Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

Well i must save my money for my future children for they're future they have a money . So I'll invest my money and the rest i save it for they're future it can help to her/his fund .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Holding bitcoins or saving bitcoins to your children's future is like you invest your money in the bank. So for me, it's better save bitcoin for my children so that in near future they also experience the value of bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

It is really a good idea in my opinion, I would mine in a ledger and tech my kid how to access it in the future, better educate them young on how to process and perform the transactions it will act as a backup so that in the future even if we are gone they can still access it. Or print it in a paper together with the instructions on how to access it then keep it in a safety deposit box

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

If you want to keep bitcoin for your children future, then that is entirely up to you. But it's a good idea to apply to those who wants their children to have a good future. Because, the bitcoins will survive, but if your plan succeeds, your children will have a lot of good. However, It seems kinda complicated. Who keeps the private keys.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

Saving for the future of your children is a good idea, it is a very right and wise thing to do as parents.  As you get older and cannot work anymore,  you can use those saving for your children 's future expenses.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

Maybe someone has already suggested this.  I would just put it on one of your spare hard drives.  You could do this and wouldn't have to worry about someone stealing it.

Good luck with everything.  Just try your best to keep your assets safe.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

You can write down the seed words to the wallet that holds the coins and send them to separate lawyers/deposit boxes or to some other supports you think are suitable.
It would be a great idea for us to hold bitcoin for future children of yours so if i have given a chance i would love to hold for my children in the near future because we dont know what will happen in the future so thats the great idea, we should think our future and what will happen in the future, lets think our future so we must hold some bitcoin and save for our childrens future.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Oh yes,it wasn't a good decision but i think it can help those children if we keep it to the future it can help there tution paid, their needs, also they can even ask you to teach how to use btc.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.

Oh this is a good idea Smiley i could do this too for my children. Because now i just save it in a file and me is the only one who knows my password. I would share it to someone also so that if i die theres something who know my earnings and they can use it for my daughter.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

I don't imagine that is a smart thought, in light of the fact that bitcoin is so unstable and there are as yet numerous negative issues that can not be beaten, so bitcoin isn't exceptionally persuading later on, in light of the fact that the legislature can forbid bitcoin from circling once more, and all the bitcoin that has been in the tube vanishes , should my recommendation spare with paper cash, as a store in the bank.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

It is good that we are thinking tge future of our children. But I also think that our own savings is also enough for our child/children since I think that, that is also the same. Our money is also their money too, we save for them and we save for their future purposes. Savings bitcoins for our children will be a good way to earn since we all know that bitcoin is increasing its value.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

I'm saving my half of my bitcoin everymonth for my childrens . because 10  years from now they will be attending colleges and I want them to go to college so investing in btc is one of my options since the prediction for the price 5 years from now could reach as much as $25000. that's a huge value so I already told them about btc and how it works.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

The child is the future and the successor of a life of the nation. We should save some of our money in the bank (recommended) and some in Bitcoin (but not recommended). Due to the fluctuating price of Bitcoin, it can make your money less valuable in the future.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

I'm saving bitcoins also for the future of my children because I believe that it would not be this year or next year that I will be needing the coins I am keeping so I just keep on adding until the time that I would have enough bitcoin for my kids' schooling expenses.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

I don't imagine that is a smart thought, in light of the fact that bitcoin is so unstable and there are as yet numerous negative issues that can not be beaten, so bitcoin isn't exceptionally persuading later on, in light of the fact that the legislature can forbid bitcoin from circling once more, and all the bitcoin that has been in the tube vanishes , should my recommendation spare with paper cash, as a store in the bank.

Agree, or use the bitcoin as source of income. Additionally convert the other bitcoin to fiat and save it to the bank like what you said. And if bitcoin price will increase its a gift because you earn without doing, or if this will fall atleast they have save money to secure the children future.

Oh yes,it wasn't a good decision but i think it can help those children if we keep it to the future it can help there tution paid, their needs, also they can even ask you to teach how to use btc.

I think it is good if you have now and then it will be use in the future or let say for children future needs. Bitcoin is beneficial if you choose the long term way of earning. Because as long as bitcoin become old the user increase and the price also increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joesorrell

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

I think it’s very smart idea  for your future and your child. we all believe that bitcoin in the future price will go up. if you have a bit of bitcoin, try to save it for your children future
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

that's a nice and smart move from you, props to you.
Saving something every months (fiat, btc) for our childrens it's the best way to give them something to start with, you never know what's the future holds and if now we are able to save something that's something that everyone should do, think about our childrens!

I would buy an hardware wallet in a security box in a bank (or hidden somewhere safe aka fireproof, waterproof, dustproof, etc.etc.) with the instructions and give all the details to another trusted person, that's it.

I agree. But, that can only prove to be a good move if Bitcoin's value would rise up until such time that whatever amount of Bitcoin would be assured to gain a good value even if converted to any prevailing currency. The thing about Bitcoin right now is the fact that we're not sure just yet what will happen to it, for it may either prosper or burn out depending on how people will support it in the coming years. Even if it has been there for ten years, it's still in its baby stages, so there's a lot of things left to happen.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Yes bitcoin is one of the great investment for your children for their educational needs for their future someday
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Saving bitcoin for future is a good move. I think i will do that for my future children. Buying some stuff with bitcoin and save some. Just in case If the value of bitcoin go down in several years. I like to watch the progress of bitcoin

TrinurTrii

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

The good idea to save bitcoin for the future of children is a very good plan because along with the development of child age of course the bitcoin price will be higher, in addition to saving bitcoin of course has many advantages that we can get but at least we can also prepare our children in the future, I think it is also beneficial for children in the future to understand and understand the meaning of the bitcoin function
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: