Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 09:48:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever won a prize in Freebitco.in Lottery? If yes, how much?  (Read 14548 times)
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1316

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

Frankly, do not waste time with the faucet, I mean if you are 12 years old and you want to have some bitcoin but you do not have anything to buy I understand (I registered my little cousin on Freebitco.in that's why).

But otherwise we talk about cents per week, it's ridiculous I think, but everyone's opinion.

PS: Tell the guy who has a faucet affiliate link in his signature!  Tongue

It is not a waste of time, if you do it correctly.  Wink ...When I started with Freebitco.in we got 1000+ Satoshi per hour and we

got 500 Satoshi from each referral in your down line. Over the years... these Satoshi added up and it became more valuable.

This takes me back to the first faucets where Gavin used to give 1 to 5 bitcoins.... will we see the same thing happening to

the small quantity of Satoshi that we accumulated on these faucets? {Imagine 1 Satoshi = $1 in a few years}  Smiley

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
marlboroza

Activity: 658

650+ BTC JACKPOT INSIDE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

Frankly, do not waste time with the faucet, I mean if you are 12 years old and you want to have some bitcoin but you do not have anything to buy I understand (I registered my little cousin on Freebitco.in that's why).

But otherwise we talk about cents per week, it's ridiculous I think, but everyone's opinion.

It is not a waste of time, if you do it correctly.  Wink ...When I started with Freebitco.in we got 1000+ Satoshi per hour and we

got 500 Satoshi from each referral in your down line. Over the years... these Satoshi added up and it became more valuable.

This takes me back to the first faucets where Gavin used to give 1 to 5 bitcoins.... will we see the same thing happening to

the small quantity of Satoshi that we accumulated on these faucets? {Imagine 1 Satoshi = $1 in a few years}  Smiley
Imagine 30000$ fee for 10$ worth transaction.  Smiley
Only correct way is lots active referrals, i don't see collecting 5-6K satoshi per month as an option.
But as someone recently won big prize with only 10 tickets it is just fine to click once per week for lottery tickets  Cheesy

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
BlockEye

Activity: 784

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

Imagine 30000$ fee for 10$ worth transaction.  Smiley
Hahaha. Makes sense. But 1 satoshi will never reach 1 dollar or if ever, We are not alive that time. But transaction is pretty high right now, I wonder if there are still a solution for this.

I won one time on freebitco.in lottery. It happened 2 years ago. I have almost 100 tickets that time and won 0.1BTC(not accurate).

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
B4RF

Activity: 732

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

This argumentation makes no sense (not the referral one, thats the only thing which works there).
Yeah those satoshis might be worth much more in the future but would you work for some satoshis per hour right now?
If you are speculating on the price to rise then you should work irl and buy bitcoin from that. That would be much more profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.