Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★  (Read 18343 times)
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

great!
I want to hold the token but cannot afford the master node
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

willdono can explain what is happening now? And what will happen in the near future to holders of coins... Thx.
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:23:04 AM

willdono can explain what is happening now? And what will happen in the near future to holders of coins... Thx.

Currently, masternodes are being developed on the new chain and should be ready within the next 14 days. A swap will take place manually in around 3 weeks, assuming the new chain is ready. Masternode rewards will roll out in a month followed by several major exchange listings.

A new ANN is in the works with a detailed roadmap of what's to come.
willdono

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?

0.1btc is the fee charged to purchase a masternode off of the exchange. If you have already accumulated the required amount (0.001), then there is no need to worry. Make sure you tune in, as the swap is taking place in a few weeks time.

I do have over .001, im just quite confused. Is there a link to the telegram? I couldnt find it through the little digging I have time to do right now. To become a masternode we need to make a reservation? and pay?...  Lips sealed

Telegram link should be on the first page of the ANN, but I can provide it here: https://t.me/joinchat/FeDyzg6MbSGTo_PWpzx0TA

If you have over the required 0.001 amount you do not need to pay for a masternode. Simply, PM me or sub1xtutorials (mightyman) to reserve your MN(s).
franks182

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

I see project be succesfully on trading etherdelta .good luck dev i late to join airdrop  Grin
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:04:15 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:06:10 PM by monsanto

For those interested in the history of low issuance coins, here is one of SUB1X's ancestors, Onecoin:

No... Onecoin ("dormant" crypto) is scrypt-Jane coin with limit of 1 unit, 1 ONC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200177

2013:
Onecoin, never traded on exchange (too much float digits).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200177.0
With Onecoin, there will never ever be more than a single coin mined. Apart from exceptional value of the coin, there is one more advantage - the number you see in your wallet means the share of total wealth you own.

Hadn't thought of that, I guess with SUB1X you can just multiply that by 2  Wink
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

I heard that sub1x will have their own blockchain and you guys are thinking to fork it from DASH or PIVX. Well may I suggest something? Why not make it  run on top of Xtrabytes protocol? They invented Proof of Signature technology and DIMON api for decentralized apps. Vey undervalued project but i'm sure their tech is super solid.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:14 PM

Where is sub1x tradable aside from the etherdelta? Does the team already listed the token to other exchnage? Please let me know. Thanks.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
ContractIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:48:27 AM

I am creating a system to fork new coins off of currency intervals of new SUB1X Blockchain - and SUB1X holders automatically and dynamically get .5 of each forked coin, will talk to admins and devs tomorrow
ContractIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

Where is sub1x tradable aside from the etherdelta? Does the team already listed the token to other exchnage? Please let me know. Thanks.

I'm speculating it will happen after the swap
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

I am creating a system to fork new coins off of currency intervals of new SUB1X Blockchain - and SUB1X holders automatically and dynamically get .5 of each forked coin, will talk to admins and devs tomorrow
The coins need to keep in my MEW? I have them just on the account Etherdelta. You write instructions in advance?
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

So, the masternodes should be ready within the next 2 weeks, right?
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?

0.1btc is the fee charged to purchase a masternode off of the exchange. If you have already accumulated the required amount (0.001), then there is no need to worry. Make sure you tune in, as the swap is taking place in a few weeks time.

I do have over .001, im just quite confused. Is there a link to the telegram? I couldnt find it through the little digging I have time to do right now. To become a masternode we need to make a reservation? and pay?...  Lips sealed

Telegram link should be on the first page of the ANN, but I can provide it here: https://t.me/joinchat/FeDyzg6MbSGTo_PWpzx0TA

If you have over the required 0.001 amount you do not need to pay for a masternode. Simply, PM me or sub1xtutorials (mightyman) to reserve your MN(s).

Okay! I have joined the telegram and have sent you a pm with my etheraddress and token balance address. Looking forward to the swap and this project all around

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
willdono

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

The swap should begin around 8th November and last for approximately 2 weeks. The ANN and new website are coming out in the next 3 days so stay tuned for more updates.
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

The swap should begin around 8th November and last for approximately 2 weeks. The ANN and new website are coming out in the next 3 days so stay tuned for more updates.

Thank you for the information. I am planning to buy some more tokes, so I will do it these days.

I have read that there is a minumun amount of tokes to run a masternode, do you know how much?
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

Thank you for the information. I am planning to buy some more tokes, so I will do it these days.

I have read that there is a minumun amount of tokes to run a masternode, do you know how much?

The minimum is .001 for a master node, pretty easy to get... need to buy 7-8 people's airdrop amount(taking out the etherdelta trading fees). 7 technically should be enough to add to .001 but you'll need 8 unless you can find someone selling more than the amount that was dropped at a good price

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ralt

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:42:55 PM

I've received SUB1X tokens from two different contracts. Does anyone else? Is it OK? Why?

Thanks a lot in advance!

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

I never had a chance to have a masternode so i never checked anything about it.

I have 0.001 subx so i can have one after the swap.

Can i run a masternode my crappy pc? Or there is some good hardware requirements?

mayadin

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

It is quite confusing what the masternode will be for?
SUB1X is and ERC20 token and cannot be used ofr MNs?

What process will it be? swap a SUB1X token for a mineable new coin?

Please shed some lights as I guess a lto of teh community do not understand it.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

It is quite confusing what the masternode will be for?
SUB1X is and ERC20 token and cannot be used ofr MNs?

What process will it be? swap a SUB1X token for a mineable new coin?

Please shed some lights as I guess a lto of teh community do not understand it.

They will do their OWN blockchain. Fork from PIVX. Then they will do a swap between Sub1x token and COIN. Then we will start MNs.

People working to do their best.

Be patient.

I never had a chance to have a masternode so i never checked anything about it.

I have 0.001 subx so i can have one after the swap.

Can i run a masternode my crappy pc? Or there is some good hardware requirements?

In order to get reward from MNs you need to have you PC 24/7 running. You can use AWS services if you have crap pc. But you will have your MN only if you reserved it!

Btw I already reserved 2 MN and very excited to start it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: