Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 10 UPCOMING ICOs 2017 Q4  (Read 6761 times)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:25:51 PM

how about the Dovu ico it is very interesting i have read the whitepaper time after time the idea seems to be original also i am fascinated by Elaectrneum.
Sal Khoury (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:41:34 AM

How do noobs pick an ICO to invest and loose money?

With thousands of ICOs rolling around on hundreds of ICO listing websites how do you really make a decision to Invest in a token? that would atleast sustain if not have a substantial growth they promise. Some would say the team behind it and some would say the concept, some say the future it promises and some noobs would invest following a big marketing campaign around a fake ICO. So how do you know?

Well the answer is simple first and foremost you see the usability of it.

Noobs invest because some of these ICOs make large noise when it comes to marketing. An average ICO cost around $20000 to promote for about 15 days to make you feel that it’s an ICO that would make you a millionaire, but behind the scene it really could be just four friends putting $5000 each to take your hard earn money.

Out of thousands of ICOs in 2017 only few have their coins trading on reputable exchanges.

So how do you invest?:

#1. Read the white paper

Whitepapers are the concept and the whole business plan of an ICO, in other worlds is the heart and the soul of business. Some of them are purposely made so complicated that you fail to understand them and even read them. TIP: Try going for ICOs that are simple and easy to understand and effect your daily life NOT IN FUTURE but now.

#2. Understand the Concept

If you can understand the concept of the business easily then everyone else can too which means people will adapt it easily, and it will have mass appeal so try investing in simple ideas that could have impact and mass appeal.

#3. Beauty is in Simplicity

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to see the simplicity behind an idea. It is the simplest ideas that makes the most money and reaches audience in masses. Look for the simplicity in presentation and approach of an ICO if you do not understand it even after doing due research just don’t bother, IF IT’S TOO HARD FOR YOU TO BUY, THEN IT’S TOO HARD TO SELL TO MASSES.

#4. Bonus & Value

This is the simple one why shouldn’t you get the highest possible bonus to take a risk. Companies that are trying to keep bonuses low in the light of keeping the credibility are actually robbing you off from the potential growth in future. Invest in ICOs that are offering highest bonuses considering points above.

If you are able to investigate atleast three points out of four mentioned above about any ICO your money could be in good standing & safe future only “IF you study it properly”.

Finally my recommendation for few ICOs that could be great investments because of simplicity and mass appeal and are easy to adapt check them out:

BRISK PASS - Decentralizing Transportation

Brisk Pass is a GLOBAL transportation access pass with integrated cryptocurrency wallet called Brisk Wallet utilizing its own exclusive cryptocurrency called BriskCoin to pay for services and/or transfer funds.

ICO starts in November with first 5 days of 100% bonus

https://www.briskpass.com/

TBD.

Coinlancer - A blockchain platform for effective freelancing and secure peer-to-peer exchanges.

Coinlancer is a decentralised job market built on Ethereum platform, which empowers burgeoning freelancers and clients from across the globe. The traditional ways of freelancing don’t seem to work anymore. Same principles, unexplained account suspensions, unaddressed or prolonged disputes often leave you exhausted.

https://www.coinlancer.io

ICO Currently Online.

DMarket: a decentralized marketplace for turning every virtual item into a real commodity.

Game universes are not connected to each other in any way. There is no safe and easy way to trade between them. We are building DMarket - a global marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts. It enables one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. The blockchain will ensure 100% security and safety. Smart contracts are the bridge on blockchain to connect all game worlds and universes without any third party needed. They will log changes of ownership and automatically transfer payments. The DMarket Token is native to DMarket, it is the only currency used in the marketplace.

https://dmarket.io/

ICO Currently Online.

Worldcore - today and tomorrow

Worldcore was already known as a successful payment institution, when Ethereum was created. Since its launch, Worldcore has started offering wide range of payment products, won awards and opened its virtual doors to thousands of customers worldwide.
Worldcore is a regulated payment institution with an EU license granted by the National Bank of Czech Republic. The current annual transaction volume is expected to exceed EUR 100 million by the end of 2017.

https://worldcore.com/

ICO Currently Online.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:48:27 AM

Where do you get your information from man! Wonderful selection of ICO. But I still think you info is not complete without mentioning Spectre.ai It's gaining a lot of traction and review on many platform and the ICO might be the best for this year.

vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:32:04 AM

No polkadot and raiden network? I think these 2 projects are the best one, others are not good projects. Worldcore may be good, but not competitive with DOT and Raiden.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:44:33 PM

Very interesting chart!

I think different analytical articles have different information. As for me this is not an objective information, that is why I do not believe any rating.
The best way to investigate myself  Cool
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

I would be very careful when it comes to TOP 10 ICO's.

Research projects that you are interested in and do your own homework.

Read the whitepaper, look at the team, ask questions on their thread, join a bounty campaign and see how they are functioning. Transparency is a huge part of an ICO and if they fail to deliver on any of these aspects I wouldn't consider investing into them.

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding. This is because they match everything I look for in an ICO and they are involved in co-creation between the average person and interesting projects. They also have a working beta (which 99% of ICO's do not have a working product before the ICO).

Most important thing is to make the decision on yourself, not listen to people pushing you towards anything. I hope this helps and happy ICO hunting!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
IAMHardCoin299

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:29:53 PM

Maybe u can add , Snip , Utrust , Spectre , or Micromoney , and INS Ecosystem ? i see they a good ICO and social network communication like fb/twitter.
They active dev for sharing their project info for investor and participant.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:38:06 PM

World core,coin lancer and Verif-y are so good projecets but last months no ICO can't get what they deserve.Too many scem out there.I hope these ICO become succesful coins and investor and team make happy

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

for the remaining of the year Nov and Dec of 2017, ICOs for me to watch out for
Gizer
Virtue.Poker
Bluzelle
Bankera
Qchain.co
Graft.network
Hughcrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

Read the white paper.
Team members - experience / background.
Sector that has a long term viability for blockchain adoption.
Sector where there is the added value of a changing landscape that can be exploited.

Really the energy, recycling and healthcare sectors are the ones that deserve attention and only real projects will survive.

The European Energy Sector is in a unique position at this point in time - deregulation and decentralisation through blockchain at the same time.

Just found Prosume Energy on tokenmarket yesterday - looks like a serious undertaking - team members with extensive energy experience AND blockchain backgrounds, and then advisors from Ernst and Young as well as a sovereign wealth fund.

https://prosume.io
S368

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Interested in this thread. Upcoming ICOS 2017 Q4 i reference to Hydrocoin.io & Cryptaur. Hardly anybody discuss to them. How about it?
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

I see worldcore have a scam report in scam board! anyone can confirm this project is scam or not?
worldcore isn't a scam you can ask the team questions on @worldcore on their telegram channel

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

With China’s temporary ICO investment ban in place and other countries worldwide looking to regulate the initial coin offerings we are at the brink of the gold rush that can turn into substantial profit for the risk takers investing in ICOs. Before the year ends and we enter 2018 we will have a last opportunity to be amongst few of the first to invest in the future of decentralized economy. After looking into the market trends and offerings I present to you the current TOP 10 ICOs of 2017 Q4.

10 AION - THE THIRD GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
A multi-tier blockchain system designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability in blockchain networks. The Aion protocol enables the development of a federated blockchain network, making it possible to seamlessly integrate dissimilar blockchain systems in a multi-tier hub-and-spoke model, similar to the internet.

https://aion.network/

Pre-Sale Finished.

9 VERIF-Y - BLOCKCHAIN BASED POWERFUL IDENTITY FOR THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
Verif‑y's identity solution addresses the notion that a strong and reliable digital identity is necessary in order for the global digital blockchain economies to continue their expansions. To meet this fast-growing identification demand, Verif‑y is expanding the development of the blockchain-based, digital identity solution layer of its commercially available credential and employment verification platform. Verif‑y's services improve the protection of Personally Identifiable Information ('PII'), which in today's world define our identity.

https://www.verif-y.io/

Currently in Pre-Sale

8 GENESIS VISION - THE FIRST PLATFORM FOR THE PRIVATE TRUST MANAGEMENT MARKET BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.
We combine exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized, open and honest network, making the financial market even more global.

https://genesis.vision/

ICO Currently Online.

7 B2BX - THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE-AGGREGATOR FOR INSTITUTIONAL CLIENTS
B2BX will give advantages to both: financial institutions and retail customers. In particular, B2B customers will be provided with a depth of market for cryptocurrencies due to the fact that B2BX will unite brokers, exchanges and other financial institutions on one platform. In the same time, retail customers will have the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies from any usual broker, stock exchange and exchanger.

https://www.b2bx.pro/

TBD

6 ADSHARE - BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION IN ADVERTISING
Adshares Network is a decentralized, peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. Adshares gives advertisers and publishers ability to trade directly without the need for centralized ad exchanges.

https://adshares.net

ICO Currently Online.

5 PARAGON - REVOLUTIONIZING ALL THINGS CANNABIS WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization. Our strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis con- nection that uses smart contracts. We believe in blockchain, and we believe in the benefits of cannabis. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and we want to accelerate that process. We believe cannabis is good for individuals and good for countries. We are passionate about moving forward in an ethical, morally respon- sible, and legal way.

https://paragoncoin.com

ICO Ended

4 COINLANCER - A BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR EFFECTIVE FREELANCING AND SECURE PEER-TO-PEER EXCHANGE
Coinlancer is a decentralised job market built on Ethereum platform, which empowers burgeoning freelancers and clients from across the globe. The traditional ways of freelancing don’t seem to work anymore. Same principles, unexplained account suspensions, unaddressed or prolonged disputes often leave you exhausted.

https://www.coinlancer.io

ICO Currently Online.

3 DMARKET: A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR TURNING EVERY VIRTUAL ITEM INTO A REAL COMMODITY
Game universes are not connected to each other in any way. There is no safe and easy way to trade between them. We are building DMarket - a global marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts. It enables one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. The blockchain will ensure 100% security and safety. Smart contracts are the bridge on blockchain to connect all game worlds and universes without any third party needed. They will log changes of ownership and automatically transfer payments. The DMarket Token is native to DMarket, it is the only currency used in the marketplace.

https://dmarket.io/

ICO Currently Online.

2 BRISK PASS - DECENTRALIZING TRANSPORTATION
Brisk Pass is a GLOBAL transportation access pass with integrated cryptocurrency wallet called Brisk Wallet utilizing its own exclusive cryptocurrency called BriskCoin to pay for services and/or transfer funds.

ICO starts in November with first 5 days of 100% bonus

TBD.

1 WORLDCORE - TODAY & TOMORROW
Worldcore was already known as a successful payment institution, when Ethereum was created. Since its launch, Worldcore has started offering wide range of payment products, won awards and opened its virtual doors to thousands of customers worldwide. Worldcore is a regulated payment institution with an EU license granted by the National Bank of Czech Republic. The current annual transaction volume is expected to exceed EUR 100 million by the end of 2017.

https://worldcore.com/

ICO Currently Online.
It is better to make a website about the upcoming ICOs, running ICO and ended ICO to have a full summary on the ICOs. We can get benefit and have so much fun for seeing those ICOs with the current status. It will help us very much and we can get idea on which ICO could I participate.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

It's amazing and kinda confuse since there are many ICO occur recently yet nobody able to predict it right who will be the most successful ICO
About Dnote project, they have spend enough expense in order to attract more potential investor

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
RolandBodmeier

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

after reading the whitepaper and going through the team and the ideas i think the best one to shortlist for investment are:

and

https://worldcore.com
prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Any thoughts on https://jibrel.network/  ?  in my opinion looks like it got great potential, but I could be wrong.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

Best upcoming ICO
I recomended PROTEX.
It has a very good concept and strong team
This project from sillicon valley.so choose them its become your advantage.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

Coinlancer is just a ripoff of Blocklancer with no experience or background. Would stay away.
Crptotradr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

Take a look at Alttradex, it's an exchange.  A lot like Binance who are now one of the biggest exchanges by volume and their token is up 15x the ICO price.
I focus on projects that will generate revenue at an early stage otherwise there is a big risk they run out of money and make the tokens worthless.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

Take a look at Alttradex, it's an exchange.  A lot like Binance who are now one of the biggest exchanges by volume and their token is up 15x the ICO price.
I focus on projects that will generate revenue at an early stage otherwise there is a big risk they run out of money and make the tokens worthless.

What's the benefit of using Alttradex over Binance though?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: