Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price drop?  (Read 3764 times)
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:27:55 AM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?

For what have the result on the last August(bitcoin cash fork), I doubt they’re scared for the bitcoin Gold fork as well as the segwit2. Why? because nothing gonna change bitcoin is still be on top on the market chat whatever forking will come. Those who sold might be just the small investors and users who badly need cash out for daily needs. Whales are also manipulating it and trying to change the bitcoin perspective.

HODL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?
I also panicked yesterday so I sold a few percent of my assets, I do not know the exact reason but I assume it is a correction and probably will drop further, but quite happily the bad things I think did not happen, and bitcoin prices increased again, hopefully there is no severe dump ahead of the hard fork later.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

people are panic selling since it came down over $5800. so they think that they can make more profit if they sell now and then buy again when the dump happen before the fork. Actually I sell mine when the price of bitcoin is $5700. and now I'm waiting till the bitcoin have a dump and then im gonna buy bitcoin again.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

Yesterday the price of bitcoin went down. I thought it was the beginning of the fall and prepared the dollars for the purchase of coins. But everything has changed dramatically and the price has recovered again. I wonder what will happen after October 25

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

It is a correction nothing more, the price was really high and it was impossible for the price to keep that level for too long so now it has receded to a level that is going to be easier to maintain.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

It is a correction nothing more, the price was really high and it was impossible for the price to keep that level for too long so now it has receded to a level that is going to be easier to maintain.
Probably users buy into altcoin because altcoin has drop down the price. Maybe some correction too, and for sure it will recover. So no worries, this is normal in bitcoin value price may increase and decrease.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

I predict prices will drop after several days stalled. However it early. very easy to recognize this is the sell to take the profit of the traders
We are very familiar with this, bitcoin prices will stabilize again
I have predicted that prices will stabilize back but again it's recovered so fast. It's hard to continue to be able to predict the price during this period

Make me great again
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

I also panicked yesterday so I sold a few percent of my assets, I do not know the exact reason but I assume it is a correction and probably will drop further, but quite happily the bad things I think did not happen, and bitcoin prices increased again, hopefully there is no severe dump ahead of the hard fork later.

Usually, a drop in transactions is associated with a drop in price. But there's no clear case when were the right time to buy or sell bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin has not yet seen wide adoption for day-to-day transactions but the number of transactions occurring across the globe has been rising. Though rumors spreading about dropping of bitcoin's price but people still keep hold on it. People are not scared of hard fork.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:23:38 AM

Yesterday the price of bitcoin went down. I thought it was the beginning of the fall and prepared the dollars for the purchase of coins. But everything has changed dramatically and the price has recovered again. I wonder what will happen after October 25

There are always questions about the value of bitcoin in the future, and you can not be sure about it, or in other words, you can not make your own decisions. Take a look at bitcoin, it is too stable after a split, and it will always be stable in the future.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:59:00 PM

I predict prices will drop after several days stalled. However it early. very easy to recognize this is the sell to take the profit of the traders
I have predicted that prices will stabilize back but again it's recovered so fast. It's hard to continue to be able to predict the price during this period

Till the next year, mostly the price will be volatile, the upcoming fork might and will dip the vale and again after its success we will see the rise. And nearing to Jan 2018, stability might be seen. But BTC can never be stable like Gold, atleast not in near future. Usually the dips are correction and slight consequence of sell off also.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:22:11 PM

every time the bitcoin price drops, it will not last long, after a week after the drop, bitcoin always gives extraordinary acceleration, bitcoin always doubled when found the price drop, so no need to panic if kuta able to have their own conclusions about this bitcoin, enough hold until when bitcoin can return to give a good profit,
ettessuta

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:44:20 PM

price only down but now it is start rich to highest price 6,000$ for first  time
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

For what have the result on the last August(bitcoin cash fork), I doubt they’re scared for the bitcoin Gold fork as well as the segwit2. Why? because nothing gonna change bitcoin is still be on top on the market chat whatever forking will come. Those who sold might be just the small investors and users who badly need cash out for daily needs. Whales are also manipulating it and trying to change the bitcoin perspective.
Well I’m not agree that the price is drop its true that the price is little down but its apart of market exchange some time it will be high and some time it will be down so I think no need to make panic its normal and I’m sure end of the year the price will go high and the investors can take a very good advantages of it so no need to focus on the price this time.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

People aren't scared. It is normal with market. Always remember that whales are usually involved in controlling market prices, apparently they have so much to do that, which is how they make profit from it.
Nevertheless, it is always surprising how people react less to huge value spike but let it reduce a little, then worry kicks in. Price shot up from $4500 to $5800 few days ago before breaking the present thresh and no one complained and then it dropped a little with about $600-$700 and people got scared. SMH.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:21:02 AM

I think why last few days the price of bitcoin decrease because the people panic selling because they have doubt in their mind that bitcoin price will decrease because of the fork. But if you see the price of bitcoin is already 6000 dollars so if you sell your bitcoin you lose some profit. But Im happy again because the price of bitcoin increade again and I hope it will continue to increase.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

I guess that was for some "Minor Price Correction" issue. The market will go bullish again in no time. https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcoin-and-ethereum-price-takes-minor-correction/
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

These drops in price are completely normal. People are just taking their profits along the way when the prices have risen up by too much in a short period of time. If it doesn't happen now that'll just mean it'll happen some other time in the future.

Price has recovered and broken $6k again, which means that we shouldn't be seeing the end of the bull trend any time soon.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:05:19 AM

Basically bitcoin price that dropping, of course it's because many people are selling bitcoin it has. Well it could be, because the opinions of each person had be different, they may be worrying in predicting the price that will come down at a time when a hard fork occurs and will result in a sustained decline. But maybe also many people who think $6000 is the point that should be used to sell it.

MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

I think this is normal that bitcoin will slightly drop sometimes, that you should not expect that bitcoin price is always climbing up because if you do you will not become a good trader in the future. This normal dropping have many reasons like sometimes people are in need of money that they need to sell their bitcoin or others would try to invest in altcoins because they found out their is promising that they could earn more and maybe others are get bored in crypto currencies trading that they will shift to another field of endeavor.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

loda.doa

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:45:23 AM

These drops in price are completely normal. People are just taking their profits along the way when the prices have risen up by too much in a short period of time. If it doesn't happen now that'll just mean it'll happen some other time in the future.

Price has recovered and broken $6k again, which means that we shouldn't be seeing the end of the bull trend any time soon.
I agree with you. very easy to recognize this is the sell to take the profit of traders. We are very familiar with this. However this is new for newbie. newcomers usually are shock with this sudden price movement and panic ensures. I think the price will stabilise again about a week after the fork took place

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: