Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 07:44:46 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆ SELL YOUR BTC for Paypal Here ▶ ❤️ TRUSTED MEMBER ❤️ ▶ Up to +10% ◀  (Read 10176 times)
Naster

Activity: 560
Merit: 271

Crypto Currency Exchange, Adobe Cloud, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:36:04 AM

BTC SELL YOUR BTC HERE BTC

I have only clean funds and Paypal balance (from my Shops and Exchanges here on this forum).

I ca pay you from +10 to +14% depending on the amount sold and the market.

PM Me to arrange the deal.

My Telegram @MasterNaster

Trade with confidence

I can also buy daily. Minimum I buy is 100$. But If you have less, you can also PM Me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naster

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

I have only clean funds and Paypal balance (from my Shops and Exchanges here on this forum).

I'm looking for People interested to SELL to ME their Bitcoins. I can pay you from +10 to +14% depending on the amount sold and the market.

A great opportunity to start a business and becoming Trader. I have a high demand and I'm looking for serious Sellers.

PM Me to arrange the deal. Even If You are New and interested, I can assist you in starting your business.

Trade with confidence

I can also buy daily. Minimum I buy is 100$. But If you have less, you can also PM Me.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

You must be delusional to think you are TRUSTED. On top of these delusion of grandeur, you take the cake by offering PayPal, a reversible payment method. This is all forgivable if you simply admit you posted this after a couple of heavy New Year's drinks but I'm sure this was instead a totally elaborate and sober work of advertising your "trustworthiness".

You are not a trusted member and I urge anyone who wants to take up this offer to insist on being paid with a NON-reversible payment method. If PayPal is being forced down your throat, insist on a waiting period of 180 days before he gets the coins. Escrow should hold the coins until the 180th day which is when he no longer has a window of opportunity to dispute and charge back.

To anyone who wants to sell bitcoins, insist on and require the following:

- Use escrow from those listed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

- Refuse PayPal. If the response is no, insist on waiting 180 days before escrow releases the bitcoins.

Using escrow is always an option. Refusing it is a major red flag.

There is no compelling reason for paying by PayPal only and refusing to use other payment methods. Insisting on using PayPal only is another major red flag. There is ALWAYS an alternative payment method!

Don't be blinded and impressed by all the colorful graphics. Remember guys, you are transacting with a stranger and strangers are not to be trusted.

Naster

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

You must be delusional to think you are TRUSTED. On top of these delusion of grandeur, you take the cake by offering PayPal, a reversible payment method. This is all forgivable if you simply admit you posted this after a couple of heavy New Year's drinks but I'm sure this was instead a totally elaborate and sober work of advertising your "trustworthiness".

You are not a trusted member and I urge anyone who wants to take up this offer to insist on being paid with a NON-reversible payment method. If PayPal is being forced down your throat, insist on a waiting period of 180 days before he gets the coins. Escrow should hold the coins until the 180th day which is when he no longer has a window of opportunity to dispute and charge back.

To anyone who wants to sell bitcoins, insist on and require the following:

- Use escrow from those listed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

- Refuse PayPal. If the response is no, insist on waiting 180 days before escrow releases the bitcoins.

Using escrow is always an option. Refusing it is a major red flag.

There is no compelling reason for paying by PayPal only and refusing to use other payment methods. Insisting on using PayPal only is another major red flag. There is ALWAYS an alternative payment method!

Don't be blinded and impressed by all the colorful graphics. Remember guys, you are transacting with a stranger and strangers are not to be trusted.

Hi Stranger,
I just read your very impressive post and was impressed by how much time you took to post your allegations here but also very funny I must say (nothing personal).

Am I Trusted? Oh YES, I can say clamant and aloud that I'm a Trusted Member where you are not. Yes I see you have reached the "Hero Member" level, I'm proud of you but just this does not make you more trustworthy than other members.
And based on your Trust Profile which I just checked, it seems you are specialized on leaving bad reviews on users dealing somehow with Paypal and especially people you never dealed before with - very interesting  Cheesy
I don't know your story with Paypal but I'm pretty sure you made very very bad experience in the past - for this I'm very sorry but PLEASE don't befoul people with that. I made only good experience with PAYPAL till the day of today.

PAYPAL has been in financial business since 1998, meaning since 19 years ago!! Many Shops worldwide accept PAYPAL without issue. Of course, online Payments are risky, but there are rules you can follow, to at least avoid some risks. On the other side, when you have an online shop, you don't stay at the door when people visit your website and make purchases. Stay completely away from online businesses if you want to avoid such risks. I know there is a lot of different views on this topic, therefore I will not discuss it. If you want, start a discussion in the Discussion Board, I will be happy to join you there and discuss with you. But please don't spam my Thread offer (respect yourself and be respected).

Still to your comments, I never said I don't accept ESCROW  Cheesy Please read one more time my Terms.

And tell me if you have ever heard that I scammed someone. Note that I trade daily  Smiley

You don't have to trade with me, You don't have to use my services, You don't have trust me!

There are also websites like lbc or paxful where you can buy/sell bitcoins with paypal. I'm pretty sure, seeing your logic, you will all qualify these sites as scam  Cheesy

Have a nice day! Please if you want to continue this discussion, feel free to open a discussion about PAYPAL in the discussion board. Thank you!

Naster

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

I'm looking for People interested to SELL to ME their Bitcoins. I can pay you from +10 to +14% depending on the amount sold and the market.

A great opportunity to start a business and becoming Trader. I have a high demand and I'm looking for serious Sellers.

PM Me to arrange the deal. Even If You are New and interested, I can assist you in starting your business.

Trade with confidence

djeezer12

Activity: 112
Merit: 38

No legacy is so rich as honesty.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

can you exchange 200euro .? do you send as friend or family .?

BUY/SELL Btc, Ltc, Eth, Xrp, Xmr, Dash en Doge FOR or WITH Payeer, Wu, Perfect Money, Paypal en SEPA|| SKYPE/EMAIL = -->>djeezer12@outlook.com<<-- ***
Naster

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

can you exchange 200euro .? do you send as friend or family .?

Hi
yes I can do, no problem!
If possible, ping me on Telegram, where you will reach me most of the time. @MasterNaster

Naster

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Trade with confidence

For those who need Escrow, I offer now Escrow through my Localbitcoins.com verified Account!

Flamedyr

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

Can you explain how you are trusted? I don't see any of your "shops" on this forum and your trust rating is nothing special. How can you claim you are a "trusted" member of this forum?
Naster

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Can you explain how you are trusted? I don't see any of your "shops" on this forum and your trust rating is nothing special. How can you claim you are a "trusted" member of this forum?

Hi, you don't see any of my shops, so I guess you didn't go through my profile right?
Anyway, you don't have to trust me, I'm ready to use full Escrow for any transactions. I do here daily exchanges for your information.

Naster

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

Hi, can you accept bitcoin through coinbase? To avoid fees.

Unfortunately I don't have an account on coinbase. But depending on the deal, I can share the fees with you.
PM me please to arrange the deal, if possible on Telegram @MasterNaster. If not, just drop me a message here I will reply asap! Thanks!

Naster

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Trade with confidence

For those who need Escrow, I offer now Escrow through my Localbitcoins.com verified Account!

Lovecove

Activity: 154
Merit: 31

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Has anyone legitimately used this service and gotten PayPal for their bitcoin without any reversal?

PM if interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org
Naster

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

Has anyone legitimately used this service and gotten PayPal for their bitcoin without any reversal?

Hi
yes of course
However many users will not want to disclose the deals they have been running on the forum.
BUT still few one did it. Have a look on my Trust profile, you will find few people, feel free to reach them directly and get response direclty from them  Wink
I have no interest to scam people.

Naster

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

I'm looking for People interested to SELL to ME their Bitcoins. I can pay you up to +10% depending on the amount sold and the market.

Trade with confidence

CouponKingUK

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Just sold bitcoin to this user for paypal trade was fast and smooth thanks.
iconzi

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

A professional person to deal with.

Helped me for some PayPal almost instantly !
    Smiley
Naster

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

I'm looking for People interested to SELL to ME their Bitcoins. I can pay you up to +10% depending on the amount sold and the market.

Trade with confidence

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.