Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:59:14 PM

You should better teach your children instead of saving bitcoin for them. They will earn it by themselves if they are good educated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

I like this idea! Would be nice to give it to them when BTC is $2.000.000 each

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zaja6799

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:07:12 PM

Well the real question here is do you really think bitcoin will maintain its value long enough?  Huh
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

This is a great idea for every parents out there so whenever their Children were growing they can give it to them as their last will and testaments. Which is very so uncommon among of all those who have written all of their last will. And it could surprise your Children in the future since the price of Bitcoin on that time will be very very high. Let's say 10 years from now? Or 20 years from now? Imagine that gap of time and you still hold your Bitcoin just for your Children. The only problem is how will you gonna hide those keys and never gonna forget it. I have no idea right now, but i do keep it on my flash drive.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

Parents that are staying at home like a wife that are taking care of their children can still work at home because of bounty campaigns and it was an advantage for them to stay connected to their child while working at the same time.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Crumple Cat

Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

I'm not sure, but it seems like a similar question, in particular a crypto will, is trying to solve the project MyWish. As far as I know, they are just now have an ICO. I liked the original idea of this project.

bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:45:53 PM

Every person in the world should be well secured not for the future but also in our everyday life. It is really good to save BTC that turn into money for our children until we can and keep it safe. So when the times comes, u will give all the details to your children and let them use it wisely. We only live once and an opportunity of earning should be well taking care of. We do whatever it takes for our children.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

Yes Every person has a future.So everyone will have to worry about the future.Because Bitcoin is safe, so everyone should keep bitcoin for their child.Besides, the cost of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so it will be the best job to deposit for your child.I will definitely keep the bitcoin for my child.
lazygin001

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:23:43 PM

It is nice that you do it for your children but the fear is that there are other new things being invented quickly. So who knows whats gonna happen to bitcoin in a few years time.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

I am not married yet and I don't have any children but yes I will try to save as much as for my next generation so they don't have to struggle for money that I have gone through and once I have children I will also teach them everything about bitcoins so that they can also start earning bitcoins in a decent way.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:33:02 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

It is a good idea and worth buying down now for one's children. By the time it becomes globally accepted, one's children are also relevant. Also, one can have it in  reputable Investments too, so as Bitcoin is increasing in vallue, so also with the investment. As real estates and other like investment is applicable today, so will the bitcoin investment/invest will be releven
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

It is good to save Bitcoins for your kids so they can use it in the future but I probably won't put everything on it. If I have some bitcoins enough to invest in a Real Estate I'll probably choose real estate. Why? Because the price isn't stable and there's a possibility that it will just disappear without us knowing. I'll still invest in Bitcoin but I'll have some alternative just in case something happens.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

This is a great idea for us parents to save bitcoins for our children, nothing to worry about the future of the young generation coz we all know bitcoin price will go up.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

I am not married yet and I don't have any children but yes I will try to save as much as for my next generation so they don't have to struggle for money that I have gone through and once I have children I will also teach them everything about bitcoins so that they can also start earning bitcoins in a decent way.

It doesn't matter anyone's status of when were going to save or spend money and to whom it will be spend in the future. It is up to us.  Married or single can save money for future used. Saving money for children is one good idea. I am absolutely agree of this.If goods and services are priced in BTC , then everyone involved saves money and  engages transactions more efficiently.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:45:15 PM

What a horrible idea, nobody knows if bitcoin will still be online in about two years, and you are talking for our children? i will not have a children for the next 15 or maybe 20 years, and i dont know if bitcoin will still be on here because there is a lot road left.
But the best thing is to hold fiat for them, or gold, just like my grandparents did in the money they were expecting a children, and that is a good idea instead of bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

I am not sure whether bitcoin will survive that long or not as there is still a big question mark on the future of bitcoins so I will not save my bitcoins that long and sell them off when its price goes too high and giving me good money in return so right now I don't have plan to save my bitcoins for my children.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:54:36 PM

I am not sure whether bitcoin will survive that long or not as there is still a big question mark on the future of bitcoins so I will not save my bitcoins that long and sell them off when its price goes too high and giving me good money in return so right now I don't have plan to save my bitcoins for my children.
Maybe you have your point.But IMO i still want to save bitcoins for my children even though it's still uncertain to us when will it lasts.I have seen the movement of bitcoin price and it's very impressive so i would not waste my time but to save them for my children and for the preparation of our future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bling-bling

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Why not? Since Bitcoin has become more of an asset, I think it would still be wise to invest despite of the continuous rise. Holding it for a certain time until it reaches its full potential. My kids are my inspiration and I want to give them a decent living. I believe Bitcoin can provide that.

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:28 AM

BTC

as of now i dont save bitcoins for my children education  but i save them money on bank using my bitcoin. Atleast keep weekly deposite. My children and my husband got no idea what is bitcoin all about. If i pass away and save bitcoins for them no gurantie they can withdraw it. Atleast on bank they can use my atm. They can have my money anytime 😊
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:12 AM

we all know one day we will not be able to earn bitcoins anymore, and all the money we can earn will be used to take care for ourselves and our family. so we should save a little bit for our children to support thier future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: