Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️Neuromation.io⚡️ - Neurotoken (NTK) PRE-SALE LIVE!!!  (Read 8162 times)
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Is there any registration or instructions for the ICO purchase?  There's no information on what to do at 12:00 GMT Jan 7th.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RevScott

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

I bought NTK amount 0.28ETH...Do you think this project success?
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

the technology that they put into this project is really fascinating.. making the transaction fast and accurate with this token definitely makes it worth to look up to..

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

I don't find the procedure for the token sale started today??? Does anybody send ether? what is the contract address?
Chadi

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

I don't find the procedure for the token sale started today??? Does anybody send ether? what is the contract address?
I can't find it either. Very strange.
RevScott

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

plz make NTK discord community.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Neurotoken (NTK) sale is now closed! We have reached our hard cap of 60 mln NTK.
NTK will be distributed to ERC-20 compatible wallets within the next 72 hours.
Please contact us if you have any problem or question about the token distribution at support@neuromation.io.
Our Telegram chat is open 24/7 for any enquiry and support.
Thank you all for your participation!

pempekkk

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

How do you compare Neuromation to Deep Brain Chain? The latter is getting much attention recently.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

Neuromation raised  60M us$
But i am honestly VERY DISSAPOINTED with the behaviour towards their supporters.. i meant ALL translators like me. How dare a project like Neuromation.. so great, sublime and succesfull,, pay 70$ (in ETH.. although i was very interested in NEURO tokens) for the big task of translating the whole ANN? It took me 2 Days of non stop work, ..I expected at least that losing my time with that, Neuromation would count on me for whitepaper translation, so i could have some real profit.. This was BY FAR the worst paid job i have found in cryptoworld... In fact the most humblest project i have worked for in the recent past, paid me 2 times this quantity for a third of the job.
HOnestly, raising 60M US$ and paying 70$ for so much work.. i really have no words to describe how it feels..mmm.. s Pyramids thousands years ago, should have been projed by Neuromatio! In fact it sounds to typical egyptian name. Ha ha ha... slavery made people and companies rich during centuries.....i hope and wish it crash hard and sink, honestly i dont care, as i didnt got any NEURO tokens as bounty for my had slavery type job.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Neuromation team, when is exchange listing planned ?
I don't have any plans to sell any time soon, but I don't want Neuromation to be seen as Deep Brain Chain's little brother (from another mother  Cheesy ) Please see the case Golem vs Sonm, where Sonm is closer from a development point to release in production but it has a x4, x5 smaller market cap.
Naoko

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:38 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:20:54 PM by Naoko

How do you compare Neuromation to Deep Brain Chain? The latter is getting much attention recently.

I don't have any plans to sell any time soon, but I don't want Neuromation to be seen as Deep Brain Chain's little brother (from another mother  Cheesy ) Please see the case Golem vs Sonm, where Sonm is closer from a development point to release in production but it has a x4, x5 smaller market cap.

We have 2 novelties which are completely different from any other AI projects:

1. The synthetic data generation on demand and synthetic data-set library for sale with the models of neural networks already pre-trained on synthetic data

2. The distributed computing power of the regular mining nodes, which we are using for deep neural network training and synthetic data generation. No other project pays miners 20-25% more than they earn from Ethereum mining for example, like we do.

As for the exchange listing, we'll announce it soon.

But i am honestly VERY DISSAPOINTED with the behaviour towards their supporters.. i meant ALL translators like me. How dare a project like Neuromation.. so great, sublime and succesfull,, pay 70$ (in ETH.. although i was very interested in NEURO tokens) for the big task of translating the whole ANN? It took me 2 Days of non stop work, ..I expected at least that losing my time with that, Neuromation would count on me for whitepaper translation, so i could have some real profit.. This was BY FAR the worst paid job i have found in cryptoworld... In fact the most humblest project i have worked for in the recent past, paid me 2 times this quantity for a third of the job.
HOnestly, raising 60M US$ and paying 70$ for so much work.. i really have no words to describe how it feels..mmm.. s Pyramids thousands years ago, should have been projed by Neuromatio! In fact it sounds to typical egyptian name. Ha ha ha... slavery made people and companies rich during centuries.....i hope and wish it crash hard and sink, honestly i dont care, as i didnt got any NEURO tokens as bounty for my had slavery type job.

Dear translator, did you accept the payment of 70 USD prior to taking over the job? In case, yes, I can not see how Neuromation raising 50m USD makes you upset about the decision you made on your own will. If this was not the case, please, email pr@neuromation.io with the screenshot of your agreement with our bitcointalk manager. Thank you.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:35 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:38:09 AM by ChiNgadOr

We have 2 novelties which are completely different from any other AI projects:

1. The synthetic data generation on demand and synthetic data-set library for sale with the models of neural networks already pre-trained on synthetic data

2. The distributed computing power of the regular mining nodes, which we are using for deep neural network training and synthetic data generation. No other project pays miners 20-25% more than they earn from Ethereum mining for example, like we do.

As for the exchange listing, we'll announce it soon.

Dear translator, did you accept the payment of 70 USD prior to taking over the job? In case, yes, I can not see how Neuromation raising 60m USD makes you upset about the decision you made on your own will. If this was not the case, please, email pr@neuromation.io with the screenshot of your agreement with our bitcointalk manager. Thank you.
Well... this is what happened: I was asked to perform a task for 50$, when i was finish, Neuromation team asked me to do the "second half" they had forgotten to mention for another 20$ (total amount, 70$... by the way... the smallest quantity by far received for a work in cryotoworld.. many more humble project paid much more for less work)... well.. this second part took around 3 hours,.. second part around 18 hours. I assumed the responsability to finish the work, as  i am a reputable and serious worker who always do his best.. it was not professional to leave it as it was. And more than this, i  expected to get also later whitepaper to be translated by me in order to get a serious bouny reward. There was not explicit agreement regarding this, but i mentioned it few times. You can think whatever you want.. i have also my own opinion regarding my experience.. and i am not doing anything more that being honest and tell the people how i feel: slave, scammed. I find a shame that a project that raise 60$ millionspays that ridiculous amount ( a 0,00001166% of raised) for that much work to a worker (so many millions are reserved for development? Dont think so... just someone there wants to be rich.. but just for himself and dont care about the rest of us). You probable are more lucky than me. Maybe you are a good friend of someone of the team.. congratulations! Smiley
But you can bet, the experience wasnt as funny for me and for the rest of translator.
Probably you dont understand , as you are well paid,.. but you can bet, me and the rest of translator would understand that i am so disappointed.
I only wanted some NEURO tokens.... but i got a ridiculuos amount of ETH, so that now that i dont have any NEURO, just hope the project fails!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

With in limited period of time the crowdsale has been ended and neuromarion has very limited supply of 100 millions. So what was the total amount raised by the neuromation team?
Naoko

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

With in limited period of time the crowdsale has been ended and neuromarion has very limited supply of 100 millions. So what was the total amount raised by the neuromation team?

60 mln NTK sold, the amount project raised is 50 mln USD
ffcryptotrading

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

What is the addesss and decimals?
Is this one correct: 0x69beab403438253f13b6e92db91f7fb849258263 ,  18 DECIMALS ?
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

Will there be another sale?

It’s gold for nerds
Naoko

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Will there be another sale?

No, it won't

What is the addesss and decimals?
Is this one correct: 0x69beab403438253f13b6e92db91f7fb849258263 ,  18 DECIMALS ?

What is this? What address are you trying to find?
zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Hello Neuromation, this is just a courtesy message letting your team know that we have listed your ICO on our website, we source out only the best ICO's, and information on Air Drops, Forks. This is the direct link to your listed ICO page on Zloadr:

https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=114

If your interested in further advertisement with your ICO, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: dominic@zloadr.com.

Thanks, hope to hear from you !

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
pempekkk

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

@Neuromation team: please validate your token on etherscan https://etherscan.io/token-search
gluk

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

why can't I send my NTK from myetherwallet ?
ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log
TxHash:0xf7d4089402852eece70a5778770a45882d86935f771fe4ac4a7fdc946144d1dd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: