Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8437 times)
Md.Esamul Haque (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptonomyCapital

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

You can earn money by speculations)
herrytephe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

You already know the outline, so basically you use bitcoin for online transactions like buying and selling almost anything
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

Bitcoin is also a major platform use to invest in ICO project, its also a means of  savings for a secured future.Bitcoin has a high returen compare to Gold, reason why alot of younf people diversify into using it as a means of investment.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:24:28 PM

You can also sell online and accept Bitcoin as a payment method. I also pay for website hosting using bitcoins for an extra added layer of security.

You can buy practically anything with cryptocurrency. Dubai is also selling condos for 250BTC which are located in private islands. The sky is the limit of what you can buy with cryptocurrencies. 
pollomoolokki

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

You can use it to buy altcoins! Cheesy
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

Whatever you can do with a traditional currency can be done with Bitcoin. We are now at the point that there are several companies which offer to purchase an item on any website and you pay via Bitcoin.

It's not currently the most easily accessible, but we are certainly making progress.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

It was earlier envisaged that bitcoin will become a currency itself and it will be used for online and offline purchases. But nowadays bitcoin is used more as an investment because of the huge future potential. Also with a lots of traders around, it is also being used as a speculative asset for trading. I believe the main roadblock for bitcoin is its confirmation time. That's why ETH is used as a transaction processor more than bitcoin due to its near instant transaction.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

participation in the Ico, exchange for Fiat, purchase of altoquin and accumulation. I think this is actually the entire list of the main uses of bitcoins. i think it become cheaper in future
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

Basically Bitcoin can be used as fiat currencies, to buy and sell goods and services online and offline. Its in fact created to be a currency. You can also use it to trade altcoins easily. And you can make money by holding it because its price increase highly
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

Common is that you can use it mostly anywhere like flat money which doesny require that you need to be there but you can use that anywhere you are, anytime you want that is the best thing because you are in control and you have the freedom and it will save you a lot of time.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

The common uses of bitcoin these days Online and technology related goods and services,you can buy/sell online goods or service for Bitcoin.
Very honestly in present time we are commonly using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes. But still some people are also using bitcoin for online shopping, while there are even some kind of people who have the facilities to use bitcoin in their local shops, as in some places even local shops are accepting bitcoin for shopping.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:42:21 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 04:01:47 AM by Dilladupak

bitcoin very  remarkable.
can open employment for people who have not got a  job like this diforum btc .even  around the world with the bitcoin.   as a very big asset for the community. so with this forum  in our country with the bitcoin is very helpful even more helpful than ever. a lot is gained from the hard work of their bitcoin obtained  the car and home, the company even more I'm very surprised by my changes with bitcoin it does not take a long time to succeed
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

Bet on gambling. Money laundering. Arms and drug deals. It is convenient for officials to transfer property.
The most important thing is to buy pizza. Smiley
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:02:19 AM

for what a fiat can do , a bitcoin can do. it is an innovative way as a medium of exchange thru computer networks.bitcoin could have been used for mass adoption to consumers, retailers and merchants but due to its slow transaction capacity its potential for mass adoption has never been materialized, so what the others do is they use it as a form of asset and investment like in the stock market.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:11:08 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, like other real money it have a lot of usage like in other country that are already using bitcoin in their society they can use it to buy anything they want, but some country like ours, bitcoin is not yet so popular therefore we wil convert it first into a real money to buy anything and support our financial needs, so bitcoin is our finacial assistance and others are their source of income.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:18:59 AM

you think that's the most common uses of bitcoin and i agree to you but let's more be specific. we know that the bitcoin is an online cryptocurrencies and being alive in the internet. I think the most common uses of bitcoin is to make the negotiation faster in the economy and the bitcoin have this traits and the next most common uses is that's what your typing.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:11 AM

bitcoin is a currency which cannot be traced it is super cool that you can get anything out of it from high end luxury till a normal pizza say for example there are even luxury hotel which  accept bitcoins as part of their payment for hotel stay.There are even gun dealers who accept bitcoins as part of their payment from some online website.grass hill alpacas company is also giving selective products in exchange for bitcoins there is even website available to order for pizza and they take bitcoins as their payment i have even seen animals for sale in exchange for bitcoins

golfdoug

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

Assuming you bought Bitcoin because you heard/think it will increase in value, why would you want to spend them to buy something with such a valuable currency?  I am also assuming this is not your only savings or have drained your savings account and are counting on Bitcoin to increase before your rent is due.  Just one person's view.  D
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:41:50 AM

The most common thing that i use bitcoin is to just make money because that is why i am living in a great lifestyle because of bitcoin and i want to maintain it so i am working in bitcoin and i am using it to trading altcoins which is very easy for me and i can easily make at least half of a bitcoin every 2 weeks and i can do it because i worked hard in learning the basics of trading and the possible strategies that i can use to it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: