Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Everyone says that?seriously? I'm a newbie but I did not says that trading is so easy.trading is a kind of gambling that takes a lot of focus and observe the flow of coin.trading is so risky that you already notice if I'm right.
Make it simple.read the feedback,watch the flow of altcoin.monitor time to time.and control your emotion.be knowledgeable.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:47 PM

Be active on forums, this is how you learn about new coins.
Its a good thing if there is transperency for the project and if the team is active in the community. Also research they idea and what the coin offers.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:18:32 PM

For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value. I do see the current value of it and potential of the growth in the future as I consider myself less trader and more investor so I do invest for the long term. I believe that the history and reputation of the dev team should be a key factor while considering the coin as an investment option. There are some other factors too like the market cap, past performance and the current user base which helps in the decision-making process.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Good coins are direct linked to the project behind the cryptocoins, the previous successes of the team involved in that project and also the level of the development project that it is reached, so basically it mostly a good documentation about the project behind the coin.
When you have a coin with a good foundational product and a good team, you just cannot miss it. I have never regretted most of the coins I have invested in right from the onset and they are all doing pretty great right now and I intend to even hold them for as long as I can until I am sure enough to give it out at the value I so please for someone else to continue from where I stopped.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value.

Exactly!

Price fluctuates a lot but the value of a solid project can only grow with time.

YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

good coin is when the coin supply low and much price, but it's not enough to be reference to know whether the coin is good or not, need to check the team, whitepaper, and look at the purpose of the creating that coin. need extra time to analyze it.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

First: Read their whitepaper. If there is not whitepaper, thats usually a bad sign.
Second: Does it have an active (and serious) community? That usually helps push a coin and market it.
Third: Volume. Does the coin have high volume? If yes, which exchanges is it listed on?

That's usually my first point i check aslwell as the question: Does the coin contribute with any value?
Good whitepaper is not even the main thing these days. Anyone can just look for a great English speaking writer to draft a very solid white paper and I have seen some good white papers before and after looking at the team, that just put me off totally and I was not wrong as they ended up being scam.

Watch out for the team, check their LinkedIn profile page most especially and make sure it is not just a recently opened one and see what they have done before you even bother reading any whitepaper.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:07:18 AM

Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
Yes, These are the common ways of collecting information and judging the future of any coin, the tendency of coin to survive in the ocean of digital currencies.

By looking at the team of particular coin, you get a good idea about the features of the coin because a good technical team can only produce some good quality coin which can compete with other rivals in the crypto market. You should add litecoin and neo in the list as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

coinmarketcap, i usually choose good coins rank 1-10 sometimes 1-15
read whitepaper and looks team behind the project

/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

In my thought is all coins are have some advantages or some drawbacks... It depends on the users reputations..

To choose a best coin to trade, you must have an interest to know about that coin which means that should know ancient information to that coin, road map, White paper, how it works, also who are make it and get feedback about the coin from the coin users or experts..

Most important is You should gather which coin was most useful and if that easy to trade and its price..
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion. After that you should have enough information to make a right investment decision. PS. All the above is relevant to "longer term" investment.     

CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

choose a good coin by digging up the information about the coin we want to invest, join the coin forum, if it is a signal to raise the coin invest your money to get a profit.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
Yes, These are the common ways of collecting information and judging the future of any coin, the tendency of coin to survive in the ocean of digital currencies.

By looking at the team of particular coin, you get a good idea about the features of the coin because a good technical team can only produce some good quality coin which can compete with other rivals in the crypto market. You should add litecoin and neo in the list as well.

I look at their whitepaper, business documents, technical papers and team structures.

This always help me a lot to understand if one coin is working or not. This is important to understand their actual value of future.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion. After that you should have enough information to make a right investment decision. PS. All the above is relevant to "longer term" investment.     
The method you apply is not a bad method, at least you do not invest in low volume coins. The biggest mistake I make is to rely on low volume coins. There are promising coins, but a lot of research is needed.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

Right… I believe the best way to find a good coin in the market is by knowing the community and the foundation; you need to know how many people supports that coin, just like many supports Bitcoin. The price rate of a coin doesn’t matter, all that matters is the number of people that are into investing in that particular Coin.
yes exactly on that strategy you can know what will be the best coin for you to choose for cause there is a lot that we can say that having some potential but only few has the thing that we can say will be the good coin for you.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

Trading is not choosing one coin, you have to choose one list of coins. Therefore, researching the history of them is the best way to get right coins. If not, you will lose your ways.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:46:56 AM

A good coin has the following of it, example road maps, whitepapers. And also its team has been stated in the thread. It is very important that you have enough research about it so that you can choose a coin which has a future and also a legit
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:04:40 AM

Every time i choose a coin that i will going to trade i always check the background of the coin and the investors of that coin. I also studies the pass orders of that coin.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

to choose good coin, you must have to :

Read the whitepaper, look at the purpose of that coin being created.
Look at the team member, analyze their history and look at their profile whether its good or not.
Look at the total supply and the price, if the coin that too much supply and lower price, i think that's not good coin.
Look for another opinion, share with your friend who had knowledge to ask their opinion about that coin.
staker$

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:32:03 AM

It is more likely to be good coin.
If the coin is open on most of the major exchanges.
If there are positive reviews elsewhere in the cryptocurrency forums.
If it has a website, a roadmap, active dev team, and dynamic community.
If it has been supported with mining pools, has a windows wallet and an explorer.
If the historical price has a significant rise from the original launch and not so much decline.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: