Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24433 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

Its not bad if you want to put some investment in bitcoin for your children but I would suggest not to put everything on it though the value of bitcoin really rising so fast still we are not sure of its value in the future what you can do is make some sort of test in the market you can buy some and hold for  while then sell them with a good mark up when value appreciate then invest again, don't hold for too long

This is not a bad idea. I thought about it, but it is quite risky. We can not predict what will be in a few years. The bitcoins will survive, but if your plan succeeds, your children will have a lot of good.

Yes, crypto currency is always a risk. But we are always watching. We can leave a few coins for the future, but if the price goes down sharply, you can sell your coins.
Generally I think that at least somewhere around 10 or 15 bitcoins will stay afloat and that's why we will be able to earn very well on this. It will still go up, but during this period you must protect yourself from losses and that it was not only for your children but for yourself. It seems to me that it is the best investment in a real business that is the best way out for a start.
It's true I am saving bitcoin for my future children. I don't mind if there is risk in bitcoin for as long as I secure the future of my children soon. I need to save money because I like saving because I can't predict what would future bring. In order for me to feel better saving is the best way to complete the sense of satisfaction in life. My future children are important for me because they are my treasure same goes with bitcoin. As much as possible,I save bitcoin while opportunity is present and to use it for my future children.
Such a great idea that we are saving bitcoin for our children for them to be aware of saving it are some way that you are telling that this currency will last so at their very young age they are now aware of it start teaching bitcoin for them will truly help you too so when the time that they are now good to take the opportunity of bitcoin then they have it because we save skme bitcoin for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

good idea's used bitcoin for the child, i get educational plan for my children for the future of them i used bitcoin for the monthly payment for the educational plan for my children and also i save bitcoin to online wallet for the future of th whole family.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:00:21 PM

I've done that like bitcoin that I can for the future, I save in many wallets and also some in the market, I hope in the future the price will increase from today.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.

That is a very smart thing to do! Kudos to you, It really seems that you really love your children. Because saving for your children with bitcoin it's like buying stocks, or gold. The only thing with bitcoin that the value will increase every year no doubt about it.since bitcoin is being known worldwide.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

these could be a good plan for the future specially to those who doesn't have kids yet their future might be special if bitcoin raised its price really high they can enjoy this world fully without worrying about what will they eat, do and live to if their parents established a good savings for the future with bitcoin
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

I am doing the very same thing, crypto is a wonderful time deposit. I have a forget money, I am saving the 5% of my successful trades in a separate wallet. This money is belong to my kids for their future.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

I also want to do that but since i doesn't have a husband and a child yet, i have to save it for my future purposes and advance saving for my family too. I see to it that for every earnings that i get, i can saperate atleast 10% of my income and the other are for my trading and expenses purposes.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

Saving in a diversified portfolio for your kids is an amazing thing to do, and one that could make them incredibly wealthy one day, due to the power of compounding and time. BTC is part of that portfolio for me.
Very good idea/policy to be adopted in respect of bright and careful future of children. Mostly people don’t care about the future of children they don’t save any amount for their children so I think bitcoin provide an opportunity to save least amount today and earn huge amount  in future for children and we must have to take serious the matter for our children future. To meet the future expenditure of children’s education we need to invest now in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:00:11 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
yes, we must secure our bitcoin but we also have to think if something happens to us and our account can not be opened anyone maybe we should redeem the bitcoin if it has reached a certain amount to cash money or save it

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:53:25 AM

BTC

I always saving bitcoins for my future sake. I believe that I will become rich because of the bitcoin. I earned now many money because of the bitcoin and I have now a business because of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a blessing for me.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

I make a wallet for my child where I always set aside some bitcoin on each withdrawal of my funds, I hope the bitcoin price can be higher in the future so that later when my child has an urgent need I can use the funds in the wallet.
Okuman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:35:31 AM

It is the good thought that assets may increase to.
As the crypt currency is a still uncertain market, you should be dispersion it.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:55 AM

This is really a good idea for all of us here in this community. We all know that bitcoin will boom in the nearest future we will take. So the thing we should do now is to save money for the next generations. And by the year it will boom, they will have many money.
Agree with you. It is really a good idea.
Your child is your future. You have to do for their future. The value of bitcoin is very much. If you save bitcoin for your child future you must be earn a huge of money. That money must be help your child future. I must saving bitcoin for my next generation.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

This is what I am thinking about leaving in my will to my children. St least leave a clue that they would only know to where my private key is stored. I wouldn't trust anyone else if I wrote the pk in my will.
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:40:31 AM

It is kinda taking risk for future no matter your purpose.Better to invest in something else.

maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:43:07 AM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.
if I prefer to save in rupiah for my child's needs because if at any time need money, just take it at atm.
Elude

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

This is a very good idea. I too have been trying to come up with a structure to pass along my wallet in future.
My best approach is to give your child a penny (not like much of these are around anyway) & act as a Bitcoin.

At the end of each week, see how many pennies they have gathered & come up with a structure (similar to allowance) Smiley
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:48:07 AM

I didnt think of this until I read your post. This is actually a very good Idea, who knows how much your current savings would really become in the future. But just be sure you can still access it someday, it might be lost. I think Ill also start doing this, saving bits of my bitcoin earning and not touching it until then.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:54:12 AM

just like saving a house, a car. bitcoin maybe will reach 10k-20k$

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:56:24 AM

Actually Bitcoin is an asset as other form of asset as we can see in our surrounding so if someone want to save it for their children so yes a good idea to save it for your children and they can easily use for their needs as required by them when some hard time come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: