Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4584 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

This is probably a great news for everyone, especially to those cryptocurrency users from Thailand. This is a good start for the bitcoin, slowly countries from Asia accepting it plus the fact that even the government approved it will surely contribute a good effect on the market of bitcoin. This will serves as a catalyst for the bitcoin to grow more. Hoping for more countries especially to Europe to used cryptocurrency.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caysinamires

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

In specific even some news regarding the ban and adoption of bitcoin came out creating panic among the users of Thailand. Hope Thailand will generate itself to be one among the leading market for Cryptocurrency.
Rellbellerise

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

If Thailand has started accepting bitcoin as their legal and regular currency he will also be the family member of the other bitcoin user countries like Vietnam, South Africa, India, Japan and Russia. By this way the world is gradually accepting bitcoin and one day bitcoin will be the main digital currency of all the countries in the world. one world one currency great.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

This is good news. It shows how bitcoin is becoming more and more widely accepted everywhere. I hope the government of Thailand remains in support of bitcoins unlike other countries which are making bitcoin illegal, banning bitcoin exchange , taxing bitcoin mining ...etc . I hope we see more good news like this.
right, after Germany now the continent of Asia was introduced to bitcoin. Thailand has many tourist destinations, in my opinion this is good for their tourism development because there are many foreign tourists. on the other hand, bitcoin will increasingly have a solid foundation

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

It is good to see Bitcoin being used in tourism already in Thailand.
You can even buy ticket for a movie using bitcoin. I think thailand become a heaven for cryptocurrency in south east asia. I hope more country in asia would follow what thailand do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

You can even buy ticket for a movie using bitcoin. I think thailand become a heaven for cryptocurrency in south east asia. I hope more country in asia would follow what thailand do.

Soon more countries will follow this and one day bitcoin will be used same like fiat as a payment method. I think more countries should encourage and regulate bitcoins.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

That’s good news for thailand. I believe this will bring great progress for them as they allow bitcoin to be open in their country. This will bring other crypto also into it and more opportunities for them. Hoping that other countries will accept cryptocurrency like them.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
ipscanerz

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

this is very good news and has affected the price now the price of bitcoin has touched $ 15k. Very good news will bring bitcoin prices up continuously
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Infrastructure for receiving Bitcoin has grown,
"Bitcoin is good in Thailand with a number of good local exchanges that have improved liquidity, crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have been widely recognized by many people.
juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

I think it's very difficult to do in Indonesia because of the overlapping system in Indonesia
and I really hope that Indonesia can emulate developed countries like Japan that legalize bitcoin Undecided
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Very good news with the presence of bitcoin has entered Thailand, and this can expedite the development of bitcoin in this world so that all countries can receive bitcoin well later

gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

At last a good news appears.We should say thanks to Thailand government who will now help us to contribute for bitcoins.If you love bitcoin, bitcoins loves you back. Surly there economy become improve there's many advantages of bitcoins it has a power of decreasing poverty.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

When things like this happens I do expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise but that’s never what happened, the price is still down to a low rate.

I will just assume that maybe that the people living there are not ready to invest their money in bitcoin cause they will still be seeing as a new thing, and would keep calm to see how reliable it is. But whatever, it is still a good news cause we are sure that Bitcoin is going further up.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

When the people of Thailand hear about bitcoin they'll join us and soon the supply decrease and demand increase.Bitcoin has bright future.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

I think this is a good idea because with the presence of bitcoin in Thailand it will add to the introduction of bitcoin in other countries as well. Residents there may have to learn first to add knowledge about bitcoin before they start investing. I am sure that with enough knowledge about bitcoin people in Thailand will be able to benefit from the bitcoin.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

When things like this happens I do expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise but that’s never what happened, the price is still down to a low rate.

I will just assume that maybe that the people living there are not ready to invest their money in bitcoin cause they will still be seeing as a new thing, and would keep calm to see how reliable it is. But whatever, it is still a good news cause we are sure that Bitcoin is going further up.
Good to hear that bitcoin entered in Thailand. It means that more and more countries are going to legalize bitcoin. This is very beneficial new for overall bitcoin. Now the people of Thailand will put their money in bitcoin and the market cap will grow more. It is right that it will take time for the people of Thailand to accept bitcoin for their investment but the result will be in favor of bitcoin.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

If Thailand government regulate and allowing merchant accepting bitcoin, its good for tourism because tourist can spend their bitcoin in thailand. Tourist must be more comfort using bitcoin rather than carrying paper money or bank account. Security on bitcoin wallet is very secure and its hard to hacked

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

If Thailand government regulate and allowing merchant accepting bitcoin, its good for tourism because tourist can spend their bitcoin in thailand. Tourist must be more comfort using bitcoin rather than carrying paper money or bank account. Security on bitcoin wallet is very secure and its hard to hacked
right. We know Thailand is a tourism destination. many foreign tourists are on vacation there, of course many are familiar with btc. this will make it easier for tourists to transact. and hopefully Thailand's steps will soon be imitated by other countries
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

This is really good news, use cases for crypto currency are important for mass adoptions. And if tourists now can use there bitcoins when they goes holidays in Thailand Would most likely make more people travel there.
Mining bitcoins and altcoins are also on the rise in Thailand.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Maybe the country of thailand realize that's cryptocurrency technology are good and its helps the progress of the thailands economy and they  can see the benefits of this into the improvement of other country who used it especially into the country of japan who are the first asian country who being regulated and legalized the digital currency system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: