Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24422 times)
sonce21

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

every person here save money for future of his/her children.
it's like a normal thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:34 PM

It's a matter of sorrow that i don't have any btc.As soon as i get some i will save them for my children and also i will invest some for my children
I think it’s very good idea to save bitcoin for your children as people are going to save bitcoin for his future so simply we can save it for our children as well because in coming time education is going very expansive and bitcoin can play a very big role at that time so these children’s can use these bitcoin for the future and it can change their life.

I'm now saving bitcoin for them and I'll also teach them how to save bitcoin in their personal wallets whose privat keys are belongs to them. We all need to do this for their own benefits.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:52:48 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I have save bitcoins for my children because I want them to support for their future and I believe I can be profited with bitcoins than to pay for an educational plan which is not sure if we can enjoy in the future. What I did was I printed out a wallet paper from my wallet and I have kept it. Whenever I have earned bitcoins I save it in my wallet and that's all I can say.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

If ever I can already start earning bitcoin I will save bitcoin for my future especially if I already have children.I will save small amount of bitcoin in my wallet every payout so that I have a savings for the future of my children.I really believe and I know that with bitcoin I can achieve my goals in life which is to get rich.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:06:19 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I have save bitcoins for my children because I want them to support for their future and I believe I can be profited with bitcoins than to pay for an educational plan which is not sure if we can enjoy in the future. What I did was I printed out a wallet paper from my wallet and I have kept it. Whenever I have earned bitcoins I save it in my wallet and that's all I can say.
Savings of bitcoin is a good starting to plan the future of your children. I think it is not hard if you save 50% of your income in bitcoin, especially if you are a employee.
Because if you save bitcoin you can assure that your money in this job will earned a lot due to continues increasing of bitcoin value in the market.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

Pretty smart to leave bitcoins for your children because that will make them rich and they don't have to worry about taxes or anything. But maybe it will be for nothing because bitcoin may always go down and maybe another coin will become important.

Bitcoin  has a big future ahead and other cryptocurrencies i think has a long way to go if they want to overcome bitcoin. Yes, it is possible but i don't think it won't happen in the near future. Much better if we earn our bitcoin and save it for the future of our family.
I am indeed believe that bitcoin has a huge future kind of cryptocurrency. And speaking of a better future it is not bad to start save bitcoin for our children, for our future. Either it will make us rich soon or not, I would prefer to start saving bitcoin for some personal reasons. Though bitcoin value was inconsistent well I still believe it's potential to make the life of my children easier.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:46:00 PM

Pretty smart to leave bitcoins for your children because that will make them rich and they don't have to worry about taxes or anything. But maybe it will be for nothing because bitcoin may always go down and maybe another coin will become important.

Bitcoin  has a big future ahead and other cryptocurrencies i think has a long way to go if they want to overcome bitcoin. Yes, it is possible but i don't think it won't happen in the near future. Much better if we earn our bitcoin and save it for the future of our family.
I am indeed believe that bitcoin has a huge future kind of cryptocurrency. And speaking of a better future it is not bad to start save bitcoin for our children, for our future. Either it will make us rich soon or not, I would prefer to start saving bitcoin for some personal reasons. Though bitcoin value was inconsistent well I still believe it's potential to make the life of my children easier.

After the latest dump in btc and pump in bcc only makes worry that very soon their will be something big going to happen so who ever holding btc should be safe
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:49:21 PM

I believe the high potential of bitcoin towards life's improving of anybody that truly believe in it. Bitcoin  has a high potential when it comes to provide a good source of income and it is also a good investments today. And speaking also of having a saving of bitcoin for our children would be a good idea.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:11 PM

After the latest dump in btc and pump in bcc only makes worry that very soon their will be something big going to happen so who ever holding btc should be safe

I think bcc will going to.loose its value later on because now the demand of bcc is really high after the hard fork and there are a lot of traders that getting profit from it because it is really profitable right now because of its market value. Holding bitcoin in the future it will be fruitful

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

BTC

Wow i was thinking about this thing too, but back there with only fiat currency, but with bitcoin, wow this is new.
I guess saving bitcoin for your children is a good way, since bitcoin is a strong system that can last long, and the price of it fluctuate so well and has many ups. in shorter word, it is a great investment for your kid.
What you need to do is of course buying some bitcoins and store it to a wallet that you make specifically for you children.
There are so many ways to make it, but because this is a long term investment, i guess you need the best security you can get, which is, in my opinion, is a hardwallet.
Hardwallet is a wallet device that store your bitcoin in an offline mode, usually a device. It is easy to use, but can secure your bitcoin at top level, as your bitcoin is stored offline if you didnt connect it to a ny online hardware. There are 3 popular hardwallet right now, Ledger Nano S, KeepKey, and Trezor. I  cant recommend to you which one to use, but you can read their review to understand it. Better use it to make your investment for your children at best level of safety.

a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

Saving bitcoin was a big help not only for children but for my whole family because right now im single and im saving bitcoin for my parents and bitcoin was a big help for me because before when i didnt know this my salary was not enough but when i started earning here in bitcoin i can provide all what they want so that bitcoin was have a big help for me and for my family.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:07:29 AM

Saving bitcoin was a big help not only for children but for my whole family because right now im single and im saving bitcoin for my parents and bitcoin was a big help for me because before when i didnt know this my salary was not enough but when i started earning here in bitcoin i can provide all what they want so that bitcoin was have a big help for me and for my family.
Yes saving bitcoin is not only for children but also for our self and for our whole family that are going to benifit with. I'm also single and the idea to start a savings of bitcoin is not out of my list, actually I'll prefer to start to save and make investments of mine in bitcoin and also having own business soon with the help of bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:11:50 AM

Yes saving bitcoin is not only for children but also for our self and for our whole family that are going to benifit with. I'm also single and the idea to start a savings of bitcoin is not out of my list, actually I'll prefer to start to save and make investments of mine in bitcoin and also having own business soon with the help of bitcoin.
That is great because piece by piece or step by step you are now getting into your goals and plans for the future and that is because of bitcoin which is great because bitcoin only prove that anything is possible for a person who got a lot of determination. As long as you can, just hold your bitcoin and don't think for selling it because the opportunity are always in your bitcoin so just keep them until the time will come that the price already made you satisfied.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

BTC

I'm sorry friend but today, you don't have a lot of choice to begin with but opting for a paper wallet is as good as having your bitcoins insured for your heir. You can at least make sure when you print that paper wallet, it's safe and maybe hidden from a lot of people and only your offspring has access to it.

My reply sounds like a fantasy movie. LOL.  Cheesy

caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:37:57 AM

Its a good idea to saving a bitcoin for your children to help from to help with their education.Saving is income not spent, or deferred consumption. Methods of saving include putting money aside in, for example, a deposit account, a pension account, an investment fund, or as cash.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

It's a great idea if bitcoin for our generation. This investment is very good for the future because the income from this investment is very encouraging.
Yes this can be proved very helpful. Bitcoin is the most promising currency ever and is providing good chances for earning money. It is quick and easy and do not require any conditions, all just needed is to believe in yourself, make investment and be patient for the profit. When you get your profit either reinvest it r make some property of it for your children.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:06:11 AM

Indeed a good idea because this is our future and saving some bitcoin for my future child will help them grow secure financially. I will work hard on this one to accumulate more bitcoin for the future of my family and also for the future of my children, Bitcoin offers great opportunity to make this happen.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

Well said, saving btc for ourselves and for the family is a great idea and making some investment for our future too is a wise decision.  We are just securing our future so that when we get old we can never experience having a hard time looking for money to buy something.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:19:46 PM

Of course the positive effort to always save bitcoin for a future is good for children or family, because we know so much the benefits of bitcoin, as time goes on bitcoin development will continue to increase and accompanied by high bitcoin value, certainly provide an opportunity to profit from bitcoin with an effort to save it
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:28:00 PM

There is no other way around, unlike in Banks where if you die you have the option to give it to you benefactors and the banks will take care of it, in Bitcoin wallets in order for them to benefit what you have you really need to give your pins and passwords, but you can do so in a form of a last will in which your passwords and pin of your Bitcoin wallet will be protected by a law entity and will safely transfer it to your heirs.

Or you can donate your bitcoins to charity or other groups that you think would make the most out of your bitcoins that is if you don't have any family to pass on your bitcoins to. Nonetheless saving bitcoins for your children would be a really good idea who knows what would've been the amount of bitcoin by then it might be just enough to secure their future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: