Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price drop?  (Read 3764 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?
I think the price of BTC is down due to the impact from some investors are trying to push the price up. BTC price will increase again in the coming time. This point should keep BTC in your wallet
just allow those dumpers to enjoy and ride with the btc cash drama as expected things will bounce back to btc in the long run , time will tell and will
witness how bitcoin will rise back up again, we just need to hold and stay away from this current drama.
No it’s not true that bitcoin price is down today I check the price of bitcoin and its very good that why I always suggest to check the price of bitcoin every day in order to avoid these kind of wrong information so I think bitcoin believe a positive activity and we need to be careful about bitcoin because bitcoin here to help us and we need to support bitcoin.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Also missed a big profit not selling last week at the ATH. Then Bitcoin got even lower because of people trading it for Bitcoin cash. This morning Bitcoin cash went up even higher, but then fell back. Causing Bitcoin to rise again. Soon Bitcoin will speed up and rise to even 8K. At the end of the year it will even repack 10K.
Btc price drops because of segwit cancellation and most into trades of Bitcoin Cash. So this was the reasons why bitcoin price drops. Yes I agree bitcoin price will rise again and we can see bitcoin will go to the moon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:34 PM

I think the Bitcoin price is now at its best, Bitcoin Gold is ready for use by miners. It's too late to invest in Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold is a good option for the late ones.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:23 AM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?
Bitcoin price drop is a normal situation and is attributed to the forces of demand and supply which usually course the fluctuation of the market value of bitcoin in most cases. 
No it’s not true today I check the price of bitcoin and its price is high and since from last one month his price is high so I will request to every one check the price of bitcoin very day so you guys will know that what will be the price and what is the current status of bitcoin and as far as I know end of the year its price will be more high than ever.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

I think the Bitcoin price is now at its best, Bitcoin Gold is ready for use by miners. It's too late to invest in Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold is a good option for the late ones.
It's in good shape at the moment and the hype of bitcoin cash was done already and if you want still to get some of it in the future well it's up to you.

I'm into bitcoin and there's still a possibility that whales will pump bitcoin cash or any other fork coins that will pull the price of bitcoin into drop.

Just for the record that if they don't want to use bitcoin cash for another pump there is bitcoin gold or they can use ETH for it.

Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Currently you can see btc price is increasing  and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 7.9k US Dollar.  Bitcoin price is now increasing  so fast that i think it will be 2x of its price within the middle of next year

Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:32:54 AM

Yeah. Although We know that Bitcoin,  the world number one cryto currency and more reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  7.5k  but  now 6.8k and still dumping.  possible to Bitcoin price will  go down around 4/5k   

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

Any time bitcoin price very low it,s possible .because now btc price very amazing .and today end the bitcoin hard fork.so it,s very simple and possible bitcoin price drop.   
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:55:19 AM

Because the cancellation of the fork that's why other people sell their bitcoin so the price decrease. But it's okay as of now because the price increase again and the price is already 7800 dollars and I think it's better to buy bitcoin and wait the price to increase and sell it to make more profit. More bitcoin that you have more money to come with you.  I hope the price will increase more.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:36 AM

Currently you can see btc price is increasing  and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 7.9k US Dollar.  Bitcoin price is now increasing  so fast that i think it will be 2x of its price within the middle of next year
The $ 7700 level is a very important feature, and Bitcoin constantly travels at $ 7700. Even when Etherum was $ 350, Bitcoin was at the same level.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:09 AM

bitcoin price unstable and now we see it in high range so that it is easy to see price up more than 100$ and down without any real/big reasons
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

ANd now, price is going on a bull wave once again.

You can't exactly figure out the reason because Bitcoin trading is unpredictable. Because Bitcoin trading can be very high or low in price in a short amount of time.

The thing with bitcoin is not that it's unpredictable(it is to an extent but it's just as unpredictable as stocks in my opinion), but the fact that bitcoin price often swings from being bullish and bearish, even when the overall trend is bullish.

Just don't get too positive when the price is bullish or too negative when the price is bearish.

Even its bearish I don't think it wouldn't affect so much with the demand from new investors now, because its becoming unstoppable of its value to rise more better. We can't predict the price to what it may result but what is good for these following days, the price is not heading towards the higher value and we couldn't even analyze when will it stop. It keeps on surging and I am able to see the great possibilities that the previous speculations that bitcoin's price of $8000 will be a reality for few weeks of price fluctuations.

Bearish market will not last as well. Maybe the price could do sideways for a time being, but when the price pick up again.. ohhh, you don't want it because its another bullish run. LOL. Yes, no one can really predict the price whether to go up or down, so we need to be prepared as well. But as we can see with the price today, its very bullish, it can be a bubble but whatever happens in the future, the price will remain as good as it gets.
We do not know about that the last time there was a crash the bear market lasted for many years, many people thought that bitcoin was not going to recover let us hope that just does not happen again but the possibility is there since that already happened once.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:20:10 AM

price now 5900 usd per btc
bitcoin  will fall more . We have not seen the real fall yet . bitcoin Needs to return to at least level 4000 usd

Just hold the same amount of coins in BTC and BCH.
If you're holding 1 BTC and 1 BCH, the cumulative value is still 7800$.

There was only a slight shift from BTC to BCH.

i  missed a big profit from bch , I did not expect this pump

you must sell bitcoincash now . because huge dump comming bch Raise enough .

probably bch will back to 700 usd
No it’s not true that bitcoin price is drop because today I check the price of bitcoin and its price is very high so I think before going to give any stamen about bitcoin we must check the price of bitcoin because I always see such a disappointing statements so I will advise to every one support bitcoin because bitcoin is here to help us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: