Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24422 times)
marckenigsberg

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

Hardware wallets that are stored in a secure location are good.
Seed can even be split amongst the beneficiary and the will (low tech multi sig).
Location can be known only to beneficiary.
I also like physical bitcoins.
There is the risk but they are the easiest to pass on.
A lot of people still really like paper wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
limelemonade

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:34:10 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

Buy 1 BTC now for your child and save it for him in the future, he will surely have a good financial status for his education by the help of those bitcoin
yup i agree to u on buying btc and saving for he children in the future
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

Bitcoin is the hope of the future, if we want to be patient waiting for a long time like 5 years then the price will rise up to thousands of percent, I think bitcoin is very good for us to inherit the child so they get big profit and not poor.

birra guzez

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

That's a very good idea but i  think it is too early to start saving for your future family. It still a long period from now to that day so stock the bitcoin you make for yourself now and realise your desires first. Besides, you never know what will happen in the coming years and what state will bitcoin be in so take advantage of it now and leave the long future goals for now.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

I think saving for our children is actually a very nice idea. Its the same as saving money in banks but the good part of it is that, your savings in cryptocurrency has the chance to increase its value in a very unbelievable rate. As we know, bitcoin has been increasing its price in a very fast rate, and if we save bitcoin now, we might end up having a lot when the time comes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

Saving bitcoin for our children and predicting a futurist exponential growth of this currency is a very nice idea to not just invest on the long term for the well being of your children , but also provide them something that will be a very big part of the future , their future !
Helping your kids forward in a future times that will probably be difficult for them seeing that the global crisis has made life much harder for everyone and will probably have worst future consequences .
For me when i will have childrens, i will be more stable. That time surely bitcoins will reach a great height and will give most of us a good profit. Considering the time and profits in bitcoins, i will also educate my childrens about bitcoins to make their life even more stable.

Giving them a good amount of stored bitcoins will be of great help for those and also i will surely give them all my saving so that they do not need to see the bad time i have gone through. I want my childrens to live their life as a royale life without any financial issues. I wish to give each and every happiness to my childrens and make them as my world.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

It might be worth putting your Bitcoin into a fiat bank in order to generate interest for your children rather than soley keeping Bitcoin. It depends Bitcoin isn't guaranteed to keep it's price. Depends what you think is the safer option.

Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

maybe that's a good idea, but can we trust all our assets to our children Huh do they have the potential to pass it on Huh, there are two possibilities there, success or stop
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

This is a good idea, bitcoin will continue to increase in price in the future so if we give bitcoin to the child then they will enjoy and a great harvest when they are teenagers.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

Or maybe just give them the bitcoin wallet that you are using at that point? You don't have to be so confused because you know this is just an easy thing to do. You know what you have and you just have to store them properly. You have your wallet seed, right them down, and place the paper somewhere safe. Somewhere you can check every now and then just to make sure that it's still there or just to make sure that the ink hasn't gone bad yet. (Yes, there are inks that goes away after a certain time)

To be honest, you don't really have to put it in a separate address. Just keep the coins you're going to give them in your main wallet since your main wallet is always accessed by you and you're sure that the seed is safe. By the time that you think they are ready to get the bitcoins that you secretly allotted to them, then that's the time you create a new wallet and give it to them. No need to create a wallet now, send some coins, and spend nights worrying if the wallet seed is safe.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:02:55 PM

Saving Bitcoins for your Children?Huh no no I definitely do trading but if I can get some btc a good 70% sell it and the remaining 30% invest in trading.and its pretty sure that bitcoin is going to have a good future. We have to orient them as early as now and teach them how bitcoin would affect their status in life in the future. surely this also affects my children. yes, it is fair to invest in their future but it is also right that things should be earned.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

I think that this is the best thing to do if you have a family and you want to secure your family. If you want to have a great future then you should save bitcoin for your children and you should do a lot of work before you reach to the point that you can relax and feel safe with your savings because if you will become greedy in spending money from bitcoin then the savings will not happen because the problem is from you.

I agree, even though I do want to take benefits of the profit from my investment in the future I think mostly my future children and family will make the most out of it specially the bitcoins I will earned and hold by that time. I'm afraid I'm at that stage where I wouldn't be able to travel and move much but as long as I see my plans succeed and my family happy then it wouldn't be a problem.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Criptolog90

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:33:59 PM

Saving Bitcoin is a great idea not only for our children, but also for ourselves, our families in general. The price after some years will become a lot higher than the actual price, most likely. So the holders will earn really big profit.
rayneh

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:41:12 PM

dont think that im going to have a family but I'm saving bitcoins for my retirement :p
The bitcoins is currently utilized by each sort of individuals kids youngsters experts jobless individuals and furthermore utilized by representatives so it doesn't make a difference that what sort of individual you are whether you need to spare cash for the fate of your kids than bitcoins are additionally useful for you in light of the fact that the bitcoins are the most secure place to keep your cash in it so on the off chance that you need to spare cash for your kids than put your cash in bitcoins.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

I think that this is the best thing to do if you have a family and you want to secure your family. If you want to have a great future then you should save bitcoin for your children and you should do a lot of work before you reach to the point that you can relax and feel safe with your savings because if you will become greedy in spending money from bitcoin then the savings will not happen because the problem is from you.

I agree, even though I do want to take benefits of the profit from my investment in the future I think mostly my future children and family will make the most out of it specially the bitcoins I will earned and hold by that time. I'm afraid I'm at that stage where I wouldn't be able to travel and move much but as long as I see my plans succeed and my family happy then it wouldn't be a problem.
Why? You do not need to spend all time to work in Bitcoin and save Bitcoin for your children while you do not have any free time for relax and travel with your family in holiday. You should think trading or earn Bitcoin like a job, you still need to have relax time.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:30:28 PM

Why? You do not need to spend all time to work in Bitcoin and save Bitcoin for your children while you do not have any free time for relax and travel with your family in holiday. You should think trading or earn Bitcoin like a job, you still need to have relax time.
He can also earn bitcoin even on vacation as long as there is internet you can do signature campaign it wont eat all your time if you know how to manage your time. I sometimes go on vacation but still earn bitcoin.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

He can also earn bitcoin even on vacation as long as there is internet you can do signature campaign it wont eat all your time if you know how to manage your time. I sometimes go on vacation but still earn bitcoin.
Yes I agree,  as long as you can access internet. You will earn bitcoin like me , while having a ride from house to my company where I work, I do bitcoin through joining in campaign like Signature campaign on which I can manage this while in jeepney and I earn with it. and I'm very thankful of this activities because even I'm just setting around or while in ride I can earn bitcoin.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:42:34 PM

This is a good idea, I want to save it for my children's future purposes and advance saving for my family too. I hope my children's future will so bright with bitcoin. So I keep bitcoin to them, because bitcoins is one of the best things can invest and has really good potential because the prices are increasing each year.
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:52:26 PM

I've been saving bitcoins for 1 year and I'm not doing this only for my personal purposes. I do this for the future of my children. I know the conditions will be much worse when they come to this world and they will need more money I need currently.

Anybody having children should follow this way so that they don't have economic problems.
valentinen39

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:07:36 AM

Yes we always think for the good future for our children..and saving bitcoins is the best thing we can do Kiss Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: