Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47644 times)
rayazasheva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Essentially you have a way to connect to all app stores alreadt and have appcoin work with them but the actual partnerships are not in place yet. Is this correct?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajieafianto

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

That is just the stores that could use appc
But anyway if you look at it from other prospective even if appc is used only buy Aptoide users that is 4m users. 4m users and there is 200m of appc. The demand will go up and so the price will skyrocket
Those are confirmed partnerships?
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

That is just the stores that could use appc
But anyway if you look at it from other prospective even if appc is used only buy Aptoide users that is 4m users. 4m users and there is 200m of appc. The demand will go up and so the price will skyrocket
Those are confirmed partnerships?
it was called open IAB, however, it didn't use blockchain, so it wasn't able to truly change the way transactions were happening. AppCoins has everything to suceed, since it is in the interest of app stores to have a universal protocol, increasing competition but also market access
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Essentially you have a way to connect to all app stores alreadt and have appcoin work with them but the actual partnerships are not in place yet. Is this correct?
I think they will be created in the process, together with the finished product
as it is a protocol for these and similar stores to facilitate communication.
but the team is active and responsible so that the success of APPC should only wait)
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

It's a very early beta version but it was good to see it accomplished.

In the Aptoide-dev (the official beta version), started to appear a section called "AppCoins enabled".
As new developers come on board, this section will have more and more apps.

That's how it starts :-)

PS - The Medium post here https://medium.com/@appcoins/beta-version-of-aptoide-dev-with-appcoins-support-d6f649fa3ceb
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

really? SDK is out? now is march 23th now. do you have any official news

SDK documentation is here:
https://github.com/AppStoreFoundation/asf-sdk

I heard that is under development a Unity plugin.
By the Github activity, looks that there is development going on.
tientien333

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

for example  during one year, if a person spends  100,000 appc tokens then he should get vip club. it means give him some incentives like token pay-back, game coupon, discount merchandise etc. and then it will be really good perfect utility token
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

lotto system is also good.  like steam app random box
in that case, if a person want to buy random box only use appc token
we should make many events with using appc tokens
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

I mean Appcoins Video Update. Will there be one released in the near future?
I know you guys do the ANU on a weekly basis
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

In the future the purchase and selling mechanism (with ease) will be done with Utrust? Is this correct?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Can you already tell us if there are informal agreements with one or more app stores besides Aptoide or any interests into the project coming from other app stores?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

In the future the purchase and selling mechanism (with ease) will be done with Utrust? Is this correct?

Really this is the case? Where did you read about this?. I haven't been on here for awhile so I have no idea regarding what's been happening with the project but if this is really happening then this is very good for the project. The team behind Utrust is massive, they're really highly skilled and has a lot of experience in their own field and the community behind utrust is also very huge so if appcoins will get in partnership with Utrust then this project can really grow in value tremendously also we can gather a huge number of new investors along the way.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

What is with the fiat payment from Aptoid tv? Did Aptoid change it for selling rights from movies in AppCoins?
rodmanqs

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives app users new purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety. It has been built to create an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness by moving to the blockchain three of the most critical flows of app stores: advertising, in-app purchases and developer’s approval. By eliminating intermediaries and creating new incentives for users to engage with apps, AppCoins creates a more efficient and value-driven app ecosystem.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives app users new purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety. It has been built to create an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness by moving to the blockchain three of the most critical flows of app stores: advertising, in-app purchases and developer’s approval. By eliminating intermediaries and creating new incentives for users to engage with apps, AppCoins creates a more efficient and value-driven app ecosystem.

I think we all know what appcoins is and what is all about, no need to repeat its description for all of us to see, if users wants to know what the platform is for then they can just check out the first post or just visit the website. I do appreciate you posting on this thread and giving all of us the description of what appcoin is but your post is considred as spam mate, you copy pasted this entire paragraph off icobench, this is not allowed on this form. I've checked your recent posts and I think you should avoid posting like this mate, avoid copy pasting description from icobench this might get you into hot waters with the admins of this forum.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

Q1 is past but the official website still showing  implementation is not ready, any dates for it
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Q1 is past but the official website still showing  implementation is not ready, any dates for it

https://hackernoon.com/anu-7-asf-sdk-asf-wallet-alpha-3-and-working-groups-43e6329633c7

I hope this will help you to let know about the latest status of this project. I hope very soon they will deliver but it is still worth to buy more even this is very promising token and it will help us to make decent amount.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

https://hackernoon.com/anu-7-asf-sdk-asf-wallet-alpha-3-and-working-groups-43e6329633c7

I hope this will help you to let know about the latest status of this project. I hope very soon they will deliver but it is still worth to buy more even this is very promising token and it will help us to make decent amount.

Indeed this is a really promising token and it's unfortunate that it's so undervalued right now, I just hope the dev will really deliver everything that they've been planning on this project. Thanks for the article, I'm glad that the dev are working on a lot of things right now. I can't wait for those protocols to be released I'm sure that will definitely drive the price upwards. I also like the idea that they're improving the website and are adding a feature where users could help the devs in the development in these protocols, I think this can really speed up the development, the more people that works together the faster the project will be completed. These new updates got me so excited for the future of appcoin, I hope the dev will continue posting articles like this, the community needs weekly updates regarding the development of appcoin.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

Disrupting google and apple is a long shot. But doing someting unique in the apps area and starting small could bring massive gains with time. I have a lot of faith in this team. Tyt and good luck!
tientien333

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

That exactly is problem if you have trusted source ( that is exactly not important who check thus, because people do not understand what means trusted) thwy will install it. Maybe apptoide should begin cooperation with companies which are using android on his phone and apptoide should be in trusted soure as defoult?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: