Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47629 times)
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

appcoin will be succeeded project in 2017.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .
Hmm, how could you find that App in aptoide instead in Google play? is their any app that is not available on Google store? Can you name the app that you are not able to download on Google play.

There are quite a few apps that are not available on Google Play. Just a few days ago UC Browser was removed from Google Play. Popular apps such as Snaptube have also been removed from Google Play. That's one of the reasons behind AppCoins. We believe that blockchain can bring transparency to these app removal/approval processes.

Do you mean the reasons behind the removal of these apps could be reverted with appcoins? I mean, the removed apps would be available on Appcoins?
Not necessarily i think, what i do think appcoins point is that apps that is available to download in them wont be removed without any reason like Google Play does which shows transparency and does due process
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .
Hmm, how could you find that App in aptoide instead in Google play? is their any app that is not available on Google store? Can you name the app that you are not able to download on Google play.

There are quite a few apps that are not available on Google Play. Just a few days ago UC Browser was removed from Google Play. Popular apps such as Snaptube have also been removed from Google Play. That's one of the reasons behind AppCoins. We believe that blockchain can bring transparency to these app removal/approval processes.

Do you mean the reasons behind the removal of these apps could be reverted with appcoins? I mean, the removed apps would be available on Appcoins?

google play remove apps on various basis.
and this help them to prevent user abuse.
i want appcoin would also have some transparency like google to prevent user abuse.
jituroych

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:51:45 PM

appcoin will be succeeded project in 2017.

I think you mean 2018 Smiley
as the project will be on its full potential in next year ,
now is just the beginning.
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

Any prototype out for me to look at?

Would really love to be able to put my hands on something, anything really.

I am waiting to see one prototype to.
its would be great to see a competition to google and apple app store.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

The appcoin pre-ICO sales was very successful. Over 16,254,258 appcoins were bought by 959 investors! That is the reason why people love this project! Question are been asked here so that people can take proper position in benefiting from the quality servce of appcoin and value appreciation of it's token

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
AppCoins

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

I have this question regarding aptoide,  i just remember that there's a gosip that you can download illegal/ban App or paid papa for free.  Just correct me if in wrong. I have no intention of giving a wrong information.

Yes, Aptoide has had those cases in the past. Its a consequence of having an open and decentralized model where users can upload content. That said, Aptoide complies with all DMCA requests, and whenever a developer asks for a takedown it is done immediately according to European and US laws.

Regarding banned apps. Well, of course, that's one of the reasons why Aptoide and AppCoins were created in the first place. In particular by moving these app approval flows to the blockchain we can avoid censorship issues within app stores, where one large players can choose to remove content. Blockchain through AppCoins gives that power to the community.

I'm sorry but something confuses me with this statement, you said that aptoide complies with all DMCA request and removes apps whenever a developer asks for a take down but on your other statement you also stated that through appcoins we can avoid censorship issues within app stores, where one large player can choose to remove content so does this mean that whenever a developer asks for their app to be taken out of the blockchain they can't unless the community allows them to do so? So these apps that flows in the blockchain, does this relate to all apps both the paid and the free ones? Or only the free apps are allowed to be in the market?

These are two different things. DMCA law is meant to protect intellectual property. In those cases, some user violated the IP of some developer by uploading copyrighted content. In the case of app approval, we're talking about its reputation within the community. We could argue, however, that these two things can be combined. In fact, AppCoins app approval/reputation system could be used to conduct automated DMCA takedown notices. If a certain developer can prove that he is the owner of a certain app (that's easy to do with the blockchain and a private key) then he could also use AppCoins to allow or disallow the content distribution to a certain app store. This is possible, but not yet included as a use case in the current AppCoins protocol specification.

Currently, the focus is on detecting dishonest developers and apps through a crowdsourced blockchain ledger that keeps tabs on each actor's reputation.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

google play remove apps on various basis.
and this help them to prevent user abuse.
i want appcoin would also have some transparency like google to prevent user abuse.
Hmm, I have never knew these things as I Google has every APP, but now getting in my mind that these project will be huge and successful.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Do you have an escrow?
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

Are you guys looking for more advisors to bring on?

Curious.

We are not looking for advisors actively, but we'll never refuse an advisor that can add value to the protocol. You may contact us at info@appcoins.io.

In case minimum investment target is not met would the company the company refund the money? Do you already have an escrow account?

We are using a third party entity to write the smart contract and issuing the token which is Token Market. Token market (https://tokenmarket.net/about) guarantees that in case the soft cap is not reached, the money is refunded. Token Market is responsible for token issuing for some of the top ICOs in the last year.

Another interesting project but Manager can you edit the roadmap because the pre-sale is November 6, 2018 instead of November 6, 2017.
It can create confusion to all investors and supporters.

Thank you will do.
As we are potential investors can u tell us what we can expect in terms of value when coins are listed?

Page 42 of the Crowdsale document answers that: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_crowdsale.pdf
But let us know if you require any further assistance Smiley

Nice about the advisors.  Can you share how many people are working on AppCoins right now?

Currently the people working on AppCoins are the ones listed on the team section on our website: https://appcoins.io/
This team is backed up by an additional 90 people from Aptoide.

What is your relationship with Aptoide exactly?

Simply put: Aptoide is developing the AppCoins protocol implementation. In 2018 the AppCoins foundation will be setup. After that moment it will be up to the foundation to manage the project.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:51:10 PM

Great to have a coin based community that is starting to interact with everyday transaction. looking forward for continues growth and updates since having a coin clashed with the real trade industry is a major problem since prices are never exact.

AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:02:29 PM

what is the segregation of coin distribution? and total supply?

Total Supply: 450 Million APPC tokens.

Token distribution:
● Public Sale (Presale + Main Sale) - 40%
● App Store Foundation - 15% - to support the foundation inception, vision and goals.
● Bootstrap initiatives (Developers, OEMs, users) - 20% - to support and speed up the
adoption of AppCoins.
● Key Contributors - 10% - for the influential blockchain key elements and contributors to
the ICO idea development.
● Aptoide - 15% - for the initial support and contribution to the community.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:05:10 PM

Any prototype out for me to look at?

Would really love to be able to put my hands on something, anything really.

For now you can follow our GitHub where some working code is already available with the proof-of-concepts: https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-ethereumj
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

I've seen the past comments and I saw this question not being answered. As an interested user, and a user of the known GooglePlay and Apple Store, if ever we put our funds in our AppCoins account, what are your fixations or levels of security for our balances? And would we be able to connect our credit card with AppCoins? And if Yes, again, the security level.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?

That's it. But for now the technology is still under development.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

After the pre-sale, when will we be able to purchase coins already?
I have the same question, and how much would it be? Will it differ from the pre-sale?

We still don't have a date for the main sale. The price will be 0.10 USD per APPC token.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

I checked out your website and based on what I read, correct me I am wrong, we can invest in Appcoins like perse a bank; we just leave our credits there and it will gain interest per anum?

Yes, that's a possibility. Even though it's mainly a utility coin, given that its market value is expected to grow, you can look at it as an asset.

When you mean possibility, is it already applied or shall it be endorsed to the developers first?

As soon as AppCoins hits the exchanges it can be traded as any other cryptocurrency. It will appreciate in value over time, so you can see it as a financial investment of some sort. But keep in mind that AppCoins is mainly a utility token (which means a coin that will be used for a purpose).
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

Regarding whitelist registration, why isn't it open to everyone who is interested in applying?

Our objective with the presale was twofold:
1. To reward the Android community which has been using Aptoide for a long time. That way all of these people/companies could benefit from a 30% discount on the token price early on.
2. To help generate awareness about AppCoins amongst Android players: users, developers and OEMs. Since AppCoins is a utility coin, these stakeholders need access to tokens so they can conduct transactions.
Why Appcoin does not grow on iOS, but only on Androi. The number of users of the IOS operating system is also very large and potential.

I agree, I am an ios user as well. Compared to android and apple, on my opinion, don't hate my comment if ever, there is an equal amount of users using google and ios.

That's not true. Android market share is way way bigger than iOS. Current estimates place Android with around >80% and iOS at 10-15%.

Some sources:
https://qz.com/826672/android-goog-just-hit-a-record-88-market-share-of-all-smartphones/
https://www.idc.com/promo/smartphone-market-share/os
https://venturebeat.com/2016/05/11/android-is-eating-apples-ios-market-share-everywhere/
https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/14634656/android-ios-market-share-blackberry-2016
AppCoins

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

Many of those removed apps are already available in several independent app stores such as Aptoide.

AppCoins ensures that a universal app approval system can be built based on the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: