Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CyberX Project-The first world's decentralized cyber security platform  (Read 1853 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:05:00 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 10:23:22 PM by USBitcoinServices.Com

Hi, I am just helping this team to publish their project, for anything related to this and the Bounty program, please contact this user here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1217645

Bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283977

What is CyberX Project?
CyberX Project is a decentralized cyber-security platform.
We are a startup team launched by a company which specialized in cyber-security services, CyberX project is collaborating with many famous organizations worldwide such as Kaspersky Lab.

Why CyberX?
CyberX Project is building a framework of Cybersecurity, powered by the CyberX currency (CX), in order to improve the security of the industrial facilities on which we rely. In the first 3 quarters of 2017, Cybersecurity published that cybersecurity damages will total more than $5 trillion globally.
The rising cost of cybersecurity reveals a malfunction of the security field to give an answer that is both easy enough to warrant adoption by the industries and secure enough to guard our most priceless secrets and data. Merely increasing spending without accumulating, the way we see about modern cybersecurity is inadequate. Firewalls, virtual private networks, and passwords are all at the edge of the network defenses. This makes it too simple for non-authenticated users to penetrate and hack systems.
CyberX project is advancing technology to push further the edge of cybersecurity. Our new Worldwide Notarial database and ID verifying Network have been established to record, inspect, protect and send notifications to the owner about the health of their registered system. This whole complex system will be powered by CyberX currency.
The number of our partners and clients are expanding faster than ever, there will be a great need of purchasing and using our CyberX currency. It will be a highly profitable and wise manner to invest in this opportunity that we offer you.

Our Ecosystem:
We have built a very strong Ecosystem that would lead our investors in a long-term investment. CyberX Project will also allow the creation of new startup models based on the up-to-date innovation and trend. Our algorithm would give anyone to build new services on top of our services easily. Ecosystem integration is an important part of our long-term plan for CyberX.
CyberX Project Ecosystem:

CyberX Project Token Distribution and Allocation:
A majority of our token will be sold for contributors and investors, the company holds 20% of that to build the partnership, marketing, organizing events and leagues for a new startup, CX token will be used as a kind of prize for winners of our monthly tournaments.
Bounty Campaign: http://bit.ly/2xKh1Do
Token Supply: 168,000,000 CX
The percentages for ICO crowdsale, founding team, company, advisors and community buildings are contributed shown on the left chart as below
The funds will be used shown on the right chart as below
Note: After Presale and Crowdsale, If there are tokens left, then it will be burnt which is contributed to contributors/invest
Token Chart:

Roadmap:
We have been preparing for months, we seriously did draw a very long-term vision for our ICO, but it’s not everything here. It’s just a draft one, we may have another roadmap in other quarters
Roadmap:

Our Exchange:
CyberX Project Team has contacted significant numbers of exchanges in April when we created the idea. However, not all were successful, but we are sure that in middle of December, there will be a great exchange add our token and in January 2018, we will be added to other exchanges.
Here is one big exchange we have successfully dealt with them, they have agreed to be added at the end of first quarter of 2018 or at the beginning of Q2 2018

Our Team:
CyberX Project Team has been operating its services for over 7 months and we employ an international and passionate team with vision, ability, innovative thinking, openness, management skills, marketing knowledge, and developers coming from various backgrounds as IT, cyber-security, the blockchain, and relationship dealers. A complete profile of the team is available at https://www.cyberx-project.com
Especially, we are always looking for new gifted guys who specialize in cyber-security, blockchain technology, graphic design, and marketing. If you are interested in joining our team, do not hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to HR@cyberx-project.com or recruitement@cyberx-project.com or visit the site, you will see an option like this :

We are hiring!

~CyberX Project Dev. team.~

How to buy CyberX Project Tokens ?

Now I am guiding to how to buy CX Tokens in case you do not know or new to ICO.

1st step : Visit http://cyberx-project.com
You have to scroll down to see the registration form
You will see a form like below

2nd step :
Fill in all required information such as Mail, BTC, Eth Wallet and Password.

3th step :
After clicking Join Now, you will receive an email from admin@cyberx-project.com for converting btc and eth for sale in advance. After following the instructions you will receive a confirmation mail for the token you received.
Note: Please back up the email information and password for example Cx to use for reception code when we play PC and android wallet. To avoid “pending” you should use blockchain.info or myetherwallet. If you need assistance please, send an email to support@cyberx-project.com for support. We only use 3 email addresses in the pre-sale : admin@cyberx-project.com; services@cyberx-project.com and support@cyberx-project.com.
Any emails coming from other addresses are fake.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/CyberxProject
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/13439739/
Telegram : https://t.me/CyberX17
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberXProject/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

Going through this carefully to fully comprehend the already self explanatory meaning to the project.
exortis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

Nice, are you doing a firewall?
if you need turkish translator please let me know
good luck
gandaff

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

Good idea. Hope see u on exchange as soon
robert.crypto15

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

I am very interested in the project . Can you give me some more information for masternode ?It would be great .

NamSanBay

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

So amaizng, i need more information of this project. Can you send me a e-mail?
79l9.7979@gmail.com.
Thanks
Vantix

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

This is very nice project, I think that cyber security should be constantly improved. I'm curious how blockchain can do this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lamborghini223

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

If December and January 2018 are listed on the exchange, the price should be very high. I will invest some money into this project. good project
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

web no acction.

airdrop àn bounty?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

a project with a focus on cyber security is something very good even because nowadays cybernetic world is getting busier and tends to grow more, with this project as you predenden to increase security using a blockchain?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:56 PM

wow I always liked the project with a very strong security concept, because with this, all the existing work will be easier and the data will be safer stored, hopefully it runs very well
huifang135

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

I am also working for a company on data. Realizing the tremendous potential of blockchain technology. If you can apply well you will be the pioneer. I have seen white paper that will be the first investors of this project.
ais_amanu

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

very nice concept , I hope this project are going well in the near future , so I can joining you dev
maniver123

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

Network security is a potential market. It can be seen that this project is the pioneer in the [Suspicious link removed]bination. In a world of inferiority, your value will never improve. I will watch some lightning investments when pre-sale starts
cyberx-project

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

Read our latest thread how to buy CX tokens.

Thanks

CyberX Team

https://medium.com/@cyberxproject17/how-to-buy-cyberx-project-tokens-411c11710f46
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

web no acction.

airdrop àn bounty?

Here is the link for the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283977

cryptomadness97

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

The project looks promising, btw, are you sure that your partners will use tokens to deal with transactions ?

How many percent that they accept per transactions ?

Last but not least, why are you planning to burn supply next quarter ? Keep price stable or growing fast ?

Thanksssssssss Cheesy
yaltmin

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

Promising project. Moreover Cybersecurity is especially needed now
cyberx_project

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:44:16 PM

very nice concept , I hope this project are going well in the near future , so I can joining you dev

Yes! Thank you, you can send us and email telling about your status: Bountycampaign@cyberX-project.com
Regards!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: