Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I made a paper wallet for my daughter. I have save bitcoin for her future. If I have money for saving I will buy bitcoins and I will save it. Other thing I joined signature campaign here and social media campaign in order to earn and can save bitcoins too.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:37:42 AM

If previously we teach how to save in the bank to the child, then the time is to teach bitcoin to the child, by saving course we get the interest but with keep bitcoin our money increases faster.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

You are very good mate think of future. Bitcoin legacy is also important and good for children. At least you have to teach them before giving them. The simplest way is just write all details and keep it well in some place that only you, your wife and children know. First you have to lock that place. And after we old, give it to children.

Saving your bitcoins for your children in the future is no different from saving any asset or investment for them to continue or to utilize. What's separates bitcoin investment as a memento to other different investments is its digitalized nature and the children can engage easily with the said investments. Due to bitcoin's convenient when it comes with its accessibility, it has the potential of exposing them to cryptocurrency, thus attracting new investors with the move. Personally, I am only worried about the wallet on where we will store it because it has the tendency to be hacked, scammed, or even stolen from you due to it existing on the internet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

I hope to be in the position that my family can benefit from Bitcoin too and if ggiven the opportunity I will be saving Bitcoin for my children.
v_Harley

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Bitcoin is too expensive to save a commemorative bar, maybe after a villa can be changed?
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

If previously we teach how to save in the bank to the child, then the time is to teach bitcoin to the child, by saving course we get the interest but with keep bitcoin our money increases faster.

I agree with you, its the time to make bitcoin known by our children. Bitcoin is the new bank, and its pretty sure that bitcoin is going to have a good future. We have to orient them as early as now and teach them how bitcoin would affect their status in life in the future. Bitcoin value is ever increasing and Im pretty sure that once they get old, the value would be more than we are expecting.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

So true. Investing in btc as well as investing in stocks or property. Setting up a child's future with btc is my way. Because, btc or exactly cryptocurrency is a great place to make my money grow better.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

So true. Investing in btc as well as investing in stocks or property. Setting up a child's future with btc is my way. Because, btc or exactly cryptocurrency is a great place to make my money grow better.
Compared to the interest given by the banks, it is better to put our money as investment to bitcoin.  In just a short period of time, bitcoin price goes up and it is doing very well.  I will do the same thing others doing in securing the future of their children through bitcoin.  Hopefully bitcoin price after 10-15 yeard will be so high that we do not need to think where to get money to support the education of our family.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

for now I have no children to saving money but I have some reason to saving my coins for the trying to join the group of traders to increase my income in then I try to get a better idea of how to make a better idea to do.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

for now I have no children to saving money but I have some reason to saving my coins for the trying to join the group of traders to increase my income in then I try to get a better idea of how to make a better idea to do.
when you store the bitcoin you have for your child, it's possible the bitcoin price will be very high. well, that is not possible. it is good to do. in addition to saving, we can also give it to our children later.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

I think its a good decision to save some bitcoins for your children. Just put it on a safe place and be sure to hand it over at the right time. Many years from now, those little amount of bitcoins would have a great amount.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

I think it is pretty smart to save some bitcoin for your children because it might be possible for bitcoin to one day  reach 100k and when that happens your children will ofcourse be verry happy. And they might even continue investing in bitcoin to make more profit.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

I spend all my bitcoins for nothing and now im regereting it since i dont have money to spend since im in need now i realize how money important is if i can bring back time but i reaaly enjoyed it but now im earning and then saving those profit i made.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

Actually it was a good idea to start saving bitcoin for your children's future. The true essence of being a parent is to do his/her duty as parents by providing the needs of their children, giving them a good quality of education and be able to grow them in a nice and peaceful environment. And thinking about investing bitcoin for children was good start to provide their needs.
But, since Im not a parent yet so I must considerate it for my future children.
RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

yes of course for me bitcoin it is saving my front of my small family, because early on we have to look for coin as much as possible to save and the result can be used for anything.
ferdaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

It is a wise work to think about the future. When the future is spoken here, the future is always uncertain. So when you keep your bitcoin for your child, then your child will get it right in the future, for all the security you need.
MAHNOOR

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

You are very good mate think of future. Bitcoin legacy is also important and good for children. At least you have to teach them before giving them. The simplest way is just write all details and keep it well in some place that only you, your wife and children know. First you have to lock that place. And after we old, give it to children.
yes you are right that we need to give that opportunity to our children before they come out and learning about bitcoin so thats really good idea and it will trained them to have a good future and we also hope that bitcoin will get a new form in next generation future.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

Yes. Please do plan. Good plan. I came across few threads stating that bitcoins can be used as an asset. Sure. This really can be used as an asset and saved for children's future. Either this can be bought and kept on hold for future Or invest bitcoins and receive profit. So good idea to save for children.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

I think Bitcoin can't found by any child when the time comes it is gone or out off stock before they know it. Unless someone tell to this child about Bitcoin and guide through his or her age before bitcoins gone

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I made a paper wallet for my daughter. I have save bitcoin for her future. If I have money for saving I will buy bitcoins and I will save it. Other thing I joined signature campaign here and social media campaign in order to earn and can save bitcoins too.

Yes, you can use cold storage to save Bitcoin for your children. For me, I will spend half my bitcoin for my children.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: