Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

I do not save bitcoin for my children but i always saving bitcoin for myself and if i have a lot of bitcoin i put it in coins.ph or in any wallet and when my children need a money (he's 12 years old) i will convert my bitcoin to cash and then i will gave it to him to use it because if i give bitcoin to him maybe he don't have idea or he dont know how to use it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:08:02 AM

I dont owe that much bitcoins these days but I am planning to save a couple of 1m bitcoins every week for future. One day it will be big amount and I will cashout when needed.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

First of all its not in mainstream.
2nd Bitcoin price is not stable its volatile.
3rd Make bitcoin using bitcoin, don't save those.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

maybe I'll do that, saving Bitcoin for my kids if Bitcoin is not dead and Bitcoin prices keep steady.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

I dont owe that much bitcoins these days but I am planning to save a couple of 1m bitcoins every week for future. One day it will be big amount and I will cashout when needed.

I do the same thing as you. I started to save a small part of my bitcoin with a hope in the future my children will be able to use it to cover their needs. Tuition money for example. I tried not to touch it before that day comes. I hope I can be steady with my plan!

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

when we still young we want to use money for ourselves, pay for our needs, but when we have children i really think we should save a little bit for them, incase for future, or for your heath when you get old.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:50:12 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Yeah its a really good idea that keep your bitcoins until the future and youre children grow up. But you think the bitcoin will alive till that time ? You sure to the bitcoin? In the online there's no permanent maybe its take very long but we know that threre's no permanent in this world. I'll plan to do that too but its take a risk so i do is changing my bitcoin then i keep it
LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:09:08 AM

I am not married yet. But  i have planning how to save bitcoin for my children. I will save bitcoin for their health education any many more thing. I want  to give them all things what they want.i wll save one third of my bitcoin earnings daily till my children get adult. Then it will benefit for them
morata

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

yes very important, save bitcoin for our child even though still small at least we already have savings for our baby in the future, for the sake of child for the future.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

I think saving bitcoin for the future of children is a very good plan because along with the development of child age of course the bitcoin price will be higher, besides saving in bitcoin of course have various advantages that we can get.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:54:49 AM

If you have children already that may be a great idea.
In some countries, like the US, sending your kids to college can be extremely expensive, especially if it's one of the known ones with high reputation.
Bitcoin may finance, fund those future years of your kids!
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

Yes sir that's a good idea indeed, investing bitcoins for your future generations is really appreciated.Bitcoins is one of the best things you can invest as it has really good potential and has still room for growth.Its prices are increasing each year.So investing even a little will do good for your future generations,as bitcoins is predicted to take over all other currencies with its overwhelming value.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

If I keep a lot of bitcoin whether in the future the price will not decrease, what I fear is when the future nantu the price has penurnan or even no selling value.
lucycoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:12:40 AM

Hey guys,

You can simply store your money in your online wallet in Bitcoin. You can not have it in your child's name but cam give it to them when they are 18 Wink I use CoinCorner: https://[Suspicious link removed]/wJReHh

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

If my father gave me several bitcoins as an inheritance i would be very happy and rich. So i will try to save several bitcoins spicial to my children
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

Slowly Bitcoin evolve into value store.
I know people that save for retirement, where small part of salary goes to buy Bitcoin, month by month,
regardless of BTC price.
This trend will grow as bitcoin mature and become more like "expensive cyber gold".
People could save money not only for kids, but also for retirement or collect savings to buy something.
Yes its true people are going to buy bitcoins by using their little part of salary because everyone knows that bitcoin is now one of the strong and powerful currency around the world and it has now a bright future so people now trust on bitcoin and they want to use it for future purpose specially for their children because bitcoin price can be more high in future.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

I think that it's good to save bitcoin. The reason why we are saving and urging to earn a lot of money is to save for the future. I think most parents invest their money to give their kids a bright future. Bitcoin is one of the best way to start saving for the future. So, if you want a good future for your kids, you should start investing bitcoin.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

BTC

I think that it's good to save bitcoin. The reason why we are saving and urging to earn a lot of money is to save for the future. I think most parents invest their money to give their kids a bright future. Bitcoin is one of the best way to start saving for the future. So, if you want a good future for your kids, you should start investing bitcoin.

It's a good idea to save bitcoin for anything not just your children. For yourself too and family perhaps. I think bitcoin is the best way to save and gather interest for your future. What else is there that can even come close to competing? I can't think of anything and I have no interest in anything else.

Investing a certain amount per child and some for yourself and osetner will ensure collage money and spending money to live comfortably in the years to come.

cryptocoincoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

i think the best is to buy a ledger nanoS and put the crypto on this one. and keep in a safe place! it's a very good idea i will do the same for my kid too Smiley
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Keeping other physical asset for your children is very easy but storing bitcoin for your children is very risky because the wallet may be hacked before your children grow to maturity so it needs a high level of security consciousness.
I agree that you must also saves some physical asset to your children because we all know that there are many professional hacker that can hacked your wallet so that you must put your password and private key in safe place. Saving bitcoin for your children is  very nice idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: