities as there the bitcoin is decentralized & nobody to control the transactions nor its limit. Many countries have to come on one platform to actually analyse the pros and cons to make it legal & also look at various aspects without creating any financial loss in the near future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

When we talk about legalizing a certain currency aside from the legal tender in a country there are many things to consider. Failure to look on those important factors may lead to economic breakdown if not regulated. Thus, before a country decides to accept any currency there must be a thorough study. After the findings and evaluations will be placed on the table the lawmakers will still undergo some intense debate as to accept such currency or not.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

Governments have a lot of hidden agendas for banning Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies :

China = Wants to stop capital flight and protect the value of their local currency.
Russia = Wants to push their own Crypto currency and eliminate the competition from other Crypto currencies.
South Korea = They want full control < rumours were doing the rounds that bitcoin was hacked in South Korea to fund North Korea>

So it is not always the same reasons for Bitcoin being banned. The political instability contribute to the banning of technologies that might be used to bypass controls within the political environment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:16:01 AM

you can't force the country to legalized bitcoin fast the government officals of some country need to learn how to help in the community if the bitcoin comes legality and how protect the interest of the country to adopt bitcoin as legel but i believe after sutdy and discussion of the government officials about the importance of bitcoin have a possibility to be leget.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

Why you need to legalize Bitcoin?
There are many things that are not legalized like sex, but people are doing it.  Grin
Do you think sex should be legalized, at all?
After Bitcoin, we need hundreds of laws passed to legalize Litecoin, Ethereum and all thousands of coins that come to the market.
People are "educated" by this idiotic media that if gov. do not legalize something it should not exist.

Do we need to legalize saying "thank you" to each other? Do we?

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:42:03 AM

I think, within a short period of time. There must be some countries with relevant policies. Restrict bitcoin. However, in the long run, bitcoin ecosystem is the future trend, I believe that one day bitcoin will become the world currency.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

Some of the country didn't legalized bitcoin because they are still not sure about the legitness of bitcoin and also the profitability of bitcoin because it is volatile and it is hard for them to earn money so if you are a government official of a country and you are concerned about the money of your people then you will not legalized bitcoin that fast because you need to make things sure before trying it.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

my opinion, a country that forbids bitcoin maybe they are more concerned with losses resulting from bitcoin such as falling prices of paper money or even because bitcoin does not use state tax so unprofitable for the country then the country prohibits the existence of bitcoin.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:11 AM

It's so simple, because government in some countries are only just protecting they're own national currency.
Exactly! Because of corrupts governments, they want the TAX from people. Why they not want to be more time saving for paying transactions? They don't have mind in their people, how the people can live happily and easily with bitcoin. They just want more money from people or from the tax they collected to the people.
paolo099

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

some country? bitcoin isn't legalized in some country because legalize it would mean regulated.
Most of the country right now are just ignoring it, some are keeping eyes open on it and some others want to ban it before it can become a problem for the country/government.
My homecountry for example is too ignorant to understand what's behind so right now there is a bid indifference about BTC, a government watching/taking care of BTC is not a good news (regulation, laws, taxes and so on).
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:03:17 AM

my opinion, a country that forbids bitcoin maybe they are more concerned with losses resulting from bitcoin such as falling prices of paper money or even because bitcoin does not use state tax so unprofitable for the country then the country prohibits the existence of bitcoin.

How I see this is that, countries that are not accepting bitcoin in their country legal is because of their own currency, if they accept bitcoin, it might reduce their currency value. It is also a way of fraud acts taking place in the country.
Granslam

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

I dont think so maybe they hate bitcoin? Or they think that bitcoin is only a fraud LOL  like china-  and i think many countries did not accept bitcoin is becuase bitcoin can't control by the goverment so i think that is the one main reason.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:13:36 AM

- Russia banning bitcoin might be only another FUD
- China have only closed bitcoin trading platform they haven't banned bitcoin.
- Yes some countries have banned bitcoin or claim it as illegal items because they are afraid of bitcoin taking over their current currupt financial system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

Some countiries do not legalize bitcoin because they cannot easily trace bitcoin transactions and they think that bitcoin is used by some terrorist organizations for their horrible attacks . That's why, governments ban bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

Adopting bitcoin systems is not an easy task. some countries that have made the decision of they have done some analysis and research on bitcoin. such as the japanese state that has legalized bitcoin and there are some countries in Latin America that prohibit bitcoin. it is their decision to assume that bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages that have been analyzed in accordance with the conditions of the country. for countries that still have not determined their attitude means they are still doing the analysis and still think bitcoin has not had a significant impact. this impact is both negative and positive, so they are still normal and still can not do anything about bitcoin regulation.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 10498

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:39:04 AM

i don't know what is going on with Korea, they just complained about the ICO situation like many others as far as i can tell. and it is a valid concern too.
and as for Russia, they never banned or plan to ban anything so far. they have been talking about a lot of things though. and talk is not action yet. there is also talk of legalizing bitcoin exactly like Japan. but again that also is talk. empty words.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

I think it is because the government of those countries are afraid that they will lose control over their economy because of bitcoin. Since bitcoin is very private they cannot trace the ownership of bitcoin which will lead to people having the access to their wealth without the government recognizing it
Getmon

Merit: 273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

Will Russia really ban bitcoin? Can you send us the link about this news please? I think it is not going to happen. All I heard about Russia in terms of crypto is that it is going to create their own version of it. This is actually a good news because this will make the name of bitcoin and crypto even bigger and more famous.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:08 AM

Not all country around the world are under control of leterate and smart peoples and countries where parliament is full of illeterate politician who don't know any shit about bitcoin will just ban it. Legality of bitcoin might not be bigger issues in future as most of the bitcoin exchanges are done in peer 2 peer mode.
aagaasi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

Because many people(countries) are not acceptable to changes, and that to the function of their economy, and mainly because they don't want people to get the opportunity to earn good by simply investing..
DewiKirana

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

I think the country that forbids bitcoin has a reason, because they just want to keep security, maintain the stability of official money, and do not want to see bitcoin abused in the country. Each country has different reasons.
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

Some countries are still unsure whether bitcoin is a good thing for them or bad. I mean let's try to understand that change is not that easy to grasp. However, change is inevitable, so they need to accept it somehow.
ivrynx

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

I think this is probably due to the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and they do not have control of it, since the transactions are anonymous, they will have a hard time of tracking down people who are scammers, though we can get the ip address, still there are ways.in which you can change your ip address. It also may be due to the volatility of bitcoin that these countries are afraid that their people might not understand what to do with investments, their countrymen might get back on them once they introduced bitcoin to them. As far as legalizing goes, those governments still need time to study on how thry can incorporate digital currency in their constitutions, since that is always seem to be case, why some countries do not legalize bitcoin, and some who did legalized bitcoin, are having trouble, where in fact, they all can ask assistance from japan and how they managed to it.
praveenkumarjb

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

Cannot say what happens to bitcoin at any  moment.It is always considered as a illegal currency.If you open tor network you would see all transactions happens through bitcoin.Tor is not legal and bitcoin too.But things may change and some countries may start adopting bitcoin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

Every state government is different. there is also a very strongly rejected state of bitcoin for fear this is a threat but if the world can no longer stem bitcoin may be the country will make regulations about bitcoin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

We do not know ofcourse the exact reason because we are not in that country.  The best answer could be their government does not support anything or acknowledge anything from the internet.  I mean, they do not recognized things which are not from their country.  Maybe that is the reason why there are currencies that came from their own place.  And besides maybe it is not legalized because it does not have to.  Their citizen can always used it. 
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

Cannot say what happens to bitcoin at any  moment.It is always considered as a illegal currency.If you open tor network you would see all transactions happens through bitcoin.Tor is not legal and bitcoin too.But things may change and some countries may start adopting bitcoin.
It is not illegal currency who said that it is illegal currency i'm myself using bitcoin because bitcoin has reduce many problems of mine. While government still stuck at the one place not even moving to sol people problem while bitcoin does so how can you say that it is illegal currency it is quite great currency one day it will become a world currency where every country will demand bitcoin.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
jkoin

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:00:53 PM

Bitcoin does not legalize countries where bankers and officials have a lot of power. They are afraid of these new technologies, afraid of blockchain. After all, this way there will be no concepts of corruption, people will not use banks. For crypto-currencies the future and from it to not leave.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

i dont know about country that banned bitcoin, i think if they banned bitcoin its same that they banned new era of money, and maybe they think that bitcoin someday is scam so they banned bitcoin, they too afraid about that situation

Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

Yeah a big question indeed but so far my knowledge is concerned i am considering these countries as a foolish one because they are not even familiar with importance of bitcoin.Soon they will realize its importance and will allow its usage in their country.
fetishboang

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

It is just banks are scared of bitcoin because banks can control it and there is a chance the bitcoin could knock them out. You know banks, they are greedy as hell.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

Other country did not legalized bitcoin because of security reason for we know that bitcoin is an electronics money that everyone can earn and buy easily without thorough registration and other reason is that not all society in a country can access the internet.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1351

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

Every state government is different. there is also a very strongly rejected state of bitcoin for fear this is a threat but if the world can no longer stem bitcoin may be the country will make regulations about bitcoin

Exactly, every government is different. I noticed though that two countries now, China and Russia seems to be a hardline stance against bitcoin. And the commonality between the two is that they are somewhat control by a authoritarian regime. So I opine that those doesn't want bitcoin or crypto on their backyard because they cannot really control it. Look at other free country like Japan, they have embraced bitcoin wide open, while other countries put a regulation like South Korea. Which is like the 2 prime movers on todays market. So for me it depends on the form of government of a certain country. Its has nothing to do with bitcoin as scam or Ponzi. If a government see that bitcoin can't be contained by them, an outright ban is put up.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Chanock

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

The reason why some countries are not legalized bitcoin because they want to protect there own national currency. Some state are bounded there laws and policies that governing in protecting there national currency.
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

In my opinion, it is very difficult for governments to introduce cryptocurrency into their system. They have to manage so many problem with it to get their taxes and fees. Now btc is still to week, and not accepted very often so they won't matter about it right now. I hope most of the politics will realize soon that bitcoin has a great future and will change the situation.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

They see bitcoin as a threat to their economy, the use of bitcoin eliminates taxes in transactions, bitcoin's volatility can also affect the country if there are many bitcoin holders and the price went down badly.
cetel

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:03:49 PM

Haшa Poccия вce eщё дyмaeт кaк быть c биткoинoм. B итoгe мы выпycти кpиптopyбль  Grin
Bustart

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:15:21 PM

I think this is probably due to the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and they do not have control of it, since the transactions are anonymous, they will have a hard time of tracking down people who are scammers, though we can get the ip address, still there are ways.in which you can change your ip address. It also may be due to the volatility of bitcoin that these countries are afraid that their people might not understand what to do with investments, their countrymen might get back on them once they introduced bitcoin to them. As far as legalizing goes, those governments still need time to study on how thry can incorporate digital currency in their constitutions, since that is always seem to be case, why some countries do not legalize bitcoin, and some who did legalized bitcoin, are having trouble, where in fact, they all can ask assistance from japan and how they managed to it.

You have a point. Speaking of why some country still not legalized bitcoin, well  simply because there are some people used bitcoin for illegal transactions. Other investors are being hacked and their money gone. Some are used it for  criminal activities. This criminal activity is absolutely the single most silent feature of bitcoin's anonymity. Se we can't blame those country to decide what they think good for their nations  even we know that bitcoin is not intend to do such bad things.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:30:20 PM

In my opinion, maybe because they find it difficult to find out how much money every bitcoin user, since that bitcoin is a digital currency the government cannot simply control the financial interest that bitcoin has. Besides that they have no background how bitcoin rewards the currencies of every investor investing in it and each country has to protect the traditional currency. And they do not know how to tax the bitcoin if it's a digital currency. These are just a few of the possible reasons why bitcoin is not legal in another country.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

What do you mean, Russia is gonna have it's own cryptocurrency pretty soon.
bitvalak

Merit: 267

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

because each country has its own regulation of means of payment. It could be their reason for banning bitcoin because it does not match the specified conditions. Actually there are 2 things still unclear, namely between bitcoin as a means of payment or just as an investment asset. If as an investment asset then there will be no problem with the presence of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
khacnam90

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

HI
affandi

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

every country has different regulation, and the reason why a government has does not legalize bitcoin may be due to the rapidly changing fluctuations in bitcoin prices, and most importantly "a government can not control bitcoin". As is happening in my country, the government has begun to warn people to be careful about bitcoin, because bitcoin is thought to be endangering the global economy.
Cofee.BLUE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

Yes thats right they want to protect their own currency, but their are some reasons why they dont want to legalize bitcoin, first they want to preserve their currency, second they didnt trust the bitcoin, the other one is bitcoin is having ups and down, and also the bitcoin has low tax and sometimes no fees thatd why the government is really affected if they legalized it.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

I think this is why they have studied it well what its impact on it and its people. That is why they are very much attention. I think one reason is that it can affect the banks and other sectors of the government. Bitcoins is a kind of money investment and it quickly rises in price. And if the bitcoins would be legal may the government's underwriting banks fall behind and all of its investors switch to bitcoins.
fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

bitcoin not legalized in india because our country main population is in villages and maximum of them use fiat currency only.  india has many other reasons also not to legalize such as terrorism, black marketing so it will take time to legalize bitcoin  in india   

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

The major reasons why countries aren't accepting bitcoins according to me are :+
  • the anonymous nature of transaction:- the countries fear that BTC would be used for funding Illegal activities and the sponsors won't be identified, all people would come to know is a wallet address.
  • the fluctuating value:- the nation's are scared to give people full financial freedom and allow them to take benefit of the value , people would then shop only when the value would go high
  • the literary rate :- many countries have low literacy rate where people are below poverty and do not have even basic knowledge to operate smart phone , so how will they handle their earnings.
  • the list and very important one  is that teh government fear that their native currency could die of competition to BTC
Kray

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:11:35 PM

this requires attention and deep study before it can be legalized or at least be regulated. but the country’s agenda is not less, there are still many things that should be prioritized first, they can’t be reckless in making decisions that will affect in various aspects.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

because the conditions in each country varies, especially the market conditions. legalizing Bitcoin will not surely provide benefits for the country, and vice versa. their main purpose of making that decision is for the benefit of the people as well as the country itself, for example if they think Bitcoin is very risky and could make the people who use Bitcoin suffer losses and it eventually will lower purchasing power and welfare of its people.
BITDV
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

because Bitcoin is considered as a threat to their country's economy, with its volatility Bitcoin could incur great losses to Bitcoin users in their country. and also by legalizing Bitcoin the government needs time to study it while the country's priorities aren’t fixated on such small things, especially in developing countries that they still have to improve themselves and also improve their unstable economy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:30:38 PM

because Bitcoin is considered as a threat to their country's economy, with its volatility Bitcoin could incur great losses to Bitcoin users in their country. and also by legalizing Bitcoin the government needs time to study it while the country's priorities aren’t fixated on such small things, especially in developing countries that they still have to improve themselves and also improve their unstable economy.

Do you feel that share market and mutual fund not volatile to invest but many government sector and banks are been invested in those then why should think that bitcoin is the evil for the government and country's economy will not fall at all.
If crises or bankrupt on any government they Fiat economy also fall down dude. Nothing is stable you can invest on bitcoin since it's shows growth in a year itself.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

Bitcoin is still illegal in some countries for many reasons, I think that’s because some of these countries are having trouble to control the bitcoin. because it’s uncontrolled and there is a possibility for a new way for crime activities, those are some other reasons that I often hear in the media.

The government do not want the legalization of bitcoin because I don't want to people to have freedom. They are not interested in that the society was self-sufficient. To manage people which are from you much easier. 1% of users will not have any effect even if they will pay taxes.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:40:38 PM

If the government accepts bitcoin, bitcoin will be widely used. Then bitcoin will replace the other currencies, the national currency will devalue. In addition, bitcoin will have a strong economic impact. The country's economy is very difficult to control

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Jaydeepjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

In a way Bitcoins reduce the importance of the country's economy and maybe that must be the reason of some of the countries did not legalize bitcoin
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

Bitcoin is a innovative thing which help people rich  in many countries it mis legal  but some countries it is declared as illegal. I think  these reasons may be cause.firstly Bitcoin doesn't pay  any tax to the government so it  may be a cause .  Secondly  the government might be thinking if bitcoin legalised they might be loosing their control on their country economic. Thirdly  bitcoin  may effect their currency  value in the international market.
azuremoontears

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:02:43 PM

maybe because it is decentralize and not taxable which makes it somewhat not part of any government so more likely they would not be able to legalize something not part of their laws.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

What do you mean, Russia is gonna have it's own cryptocurrency pretty soon.

Bitcoin is anonymous and easy, which means it's a favorite among criminals. Just how can you protect yourself from some bitcoin scammers and should bitcoin face higher regulation to prevent criminals from being able to used the cryptocurrency? In fact, there has been an increase in ransomware attack in other countries. The very nature of bitcoin makes fraud prevention hard, one of the biggest factor being there is no way to retrieve bitcoin that has been stolen and no way to revert the transaction. These are few of the reason why some county still not legalized bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

As I there are only few countries around the world have legalized Bitcoin already and the rest are not cause they are still developing countries or their technology still not developed enough to control Bitcoin and avoid Bitcoin taken advantage to commit crime. As everyone know Bitcoin is very secure and because of this secure Bitcoin is often taken advantage to do bad things like tax evasion, drug trafficking and so on. Because it's not easy to control Bitcoin to not taken advatage so there are a lot of countries still not legalize it or maybe ban it. But I hope that in the near future Bitcoin will be legalized worldwide Cheesy
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

First let us see where the news is coming from if we are taking this news really seriously. Next thing is that the big countries like japan has already plan to make bitcoin legalize in their country as they knew how can they make their country economic growth grow step by step.And it might be that Russian are planning to ban the bitcoin so that they can make necessary rules and regulations for using the bitcoin in their country in safe and easy way. The ban might be temporary, they can't ban the blockchain technology, instead they might be planning to start their own new coin for trading,import and export business,and also it will strengthen their economy. In future, only the time will tell you which country is planning for making it legal and which one is trying to  ban it,let's see it.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

it depends on its own government as where bitcoin can legalize or it is unlikely they will not accept bitcoin as a substitute for their currency and still many countries have not been able to ensure bitcoin.
otandelapaz

Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Possibly because it's not yet popular to that country.  Lawmakers are not paying attention to it because there's no relevant effect to it's economy yet. Here in the Philippines, there are only few people knew about cryptocurr, most does not even heard about it.  Thanks
soul-impact

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

There are a lot of things turning this issue around, although the bitcoin ban in some countries is not good, however, I think it's an option that the government thinks is good for their country. And the reason is probably bitcoin management, it's too hard for many countries.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

Some countries fear that thy might loose their control over citizens if they allow bitcoin.They might fear that bitcoin would be used for money laundering.

In my opinion, the governments of these countries are afraid of taking over the Bitcoins over the prevailing currency. I do not understand some of these activities, but apparently they are so. This information was given to one of my friends who had dealt with the situation in those countries.
rahul10948

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

Government who want there people to grow with technology without the greediness...has already legalized  the bitcoin...but country like north Korea want only there currency to be strong..they don't care about the people and the demanding technology....its a bitter truth but not everyone going to accept bitcoin in any cases....but smart government already taken their step to success and growth
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:29 PM

Some Government are just seeing stuffs others do not. The countries that banned Bitcoin in their sovereignty saw something that might affect their economy as a whole if they keep on accepting Bitcoin. Others still continue to support Bitcoin because they benefit from it. Those might be the simplest reason for this type of scenario. Though we cannot know for certain what the real reason is.

RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:26:32 PM

In my opinion,the most common reason because all bitcoin exchanges that allow users to trade anonymously, therefore, can be used to launder dirty money, sell drugs, hide from paying taxes, exchange and pay for illegal activities...also,there is no authorization to purchase foreign currency from financial institutions or to transfer foreign currency across borders on the basis of transactions with virtual currency.the meaning is It is illegal to use any kind of currency that is not issued and controlled by a government or an authorized entity...
CasinoKiller

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

Legalizing it means allowing its citizens to mind their money freely. Some regimes just can't allow anything like this

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingJOIN ICO NOW!

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

I think they just plan to make the price of Bitcoin down, we all know that Bitcoin prices are not currently unstoppable,

so what should they do to reduce the price of Bitcoin,

they issue a policy policy that makes panic sell, so any issues that will air better sell your Bitcoin

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

Bitcoin is still illegal in some countries for many reasons, I think that’s because some of these countries are having trouble to control the bitcoin. because it’s uncontrolled and there is a possibility for a new way for crime activities, those are some other reasons that I often hear in the media.

But i do not think that most of the countries consider bitcoin as illegal. i think that most of the countries do not have taken any decision about bitcoin. They do not consider it as legal currency, but still they even do not have any official announcement about bitcoin as illegal currency. i think that with the passage of time they will turn bitcoin as legal currency just like japan. who already turn bitcoin as legal currency.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1098

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:32:43 PM

Legalizing it means allowing its citizens to mind their money freely. Some regimes just can't allow anything like this

This is the main reason many countries do not legalize bitcoin.

How many people are rich in your country? How many people are powerful in your country? How many people are in the elite in your country? How many poor and how many political parties do you have in your country?

Now observe the following: if in your country the party that is in power (the party that is governing the country) has the rich owners of everything that exists in their country, these rich people control all companies, hospitals, army, police, agencies security ... petroliferas and miners, they are in all companies, they decide the prices, they manipulate the markets, they are owners of the country, they win all the elections because of their power, you already thought if one day a fisherman buys a laptop and then invests $2000 in ETH when ETH costs only $10 and ETH rises immediately to $400, this fisherman gets a lot of money

and if there are a lot of people in a country who bought ETH and had a lot of profits, the rich people and its power will be broken, people will have money and money can overthrow a government. Coins like bitcoin are a danger to many governments

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

I prefer to ignore news like this, there will be no great influence. government involvement in regulating bitcoin will only complicate the access of bitcoin users.
Bitcoin remains the accepted currency throughout the World without any restriction by any government. I love it.

stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:33:18 PM

I think that the only reason can be that most of the countries still do not have enough knowlege about bitcoin. I am sure that with the passage of time when all the big and develeped coutires will accpet bitcoin, then they will also consider bitcoin as legal currency. In fact bitcoin is the main currency of the modern time and all the nation have to accpet it as legal currency.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

I think it's because their leader doesn't see bitcoin's innovation and potential that it can change the world. Some may not really not know about bitcoin and they don't have knowledge about it. Some countries maybe experiencing in their economy a conflict so they stopped bitcoin for a while. There are many possible reasons, so we have to wait until all countries will legalize bitcoin in their area.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Zaferteksogut

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

BitCoin is afraid of countries because it can not be done in any way to investigate transfers made by governments and states with bitcoin, a difficult currency to control, and each country is unable to legalize bitcoin because it wants its currency to be strong
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

every government must have a policy to regulate its country, we can only guess it happens from the point of view of bitcoin deficiency. one of which is bitcoin has the potential to be used as a crime tool such as drug trafficking, money laundering, black market, etc.

other than that, there is also the opinion that bitcoin can disrupt the financial stability of the country, especially banks. well, whatever it is, hopefully more and more who trust bitcoin.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Yura3327

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:30:45 PM

I think prohibited the use of Bitcoin in the country mainly because of the coins’ potential to destroy the national currency.
afraid to disrupt the country's economy
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

Bitcoin is hard to control because the production is decentralized, probably that is one of the reasons why the government does not want to patronize it. Fiat has bunch of grey areas which the government can cover up, they can declare false federal reserve with it while with bitcoins everything is broadcasted in the blockchain network.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

It is maybe because they still do not have the capability and capacity to make it legal on their country since they lack on technology to support and operate bitcoin usage. Maybe also the people are not that aware on bitcoin existence so they do not yet make it legal because only a few will benefit. Also maybe because they are just contented in their real and national money to take over as their type of currency rather than using bitcoin cryptocurrency and other type of cryptocurrency.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:58:24 PM

Possibly because it's not yet popular to that country.  Lawmakers are not paying attention to it because there's no relevant effect to it's economy yet. Here in the Philippines, there are only few people knew about cryptocurr, most does not even heard about it.  Thanks

Yes you are right. It is possible that they are not accepting Bitcoins because they are not familiar with it and do not have proper knowledge about the cyrrency. So most likely, they will be skeptikal about it. Plus the bad things that people say about bitcoins
The government will absolutely prohibit it.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
chayskie04

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:22:40 AM

I think it is because the government are afraid that they will lose control over their economy because of bitcoin. Since bitcoin is very private they cannot trace the ownership of bitcoin which will lead to people having a access without the government recognizing it.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

The challenge of scamers in cryptocurrency and the fact that government cannot easily regulate the system is a major reason why it will not be legalized also lack of good  internet facilty to all,is. Critical factor if legalised lot of people will be at disdvantage
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

It is maybe because they still do not have the capability and capacity to make it legal on their country since they lack on technology to support and operate bitcoin usage. Maybe also the people are not that aware on bitcoin existence so they do not yet make it legal because only a few will benefit. Also maybe because they are just contented in their real and national money to take over as their type of currency rather than using bitcoin cryptocurrency and other type of cryptocurrency.
I think the main reason why governments have not yet legalized bitcoins is because they have not been able to fully control the bitcoin because the government's desire is that they can control the user so that it can be regulated under a regulation and to avoid risks such as money laundering, corruption and so on. the government is waiting for ways how to make decentralization and anonymous from bitcoin gone?
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

We could see that mostly countries having small economies have banned bitcoin.Either they might have thought that they lack infra structure to trace and regulate bitcoin transactions.Also,they would fear that they would not be able to stop illegal activities in the country.

Surprisingly,even some bigger economic powers too have started to take strict actions against bitcoin.Recent examples are China and Russia.They fear that they might loose their control over citizens if they allow bitcoin.They fear that bitcoin would make their currencies lose its value and also tat it would be used for money laundering.

But its sad to see that some countries like south korea too follow their path.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:22:19 AM

Because of the threat it may give to the country. First of all if the government legalized the bitcoin in a country there's a possibility that the power of deepweb will increase because we all know that in the internet we are anonymous and we can use different apps that will hide our identity in the internet not just that, we all know that the bank and the government are partners and if the bitcoin overcome the bank then the profit of the government will reduced and lastly let's say most of the people in a country will use bitcoin or will work in a cryptocurrency industry then most of the people are not paying taxes and that's why some of the countries tries to ban it because of the threats it may give to the country.

But they don't see the opportunity it can give to every individual like reducing the unemployed, the fast transaction and low transaction fees.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:51 AM

I think prohibited the use of Bitcoin in the country mainly because of the coins’ potential to destroy the national currency.
I think because some government they think bitcoin as a scam, and they cannot trace who use bitcoin as a illegal transaction like buying drugs, weapons, and use money laundering. Also They fear that they might lose their control if they allow bitcoin to used in their country.
MOTHIT

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

Any Countries government will allow bitcoin as legal currency if they allow their country currency value will be reduced which is valued by the country's growth factor only. Bitcoin is not like that it is not depend on anything so the rate of bitcoin is increasing. In my point of view bitcoin to progress as what it is now. We no need any country to legalize. So far we are having smooth access to bitcoin from anywhere from the world.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:28 AM

Maybe its because government can't regulate it, they can't trace transaction done on bitcoin and cannot control it. They are concern about the illegal activities that can happen from it. Another thing also is their currency will be threatened, it is possible that people can largely use it rather than fiat, and lastly I think its mainly due to ignorance. They don't see bitcoin as a thing that coud help their people and other benefits that it brings.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

On this point. I think Japan is doing very well, and it is clear that Japan has been ahead of bitcoin applications. I think this is a trend, so some countries prohibit bitcoin behavior is not in line with the trend of the world.
ghost07

Activity: 603

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Ita not easy to legalized bitcoin fast without proper review because it can affects the names and other who published that agreement. Bitcoin is not simple like other currency it is a big responsibility to all government officials.
tamanegi

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

I think the government officials are not fully aware or they simply have no knowledge about bitcoin. They are much more busy solving other internal problems rather than monitoring on what is this bitcoin all about. But, the moment they found out that there is something bad going on about cryptocurrency, I'm sure they will find a way on how to regulate bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

Legalized in some country is a good news . but based on my research some country did not legalized the bitcoin because they theory  that the bitcoin is only a fraud and i think some many goverment hate this becuase bitcoin cannot control by any goverments.
syamster

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:58:08 PM

I think they are waiting for it because of they want to see the result in other countries because may be they think bitcoin can make a problem of them and secondly some countries want to use their people to work for them in order to collect tax but I’m sure that these countries will also make bitcoin legalized as soon as possible.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

It seems to be very difficult to be able to legalize bitcoin in a country, since bitcoin is always associated with negatives, since the character of bitcoin is very anonymous, so the government of a country should make a deeper review to accept and legalize bitcoin, even though bitcoin is very beneficial for us, but the views of the government are very different from ours.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

I think the one reason why the bitcoin was not legalise and banned in some country is because of using in illegal transaction. Bitcoin is popular now and very beneficial on some user because it is source of income but it can also used in illegal doing. By hiding their identity of the user is hard to detect by the law who used this in illegal doing. Additionally those countries who not legalise the bitcoin has a demand currency which will affect the economy of the countries by competing their currency.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Illegal transactions are not answer for this question,because police can Investigate it more easily by Goverment special sources.
How can they ban something that not even ''exist''? they can not do something by this,because,Anyway,people can send/receive and buy/sell bitcoins.The bans seem to have not  had  effect on the global bitcoin network. i think that,finally,bitcoin is untachable from this regulations.Banks around the world and throughout history have been stealing from their citizens and bitcoin is  decentralized and owned by everyone.
Zubayer

Activity: 181

Working as a Web Developer and Cyber specialist.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

Actually I don't know what thinking those countries. Now bitcoin is so popular and they can legalized bitcoin. Japan legalized bitcoin and it is great news for bitcoin users. On day it will be happening that every country legalized bitcoin in their country.
jlanzago

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:22:59 AM

In reality Bitcoin itself does not need to be legalized. It is just a ledger - public and unbreachable because it is on the blockchain.
Now, what may be legal or not is its use as currency, or the trading of it (the exchanges).
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:36:51 AM

Bitcoin are still not legalized in some country because of the some matter. For example, people are too ignorant to see its potential in the future. They are afraid because of the fact that bitcoin is powerful and anonymous. Another factor is tradition and trade marks. It will be hard for some people to move forward and accept this change because they are more used to use the other currency. Another is government, the government know the potential of the bitcoins and it will affects the economy of the country. If bitcoin is discovered or known around the world it will be a problem to the government because some people might just mine or invest in bitcoin rather to work.
Miles123

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

Here in my country Bitcoin is not legal because this forum it's not known. Some countries don't believe and there is no reason to legalize this site. But I think they can't legalize the bitcoin because it is a digital money.
Julia_bitcoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:23:08 AM

I think because
1) Bitcoin, like other electronic currencies, can be used for money laundering or for tax evasion
2) The system does not have a monitoring center, so it will not work out in order to appeal or reverse the transaction in the reverse order.
3) Virtual money does not have security
4) Propaganda of Bitcoin carries a threat to the financial system
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:28:02 AM

Many things why it can happen, one of which is because a country wants to keep its own currency. Because if the bitcoin is legal in a country, it is feared that the main currency of the country will be eliminated.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

OP, WHAT are you talking about?

Nearly ALL COUNTRIES have banned bitcoin related bank transactions for more than four years (since 2013).

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin. Just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Central banks directed a worldwide war on bitcoin since 2013 and have utterly failed.

They cannot stop or even slow-down Bitcoin. Adoption is actually accelerating. Nearly 1% adopted by world population and increasing. Currently, Bitcoin's total market is valued at more than $110 Billion USD.

Amazing to see global trade growth on localbitcoins as well (scroll down to see all the individual countries):
https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins     :

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:32:54 AM

there are many reason why some countries ban bitcoin, some are they don't want to use digital currency and they are only focus on their local money and i think some of them choice to invest on what their country develop, or in the bank that their country more stable. some also may ignore the bitcoin and don't want to transact using it.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

Some country ban bitcoins because they’ve seen bitcoin as a threat to their centrally-controlled. Just like Vietnam, Iceland , Bangladesh and many more. Maybe if bitcoin will always give good feedbacks maybe in the future bitcoin now is for worldwide.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Erlinda Santiago

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

Because some country are afraids because they might have a business terrorist attack so they dont want to eagalized the bitcoin in the country

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
100%succes

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:54:00 AM

my opinion The status of bitcoin legality varies by country. It all depends on each regulation set by its government. Until now in some countries that have legalized transactions using bitcoin alone still do not have a clear regulation.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:36:39 AM

my opinion The status of bitcoin legality varies by country. It all depends on each regulation set by its government. Until now in some countries that have legalized transactions using bitcoin alone still do not have a clear regulation.
I agree with you. The legality of bitcoin is depending on the policies of a country and if a country will make a law or policy that will allow bitcoin then bitcoin will be legalized but if a country is very strict then legalization of bitcoin will not happen like in some countries. Bitcoin is still on the progress and on the stage of proving itself that it is a good currency so we need to still wait for the most of the country to make a legalization for bitcoin.
jassanpary

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:55:46 AM

Might be they are thinking that bitcoin is not a conventional type of currency, it's a digital mode of currency and they have fear of economic imbalance

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Abebittalk23

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:12:27 AM

One contributing factor as to why many countries have not legalized/adopted bitcoin is currency control. Bitcoin to the best of my knowledge is a peer to peer transaction and a transaction conducted in such a manner that removes a degree of control many governments and central banks are used to having when it comes to fiat currency. Simply put if you were a government in a developing nation or a country in a fragile economic situation and a currency existed that did not allow you to directly govern or regulate it would you allow it? It is a play to maintain sovereignty, but a backwards attempt to say the least. Peer to peer transactions represent the end game for fiat currency, government backed or produced currency. Bitcoin is the future and many governments are afraid of it because they do not have any idea how to gain a degree a control over it. In my opinion since many countries around the world have their currency backed up in USD it will ultimately come down to what the federal reserve does in the next ten years with regard to bitcoin.
thenameisjay

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:21:16 AM

I think the point of the government not legalizing bitcoins in countries is because they don't know how to handle bitcoins. They don't know what to do with bitcoins but they think it's getting a huge buzz in their financial systems therefore they are temporarily banning bitcoins. They're studying bitcoins first before allowing them in their countries.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ingoats

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:23:37 AM

Maybe the legalization issue has to do with the characteristic of Bitcoin being decentralized. Bitcoin is decentralized so it means that government has no control to it and greedy governments won't be able to tax the profit that its users and investors are having. Ofcourse if ithey won't benefit to Bitcoin, they won't see any reason of making it legal.
Cointribute

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:29:30 AM

People are increasingly using Bitcoin so that's should backed by any government.
weishao

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:48:53 AM

Because Bitcoin is uncontrollable, some governments bar Bitcoin because it believes that Bitcoin can damage the economy of its own country. Bitcoin is anonymous, bitcoin is used by criminals, criminals use bitcoin to launder money or buy drugs or guns, and the government can not track criminals, so some governments bar Bitcoin. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Aufar

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

There are many reasons why some countries ban bitcoin, some do not want to use digital currency and they only focus on their local money and I think some of them choose to invest in what their country develops,

Here are 16 Countries That Prohibit the Use of Digital Currencies Bitcoin:

1. Australia
2. Bangladesh
3. Brazil
4. Bolivia
5. Canada
6. China
7. Equador
8. Finland
9. Hongkong
10. India
11. Israel
12. Kyrgyzstan
13. Russia
14. Taiwan
15. England
16. United States
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

According to what I've read. Here in my country, which is Philippines, Bitcoin Exchange services are now registered with the Central Bank of the Philippines. The Central Bank of the Philippines recently mentioned how Bitcoin is becoming popular here in the Philippines. But Central Bank of the Philippines wants to manage the risks involved with cryptocurrencies. Because they want to prevent some people to inject dirty money into the country through Bitcoins that gets converted to Pesos.

carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

Even if other countries dont legalize bitcoin.it doesnt mean crypto will be stopped.so why bother about legalizing bitcoin when we still enjoy its benefits.and other than that those countries that dont legalize bitcoin still thier people uses crypto
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

Even if other countries dont legalize bitcoin.it doesnt mean crypto will be stopped.so why bother about legalizing bitcoin when we still enjoy its benefits.and other than that those countries that dont legalize bitcoin still thier people uses crypto
legalization is not a big deal actually. most of the countries doesn't legalize because of taxation issues.

siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

My Country Still not Legalized Bitcoin Coz.... Bangladesh Ministry of Finance is concerned with money-laundering and terrorists financing potential of Bitcoin. Basel AML Index 2014 & 2015 states that Bangladesh is in a growing risk zone, because of the border it has with Myanmar — top-10 country in the money-laundering activity list. Another concern for free bitcoin usage in Bangladesh is illegal substances traffic, which is highly developed in the "Golden Triangle" of the South East Asia. Therefore, at September 2014, Bangladesh Bank stated that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws".
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

My Country Still not Legalized Bitcoin Coz.... Bangladesh Ministry of Finance is concerned with money-laundering and terrorists financing potential of Bitcoin. Basel AML Index 2014 & 2015 states that Bangladesh is in a growing risk zone, because of the border it has with Myanmar — top-10 country in the money-laundering activity list. Another concern for free bitcoin usage in Bangladesh is illegal substances traffic, which is highly developed in the "Golden Triangle" of the South East Asia. Therefore, at September 2014, Bangladesh Bank stated that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws".

I think a lot of reasons why many countries still not legalized bitcoin one of them considered as a criminal money. The anonymous transaction appeared makes the government find themselves as a criminal platform also. Thats why few countries have accepted and support bitcoin because they improve there policies and conditions on a country rules and agreements by the whole people and a country.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

Because of they afraid that Bitcoin can kill their currency. As you know, Bitcoin has many advantages and it also has huge value. What happens if all citizen use Bitcoin for payment instead of National cash? Government definitely does not let it happens.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:11:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 12:58:07 PM by Renampun

we all know, the country of Japan is the origin of the inventor Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto is what I hear...
Japan is a country that really appreciates the discovery coming from the country then the government gives the legality of Bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

maybe because he does not want to compete with the endorsement of the dollar
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:20:14 AM

I'm not really sure about their true reasons but i think, those countries aren't fully ready yet to adapt to the changes once they embrace bitcoin. They might think that bitcoin isn't healthy for their economic stability and it may trigger the increase of crime rates.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:45:33 AM

I think there is three reason not to legalized bitcoin. First reason is committing  crime or buying drugs. I hear it so many times in this forum that buying drugs with bitcoin.
second is avoid income tax. There are so many people so income by bitcoin which cross the income limit but they don't give income tax. So that government ban bitcoin. Third is Government think that for butcoin their currency will vanish.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:15:27 AM

Hi there wellsontheja! Based on my reading from different sources there are actually a handful of country that tell bitcoin is legal. What mostly government and banks announce is that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies could be a potential financial risk. Many company took advantage to ask investor to funding in their new more advantageous coin in the market. Whoever, not all altcoins are considered successful enough to generate revenue which ended up to discontinue. Another reason is that the government could not endorse something to the community which they alone cannot regulate or control.  Wink
BrixtonCF

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

I think the main reason is their technology still not developed enough to control Bitcoin and its disadvantages as well. Bitcoin has both advantage and disadvantage. A country will not legalize Bitcoin unless they can be able to control Bitcoin totally both advantage and disadvantage.
johnbencan

Activity: 16
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

I think the main reason is their technology still not developed enough to control Bitcoin and its disadvantages as well. Bitcoin has both advantage and disadvantage. A country will not legalize Bitcoin unless they can be able to control Bitcoin totally both advantage and disadvantage.
Not exactly nowadays technology is improved a lot in all over the world. what i am thinking is there is no profit to the government that is why they adopt bitcoin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

According to what I've read. Here in my country, which is Philippines, Bitcoin Exchange services are now registered with the Central Bank of the Philippines. The Central Bank of the Philippines recently mentioned how Bitcoin is becoming popular here in the Philippines. But Central Bank of the Philippines wants to manage the risks involved with cryptocurrencies. Because they want to prevent some people to inject dirty money into the country through Bitcoins that gets converted to Pesos.

first of all op's question is totally different from your answer, op is asking why bitcoin is still not legalized on most countries and that simply means he only wants to know the reason of this , he doesnt want to hear how great bitcoin was in your country philippines or any of these central banks of the philiipines blah blah blah. anyways @op i think the main reason why  some countries wont accept and legalized bitcoin is because bitcoin is just only a digital currencies and other factors i think is that they sees bitcoin as a rival or threat to their company for example banks because people tends to invest more in bitcoin due to the fact that they can earn more interest on it instead of banks.
Kirachan95

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:04:36 AM

Almost countries that not legalize Bitcoin yet are third-country with developing technology so they don't have enough ability to be able to control Bitcoin and avoid people taking advantage of Bitcoin to commit guilty. Beside some country think that Bitcoin will affect to their economy in bad way to they don't want to legalize Bitcoin in their country.
Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

Its pretty simple they just want to govern the use of bitcoin on their local market and they dont want their people use bitcoin for illegal stuff like buying drugs .
Nawaytes

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:57 AM

We can not say this: "If Germany legalizes bitcoin then China should also legalize it." or "if China ban bitcoin then Germany must do the same."
It depends on the government of each country, and all policies will be made according to their concern related to the economy of the country and the banks. And we can not force them.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

I think why some country  is not legal the bitcoin coz some of people used the bitcoin to buy drugs, illegal gun or any illegal item and they used the bitcoin to do a illegal activities..because bitcoin is so expensive you can buy you can think of . But the truth is the government is afraid coz the bitcoin doesnt have a tax.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

Well bitcoins are decentralised so governments can't control the flow of bitcoins and there are still many countries who are still developing.Also i think that government can't put tax on bitcoins or bitcoins transaction so they are avoiding making them legal.Even though there are countries whi had legalised bitcoins lile japan
zentdex

Merit: 274

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

In view of my perusing from various sources there are really a modest bunch of nation that tell bitcoin is lawful. What generally government and banks report is that bitcoin or cryptographic forms of money could be a potential monetary hazard. Many organization exploited to ask speculator to financing in their new more beneficial coin in the market. Whoever, not all altcoins are viewed as sufficiently fruitful to create income which wound up to suspend. Another reason is that the legislature couldn't underwrite a comment group which only they can't direct or control.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

I don't understand how you can legalize what is decentralized...you either use bitcoin or not...
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

I don't understand how you can legalize what is decentralized...you either use bitcoin or not...

Yeah, you are right mate. It is decentralized and democratized can be accepted anywhere in the world.
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

why do another country has not been melegalisir bitcoin? maybe they assume bitcoin it as an inhibitor of finance for the country, why do they do not see the Japanese already bener bener assume bitcoin as something that will change the financial a country, what other countries the wait is actually, what wait if bitcoin this will be the transaction costs or so
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

Some nations are afraid to take the plunge because of two main reasons. First, these coins are highly volatile in nature. Second, because many illegal activities are conducted via transactions using these coins...
emezh10

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

Perhaps, the main reason why some countries are looking to ban bitcoin is because of their current economic system. Bitcoin is decentralized, government can not put a total control on their economy if they are using transactions coming from sources that are beyond the control of the state.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:01:31 AM

Many country government are still not completely mindful to what is BTC. It is convenient and dangerous currency. Bitcoin price or its market value is volatile and payment is anonymous that’s why I think some country still not legalized Bitcoin in their country.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

Bitcoin main purpose is to allow people escape the central banks money manipulation happening globally since centuries. Some countries haven’t still legalized bitcoin, because it is  allowing more freedom to people, and people are actually using that freedom of course. They are using Bitcoin for its purpose: to save their wealth from external manipulation.
minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:56:20 AM

Because in each country their leaders, their understanding of the economy and everyone looks at bitcoin in different ways. Some want to allow others to ban, it does not depend on the country, it depends on the leader. Japan has always been super cool in terms of economy
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

Thats one of the top reason why government not legalized bitcoin yet.
The other reason is because government think bitcoin is too risk  investment.
klaybbj

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

The culture of bitcoin till now is not enter in mind of people and culture of country also they not trust yet bitcoin and his resources and specially his hidden face not shown to people
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

Some countries still have not legalized bitcoins because it is direct money for the people from the companies and there is no interaction between government or any legal body of the country. So ultimately the govt wants to have some part of the money as tax and there is no tax policy against the bitcoins. So its an opportunity for all of us to invest in bitcoins in which there is no role of government.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

Not as easy as the state legalize bitcoin, it will have an impact on the stability of local currency. Of course the government does not want to take risks.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:14:41 AM

Well, Bitcoin have a lots of persecutions because of its use. Bitcoin is now used in illegal transactions, the thing that we did not expect. In some news about cryptocurrency, Many porn sites are now accepting bitcoin as mode of payment if they wanted to take a girl. As we can see, Bitcoin is just a digital currency but many people are crazy on it. They use it in pushing and selling/buying illegal drugs and scamming. And this is still continues so that many countries banned Bitcoin.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

Fear.
The officials fear the main instinct. They are afraid for their work, they are afraid of responsibility. There are accusations of corruption. They are afraid of their owners-sponsors.
All these fears they cover with care about citizens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: