Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin + Bitcoin Cash....  (Read 1029 times)
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

Bitcoin cash will be used for small transactions.... coffee, smokes, dinner etc

why?

please use your brain before writing something like this. why would anyone use Bitcoin Cash for small transactions when there are so many other altcoins with much better features, so much lower fee, faster transactions and lots more! even Dogecoin would be better than BCH for that matter!
It seems that OP is a supporter of bitcoin cash.Even though bitcoin cash has failed to replace bitcoin,still he wants to show that it would be equally used with bitcoin.

BCH has no unique features to deliver and so there is no need for any one to risk their investments by buying and using BCH for smaller payments when there is already well established altcoins which offer quick transactions at very low fee.
Bitcoins were intrigued to the world as a cryptocurrency and now Bitcoins is utilized by the entire world and now the bitcoins has vanished the genuine money of the nations and it appear that in highlight the bitcoins will be presented as a cash for entire world there for bitcoins likewise present its money named as bitcoin money since it will be an imperative part of the world so I'm in the support of the bitcoins money.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: