Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:34:01 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silent mining and heating system  (Read 2287 times)
QuintLeo

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

How is this different from the HotMiner offering that's been around for months now?

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
theavr

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

Guy from Canada made a cooling system with pipes going outside his house, where they stay cold due to wind. Also he has a compressor, tank, and reserve cooler for summer - all this is hidden in second room.
Casmania

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:29:52 PM

How is this different from the HotMiner offering that's been around for months now?

I guess its a matter of good type of cooling system which can give you good cooling to your mining hardware with less sound generated from cooling fans. Although common cooling fans were really set to higher rpm, I think most of those cooling systems generates louder sounds compared with silent mining and heating system due to higher graphics card with less sound. Even though it's heating will have to generate enough heat, but through a cold environment associated with good cooling system; that would not be a problem as well so you have bigger profit to earn.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
bluemongrel

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

This is actually great idea, hope it becomes a thing. I've thought about installing mining rigs inside the home to help keep it warm (and spend less on heating bills), but this just does it, especially since it's quiet too.

I'll keep watch.
jekjekman

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:13:14 AM

Good luck buddy!

Must say though that my miner does a good job at heating my house already without having to hook up to the central heating water system!

The silent part would be nice though!

Cooler and good corsair PSU wil be giving low heat for your bitcoin miner. If you expect the non sound making you have to go with the GPU mining normally these kind higher graphics cards would not make any big sounds like antminer or avalon.
I advice you to check on the good specification contained asic miners to make a big profit.

This board is for bitcoin and the mining system that is being mentioned is for bitcoin mining.
Nowadays using GPU to mine bitcoin is impossible as it would not generate any profit. GPUs are used now to mine alt coins and bitcoins are now mined by ASIC devices which are really noisy. The purpose of OP's equipment is to lessen the noise and reuse the heat emitted by the devices.

Hope OP can release a product that can lessen the noise and reuse the heat to cool down the device for tropical countries.

fenolski

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

Hi Guys

Last Friday we published new web page with additional informations and profitability .xlsx chart
If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Maciej
www.silent-miner.com

--
Silent mining & heating
www.silent-miner.com
fenolski

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

In SilentMiner many things are differetn. SM is easy-scalable system for any miner you want. HM as far as I know is designed for specyfic miners and doestn look like easy scalable option.

--
Silent mining & heating
www.silent-miner.com
jimtommy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:29:17 AM

This is really a good container for an ASIC miner aside from keeping the process silent you can also conserve the heat emitted by the machine. Hope you can convert it directly to electricity.
O`connor

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

In SilentMiner many things are differetn. SM is easy-scalable system for any miner you want. HM as far as I know is designed for specyfic miners and doestn look like easy scalable option.

Does your product requires additional power for those tubes to work?
Oasisman

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

Hello Guys, this is my first post on this forum. I'm not sure if this is a proper place for such informations. If no please let me know.

I'd like to introduce to you my new silent mining and heating system for bitcoin and other currency miners.

This system heats water and whole buildings using waste heat from miner. It is simple, cost effective and really working plug&play solution

Main features:

- allows to mine at home so helps to decentralize hashing power
- miners are very quiet
- miners are clean and do not overheat
- reduce costs of heating - mining business more profitable
- scalable - can heat rooms, houses or even whole buildings

Date of premiere  21.10.2017 during CryptoCongress in Warsaw.
There would be a streaming during the show

I hope you enjoy this solution.
If you want to know more please visit www.silent-miner.com

If you have any question please ask here.

Wow! By just reading your miner's feature its really convincing. Very innovative and cost efficient invention. We can mine at home with ease free from the usuall noise of miners and another feature that is helpful for those countries with a cold climate. Good job!

Snub

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:51:44 PM

That is a really nice idea of heating house with miners! nice job!
How much it will be to send one of this to Europe?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Agostosmori

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

Such a good project reducing the noise and heating your place at the same time but this
 is only best for cold regions, hope you can develop something that can be used on a tropical regions

bozo333

Activity: 224

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

Such a good project reducing the noise and heating your place at the same time but this
 is only best for cold regions, hope you can develop something that can be used on a tropical regions

It a good to use the bitcoin mining process. It silent working process and more power full process. it easy to heat. So it will need to cooling place. Bitcoin mining is good to work for the future growth. and gather process information for the development for the business process.

bitcad4u

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

It a good to use the bitcoin mining process. It silent working process and more power full process. it easy to heat. So it will need to cooling place. Bitcoin mining is good to work for the future growth. and gather process information for the development for the business process.

Mining is a one process in Bitcoin system and it is a transaction process in Bitcoin system it  is not working properly means and not clearly and all so  this rate of bitcoin is high and mining silent are not possible.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
DannaWonder

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:23:25 AM

This is a very good product to reduce the heat and sound emitted by the miner.

@OP do you have a video that clearly shows the improvement on the heat and
sounds emitted by your product once the miners are placed inside it.

Rudementry

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:02 AM

This is a very good product to reduce the heat and sound emitted by the miner.

@OP do you have a video that clearly shows the improvement on the heat and
sounds emitted by your product once the miners are placed inside it.

Yes, I also want to see the video. It's always nice to see smart people with new ideas. I wish you good luck and success.
aboy24

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:31:53 PM

Because the mining produce heat its do the task to get more bitcoins by server because gpu of many cuda cores solve like a math problems, im my search as in today no hardware for bitcoins not produce heat, hardware more produce heat more effective to mine btc.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:55:25 PM

This is applicable on cold countries,but not in asian country in where the climate is always heat.that needed cooling system and not heatingsystem.but its good that youve made such invention it is helpful and multi purpose
Jaycee99

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

Thanks for that information fenolski, after reading that all well I want to share the questions gotten in my mind before watching the video.

asking this question because I want to be safe and asking it without that used of silent miner

1. What should a miner do to be safe? to prevent a fire.

I know that it gives out a noise so when it's at home we put it in a room to prevent noise and keep it in silence.

2.What might happen during the time of mining that cause the fire?

3. does mining required to be in open area not in a room? respect my question please Iam just curious.

4. Is having an air-conditioned very safe for a room where you can mine?  

In connection to your topic and the silent miner itself, I want to know

1 if I only bought one and I bought 9 miners and got only 1 or 2 silent miner can I change the miner everyday?

2. Or evry miners required to have one each of the silent miners? if I got 9 miners?

3 So happy to know, by the used of silent miner is there really no chance to put the miners near an air conditioner ? because of silent miners help.
Sarrm01

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

Nice one!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.