Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24425 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

Saving Bitcoin for your children or your future is a good idea. Nobody knows what Bitcoin will bring us up ahead but definitely it will cost us nothing if Bitcoin will become less valued currency but for sure the future of blockchain technology is brighter so this idea is better than doing nothing or spending money into vices and anything that has no value for our future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:48:55 AM

Hmm, I will think about this when I have wife. Now, to my mind, it will be great to sell right before the hard fork
It is also a good time to sell but in my opinion you should need to hold you bitcoins for a while because the price will become a 12000$ soon in the end of year. It is the best time to hold your bitcoin because there are many people coming to invest into bitcoin because they know that bitcoin having better future and even it can handle our needs too.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
wishingwell

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

I think this is a good idea, a paper or hardware wallet is going to be essential and the knowledge that it is there. I am sure there is billions of $ worth of bitcoin essentiall lost because nobody knows about it.
Wonder512

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:05:13 PM

Yes I want to save my money for future my son, because the cost of education today is expensive. So I must be preparing of that
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:38 PM

If you buy, the amount of bitcoins to invest is larger.I suggest you buy a hardware wallet to hold the private key and save it where you can control it.The bitcoin hardware wallet should be one of the safest ways to keep bitcoins so far, and it's relatively easy to lose.
koeb88

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

I try to earn as much bitcoins as possible now, and try to hold it for longterm. Whether I save it for my children I can't decide yet. But if the btc price will rise in the next 20-30 years like in the past, I wouldn't save it all, maybe a small amount. I would buy property for my family.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

This is a good idea. Saving Bitcoin for your child's future is a good idea. You are not just saving but you are investing at the same time. Bitcoin has the potential to constantly increase its value as time goes by. You'll be surprise that your savings is rapidly growing because the value is increasing.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.
what a idea! I like your goodness. I was thinking about this.If I collect bitcoin and I can hold/stock its very good. Bitcoin price is growing so much.It is the future of my son.Its must be secret for my only one Son. After few years he get more bitcoin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

Saving Bitcoins is really working and it is a must regarless you have children or not. Of course saving money or a wealth for your children is a great project, and bitcoin give us this opportunity already.
The price was under $1 in 2010 and we all know the famous pizza story. Nowadays , and after just few years, the price is above 5000$. So we can guess the Bitcoin's future.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

Every People want to do something for your children, They think that what is my children future then people save some money for his children. It is a different system for saving style , some people make a monthly deposit with his bank account for minimum 5 -10 years but no one thing for saving bitcoin for his children. It is great to save bitcoin for our children . Already we start saving for my 1 children.
Tantal

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

This is a interesting idea, but there is the risk low price in future and for investment for children to need have optimum accets such as property and shares and promissory notes and obligations.
Fox-111

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:02:17 AM

You could set up an account with an exchange, and even transfer that to a managed PAMM style product to let it grow even more over time. There will be some good options coming on line in the coming months.
That way you'll only need a username and password, just as you would accessing a bank. And if its lost over time there will be the chance to email the exchange directly to retrieve access after some vetting.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:28:12 AM

Hmm, I will think about this when I have wife. Now, to my mind, it will be great to sell right before the hard fork

Well we better be ready for what the future holds, I think this is a great idea to save some of your btc for the future of your child. I will do this if i have much btc to use for. For now will do my best to accumulate more bitcoin that i can use for my future purposes.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:54:46 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
You  can save bitcoin now for your children because the rate of the bitcoin is changing and there is a huge possibility that bitcoin in the future will have so high value that is why it can be used by your children and it would be essential for them. You can invest bitcoin now for your future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

I believe that Bitcoin has a good scope for growth in the coming years and if we are considering the time span of at least 10 years from now, I am super excited for it as the consistent performance of Bitcoin is promising a good future for the long term. However, I am aware of the fact that past performance should not the sole criteria for predicting the future but it is something that we can use to predict the trend of the future.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.

I haven't done that yet but this seems to be a good way to make sure your children can receive your coins even after you (hopefully not) died. Together with a letter and an instruction how to get access to these coins and how to sell them.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:42:07 AM

For me i will not save bitcoin for my children.i would rather earn bitclin and convert it in cash then save it in bank for their future.because iys hard if we save keep bitcoin because must convert it to cash first before you can give it to your children but what if u die accidentally without telling them about that bitcoin.so in bank they can give it to your children they take care of it.so i must prefer to earn bitcoin then convert it to cash and save in bank:)

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:45:01 AM

Slowly Bitcoin evolve into value store.
I know people that save for retirement, where small part of salary goes to buy Bitcoin, month by month,
regardless of BTC price.
This trend will grow as bitcoin mature and become more like "expensive cyber gold".
People could save money not only for kids, but also for retirement or collect savings to buy something.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:34:15 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Yes you must save bitcoin for your children. You can invest in bitcoin now because time will come that the value of the bitcoin will become higher and bitcoin will go higher and higher that is why it is essential and would be helpful for you if you save and invest in bitcoin today. It is smart and legit.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:42:12 AM

I opened a wallet for my son.  He spends about 25-30 minutes a day visiting a few sites I approved of where he collects little faucets for fun and he slowly builds up  enough to withdraw from only kid friendly places, he withdraws with my help, to his wallet (we keep the private key just he and I know where to find it) .  He is essentially building his own trust fund this way. Shhhhh he is up to .01! Awesome right?  He is 10years old.  By the time he gets to his adult age, he will have a huge nest egg. 🌺⭐️⭐️🌺

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: