Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

It can be a very good idea to saving bitcoin for children. But sometime it is risky because if the wallet is not kept in safe place if could have stolen. But if u hold it in a safe place it will be a great for your children. But u have to more carefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
It's a good idea, i will save some fraction of bitcoin every month and later i will give it to him, but i'll probably use some of that bitcoin to buy my childrean a house first as the price of real estate in this country increases so much every year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
It's a good idea, i will save some fraction of bitcoin every month and later i will give it to him, but i'll probably use some of that bitcoin to buy my childrean a house first as the price of real estate in this country increases so much every year.
well if I knew things like this will happen I rather save all the btc that ive got before and save it for my future family I once then being a easy go lucky
guy and I just spend my earnings to enjoy my life but seeing how bitcoin worth now I think I will take everything and I will save from now on.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

I think it's good saving bitcoin for our next generations. As long as the rate still good until our last day. But if someday the value below our hope, maybe better to change it to other more valuable investments. CMIIW Smiley
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:35:47 PM

It would be a nice idea to save bitcoins for your children.  I do believe it will still rise up high and when that time happen, withdraw some profit and store it in a secure bank.  Spreading it secure account and invest some of it again, so when the time the prices would go low you don't have to worry about it because you save some already.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

This is a very good idea for those who are intact in bitcoin until having a family. Saving bitcoins for children and also for their future needs. Giving them the right amount will help them to their needs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zikithay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

I have two childrens,i want to make them rich.bitcoin is increasing very well and it is good asset.i want to buy the bitcoin to my kids future,and i will make my wallet highly secure.
Blackwrench

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Saving for your children in the form of bitcoin is nice and a good idea, but what if bitcoin loses its value?

I believe in bitcoin too, don't get me wrong, but there is always the chance of this happening. Best would be to spread the risks and get different coins and also some actual money and stocks.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

that's a nice and smart move from you, props to you.
Saving something every months (fiat, btc) for our childrens it's the best way to give them something to start with, you never know what's the future holds and if now we are able to save something that's something that everyone should do, think about our childrens!

I would buy an hardware wallet in a security box in a bank (or hidden somewhere safe aka fireproof, waterproof, dustproof, etc.etc.) with the instructions and give all the details to another trusted person, that's it.
Yes thats a good idea in using bitcoin. Saving for your futurre and for the sake of your family. Saving it on your children is a good way of using bitcoins. Youre earning here because you have a goal and purpose and that is to give a good future for your family.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

I actually do have a friend right now who is currently doing this thing(he's been on the industry since 2012 and one of the believers. Currently  he has 2.7 bitcoin on a cold wallet. Which is also constantly growing. He also said that hwhen his son will be on the right age he will then start educate it
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

that's a nice and smart move from you, props to you.
Saving something every months (fiat, btc) for our childrens it's the best way to give them something to start with, you never know what's the future holds and if now we are able to save something that's something that everyone should do, think about our childrens!

I would buy an hardware wallet in a security box in a bank (or hidden somewhere safe aka fireproof, waterproof, dustproof, etc.etc.) with the instructions and give all the details to another trusted person, that's it.

How often can you access a security box at a bank? Is this a feasible option for someone who regularly adds BTC to their wallet? I'm new to investing and currently just on an exchange and looking into more secure options.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

BTC

it's definitely save bitcoin for my child's future I keep some in bitcoin of course password and everything related to bitcoin I save in a very safe place some of it I exchange with savings in the form of official money in my country or I deposit money that is if in my opinion
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

You may save bitcoins for your children but don't forget to also save real money for their future.
I dont have yet children, so i am saving bitcoins right now for my family and for my dreams, i am student that dreaming to be rich enough using bitcoins, so my future and my family future is bright, i am working hard to earn money to help my parents for house expenses and i am saving bitcoins to build a small eatery for may mama.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

this would probably be a very good idea. because in this way, indirectly, we can store the bitcoin we have in the long run. in addition, you can also exchange the bitcoin you have at any time, but with the purpose for the child.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

This is really a good idea. I think the suitable time for saving Bitcoin is about 5 years. If you save longer, it is risky.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Saving Bitcoins for your children is a really good idea for secure their future.Bitcoin is a well-established cryptocurrency and Bitcoins price is expanding gradually.Those people who saving bitcoins at the beginning, they became rich.If you want to save bitcoins for your children, it will better then any other deposit.So you can be saving bitcoins for your kids bright future.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

This is really a good idea. I think the suitable time for saving Bitcoin is about 5 years. If you save longer, it is risky.
Lot users who have known about the growth it has experienced as well the users who trust in its growth potential without thinking of anything just focus on saving bitcoin for their children. There are many users who have been educating the students with cryptocurrency. The change begins there from the school.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

the most optimal would not be to take several altcoins and store them? to make a small mixture of several projects with high potential.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:38:40 PM

You are right, It's a very good idea to save bitcoin, because you will make a huge profit in the future if you save and collect now as you can of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin price will be very high after few years, so this is a very great opportunaty to become rich in few years.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:44:31 PM

I was thinking about savings bitcoin for my future children but seems it will took 5 years before i have a children i want to enjoy my life and i want to use that in the future if im having a baby with my future wife. Of course i can use that money in the future but if im going to hold that for that long and have a doubt of bitcoin dying then i have a choice to use it while im waiting for my kid to have a full process of his brain before im going to teach him about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: