Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47636 times)
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:10:54 AM

Seeing all these people concerned about Appcoins is very interesting. Appcoins has a high chance of it turning to a huge success. Well, hopefully they would aim high.

Yes, I guess especially it is really accessible to everyone and uses via phone app, because as we can see people are really into fun, so its an earn and fun ecperience.

My only concern regarding this is if it would be accessible to Ios users and android users because there is quite an amount of users in both sides. If they regulate this, it would be an increase in their market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpet5000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?

That's a good idea. We might incorporate such a system. Blockchain-based recommendation systems have also been proposed in theoretical scientific papers: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Remo_Frey/publication/306119856_Collaborative_Filtering_on_the_Blockchain_A_Secure_Recommender_System_for_e-Commerce/links/57b2f08c08ae030fe246b851.pdf

However, for now, the protocol still doesn't include that feature. Something like that could be really useful to add in future protocol versions.

Just to confirm, this means that AppCoins would be taking in all the applications that applies in your company? How will you incorporate games or applications perse in AppCoins?
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:25:44 AM

Hiw compactible will appcoin with seversl devices! Android is the largest market for user outside USA! Appcoin shoud be able to deploy with ease on Android and Iphone at the very least!

Yeah like do you guys plan to partner with these services? Do you guys have FAQ's so that I may browse it through as well
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:41 AM

Do we deposit our funds to your "e-wallet" inside AppCoins? And will you guys have access to our funds?
tinochan412

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:34:32 AM

Any prototype out for me to look at?

Would really love to be able to put my hands on something, anything really.

For now you can follow our GitHub where some working code is already available with the proof-of-concepts: https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-ethereumj

Very nice! So you guys plan on at least part of your code being open source?
AppCoins is a new cryptocurrency that all Aptoide users can earn and spend inside app stores. Once the protocol is implemented, AppCoins can be adopted by any app store, regardless of the operating system. The protocol creates a new shared ecosystem among all app stores, powered by the blockchain. It seems to be open source!

This would be helpful since trying to purchase in appstores is very difficult. I'm hoping AppCoins will not be the same and be more accessible to us
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:44:27 AM

Do we deposit our funds to your "e-wallet" inside AppCoins? And will you guys have access to our funds?
I think that ofcourse only you have access to your personal funds. Maybe once it launches, you can try depositing and then withdrawing to make sure it's legit and safe.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:56:42 AM

I think that ofcourse only you have access to your personal funds. Maybe once it launches, you can try depositing and then withdrawing to make sure it's legit and safe.

This would be the first ever cryptocurrency based application and in reality, they would like to leave a good impression to customers or users. They would need to take note of the following:
1. Safety of customers
2. The "legit-ness" of they application

But then again, it won't hurt to try doing that deposit and withdraw method, though it will cost you.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:02:05 AM

Would this have refund policy on accidental purchases on apps like apple and playstore has

I don't know I could be wrong. But j don't remember any app refunding a user for accidental purchase. I could be wrong. But if other providers do refund, my guess is that this service will not be any different as it will be governed by the rules and regulations of the industry. My guess is , anyone can download an app, use it for a while.. Then claim accidentall purchase..

From what i understand from the session with Appcoins, Google Play Store and Itunes will tend to protect their IP so they will ban competitors from their app store so they can remain at the top of their games. So Appcoins are trying to create a fair play whereby the protocol is open and can be used by any parties. There are decentralize system to build trust and reputation for the developers.

Regarding refunds, I think that there are some instances that refunds happened with a few purchase. For example, purchases past 90 days are non-refundable c/o https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html . If a refund was to be acted upon, the reason must be valid.

Sweet thank you for the link now i can read this so call them for the frame work. Now i never knew Google play or apple store blocled providers.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

This is a good news for appcoin as "Indorse, the decentralized social network for professionals, has announced a strategic collaboration with AppCoins, the first ever token sale serving 200 million active users, supported by the Aptoide App Store."
 This collaboration will Appcoin to gain more market. And this also provide appcoin to develop more strategies to create their project more productive.

bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:41 AM

This would be the first ever cryptocurrency based application and in reality, they would like to leave a good impression to customers or users. They would need to take note of the following:
1. Safety of customers
2. The "legit-ness" of they application

But then again, it won't hurt to try doing that deposit and withdraw method, though it will cost you.
Appcoin is not the first project, apart from another project. However, I think appcoin will succeed because very few projects are done in this field and Appcoin is interest project . "Safety" is sure!

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

Appcoin running well ICO project..I think it will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
AppCoins

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

Apps built on blockchain should be superior to centralized or induvidual created App. Can you explain this statement? How will blockchain App better than App that we all know and use on daily basis on Google playstore?

What is the source of that statement?
On the AppCoins protocol there will not be "blockchain apps". On the blockchain you would have app metadata, but not the apps themselves. What we have, however, is AppCoins compliant app stores that use the public data on the blockchain ledger to improve transparency in a number of processes.

Not sure if that answers your questions.
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:54:19 AM

Seeing all these people concerned about Appcoins is very interesting. Appcoins has a high chance of it turning to a huge success. Well, hopefully they would aim high.

Yes, I guess especially it is really accessible to everyone and uses via phone app, because as we can see people are really into fun, so its an earn and fun ecperience.

My only concern regarding this is if it would be accessible to Ios users and android users because there is quite an amount of users in both sides. If they regulate this, it would be an increase in their market.

i think they will make market for both.
but there might be some complication for IOS user and apple is very strict regarding its user policies and product.
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

i think they will make market for both.
but there might be some complication for IOS user and apple is very strict regarding its user policies and product.

making store for apple store is not difficult its the user who will be daring to try it as they feel more secure installing apps from app store.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

You made nice proggres and improvement team, I will track this project cos can be big.
Cheers
AppCoins

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:36:57 PM

The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?

That's a good idea. We might incorporate such a system. Blockchain-based recommendation systems have also been proposed in theoretical scientific papers: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Remo_Frey/publication/306119856_Collaborative_Filtering_on_the_Blockchain_A_Secure_Recommender_System_for_e-Commerce/links/57b2f08c08ae030fe246b851.pdf

However, for now, the protocol still doesn't include that feature. Something like that could be really useful to add in future protocol versions.

Just to confirm, this means that AppCoins would be taking in all the applications that applies in your company? How will you incorporate games or applications perse in AppCoins?

AppCoins ledger will hold the application metadata, and developers will be able to place advertising bids on the blockchain through an interface provided by the app stores. No app integration per se will occur.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

Hiw compactible will appcoin with seversl devices! Android is the largest market for user outside USA! Appcoin shoud be able to deploy with ease on Android and Iphone at the very least!

Yeah like do you guys plan to partner with these services? Do you guys have FAQ's so that I may browse it through as well

Yes, we're working in a number of such partnerships at a local level. In the meantime we do have a FAQ on our main page: https://appcoins.io/en/faq
AppCoins

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

We would like to announce that the ICO presale that ended this Monday, surpassing our goals with💥 $1.8M USD💥 raised. Learn more about the main sale and next stages in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/@appcoins/appcoins-raises-over-1-8-million-usd-surpasses-pre-sale-ico-goals-da2faf878d75
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

Wow! Congratulations to the Appcoin Team for job well done! The uniqueness if this project will continue to attract investors all over the world to it! $1.8Million is ok but not really enough to carry out all that you set to do. I 'll be looking forward to main sale and I am sure giod money will be raised as well!

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

Congrats to successful pre-sale!  I love the fact that in-app purchase with cryptocurrency will be enable in Appcoin! It is practically impossible to make purchase in google play with cryptocurrency. Now I do not need to change my coin to fiat befire I can purchase app.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: