Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay Scammers  (Read 351 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

So I have recently sold a miner to a user on ebay who is an absolute scammer.

What he did was use the machine for 2.5 weeks to mine then claim it was broken, he admitted on ebay that he used it for 2 weeks so I won the case on ebay. After he lost he then called his credit card company (outside of paypal/ebay) He claimed it was not working when he received it even though I had screenshots of him saying he admitted to using it for 2 weeks and apparently in a credit card case that IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!??? go figure (RETARDED). SO paypal initiated the return I get the machine back and there are scratches on all 4 sides and screws are loose looking like he tampered with the machine and the machine does not work!!! SO I CAN"T RESELL IT!. I am going to open a case with his credit card company to get my money back from this piece of garbage. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMER!!

SO I am putting his info and ebay username on this forum

Ebay USer ID: 00happytrader00

Nua Nicaj
3707 E Tremont Ave
Capital Shield Agency, Inc
Bronx
NY
10465-2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

So I have recently sold a miner to a user on ebay who is an absolute scammer.

What he did was use the machine for 2.5 weeks to mine then claim it was broken, he admitted on ebay that he used it for 2 weeks so I won the case on ebay. After he lost he then called his credit card company (outside of paypal/ebay) He claimed it was not working when he received it even though I had screenshots of him saying he admitted to using it for 2 weeks and apparently in a credit card case that IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!??? go figure (RETARDED). SO paypal initiated the return I get the machine back and there are scratches on all 4 sides and screws are loose looking like he tampered with the machine and the machine does not work!!! SO I CAN"T RESELL IT!. I am going to open a case with his credit card company to get my money back from this piece of garbage. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMER!!

SO I am putting his info and ebay username on this forum

Ebay USer ID: 00happytrader00

Nua Nicaj
3707 E Tremont Ave
Bronx
NY
10465-2021

File a police report. What he did was commit fraud. If you have an open case with PD the credit card company will be MUCH more likely to drop it as they dont want to get involved.
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

Yea paypal told me the next best thing I could do is file a lawsuit in small claims court, and then when I win the only way to make him pay is to put a lein on his property (if he has any) and that costs $$ so IDK it completely sux!! Sad
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

Yea paypal told me the next best thing I could do is file a lawsuit in small claims court, and then when I win the only way to make him pay is to put a lein on his property (if he has any) and that costs $$ so IDK it completely sux!! Sad

He has a business attached to that name. Since his official paypal account is connected to his company address, you could argue he bought it for his company. At the very least you can threaten to ruin his company name. But in any event get a police report files as soon as you can to make sure you dont miss the window. That's free to file, and they may be able to help you moving forward. in any event you need to have that documentation if you ever do sue him
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:59:40 AM

He has a business attached to that name. Since his official paypal account is connected to his company address, you could argue he bought it for his company. At the very least you can threaten to ruin his company name. But in any event get a police report files as soon as you can to make sure you dont miss the window. That's free to file, and they may be able to help you moving forward. in any event you need to have that documentation if you ever do sue him

ok thanks for the advice I am definitely going to file a police report and then find a way to bring him to court and sue him for my time + costs
Jimmy_bags

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Nua Nicaj
3707 E Tremont Ave
Bronx
NY
10465-2021

His new address is
3600 E Tremont Ave
Capital shield agency
Bronx
NY

Nua nicaj is a dirt bag, a very dumb one at that can’t even put together a motherboard correctly he bent a ton of cpu pins on a brand new motherboard I sold him. At first he turned away the mail person with the package saying the package wasn’t for him and doesn’t know who “capital shield agency” is. I’m betting he hoped to pick it up at the post office and hoping they don’t scan the tracking so he can claim he never got it. So he finally gets it idk how you f*ck up putting a cpu in its socket but he bent a lot of pins and the tray is all messed up. He claimed “it didn’t work”. Idk if he’s stupid or computer hardware retarded...anyways he returns the package finally in a f*ckin mailing envelope.... the inside the envelope, inside the box the motherboard is laying on top of bubble wrap basically bouncing around.. so I had to open a case, who does that?! Oh nua nicaj does! I saw he’s on here too posting a lot of bullshit claiming he has this and that... guy breaks everything he touches. My 2 year old can figure out How to put a cpu in a motherboard without bending all the pins.  He’s a scammer, basically rents sh*t returns them on eBay 24/7 bet the suit he wears selling crappy capital shield insurance is getting returned to seller the next day. I thought it was a kid when he bought it Bc he sounded clueless and dumb.  In my opinion I believe nua nicaj of 3600 E Tremont Ave Bronx, ny is a dirt bag scam artist
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: