Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO-LIVE]❤️RATE DATE AUCTION.❤️Global p2p dating social network❤️  (Read 1254 times)
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

What legal protections may or may not be available in the event of fraud, a hack, malware? Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

when can I buy Rate Date on bourse like bittrex?
I think after completing ICO. Then this coin will begin to be added to a different exchange.
Xbitcoiners

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

What will happen if at the end of the sale there is a unsold token?
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

What will happen if at the end of the sale there is a unsold token?
Chances They will expire if closed hard is not achieved when the token sale is complete.
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

The earlier you buy, the more bonus you receive. Lets go buy Smiley
Xbitcoiners

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

Have you provided a mechanism that determines a questionable traffic source? Can you explain, by what principle will it work?
Xbitcoiners

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Thank you very much for all the updates!
Glad to see this! This will help people and investors.

Keep it this way!
satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Thank you very much for all the updates!
Glad to see this! This will help people and investors.

Keep it this way!

this project is more profitable for its users, especially for investors because recently I saw Blockchain technology used to find a mate hahaha
Xbitcoiners

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

How can I participate in Bounty Program?
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

Hello bro. You can find your answer in their telegram group. Just ask to the admin and she will answer and receive all of your suggest. Here is the way https://t.me/icoratedate
Xbitcoiners

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

Hello bro. You can find your answer in their telegram group. Just ask to the admin and she will answer and receive all of your suggest. Here is the way https://t.me/icoratedate

thankyou for the response.
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

thankyou for the response.

No problem. Just ask everything in your mind and the admin will be happy to answer. Admin is also very good and fast response
amal89

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Whether the privacy of friends we dated will be closed? will anyone know who we are dating?

Any such information can be hidden by the user's choice.
Can I date directly or just online? or just acquaintance and communicate but not directly?
satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Whether the privacy of friends we dated will be closed? will anyone know who we are dating?

Any such information can be hidden by the user's choice.
Can I date directly or just online? or just acquaintance and communicate but not directly?
after confident to know more closely you can invite she to vidcall bro, essentially we will know with certainty how she is, whether according to our criteria or not  Wink
RateDate (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

Happiness is closer than you think

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Hi guys!
Rate Date ICO respects the ETZ and accepts it to buy RDT tokens .
At the moment 1 ETZ = 77.3 RDT.
The price depends on the YoBit exchange.

For Ethereum investor 1 ETH = 6900 RDT

To buy RDT join out website https://ico.ratedate.net/
And join our telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/FnaGEUOKQklmVJ0dEdLL3w

Rate Date - online video dating auction
SportaICO

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Hello! Goog question!
At the moment, we have received offers from 5 exchanges and are currently negotiating on the listing of RDT.

RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

Rate Date — is a leap into the future that dating industry giants have been so much afraid of.

What is the Rate Date method?

The method behind the project is a quick, high-quality and fascinating creation of a relationship between the people searching for their love. Rate Date provides an opportunity to create and take part in the video date auctions. The key advantage is that you can carefully schedule your time, which is of crucial importance in the modern world. The auction participants know exactly when the date takes place and therefore, can do their best to get ready for it. Only verified users can take part in the video dates; these users have been checked and informed about the etiquette rules of this type of a date. All these criteria make a search for a conversation partner significantly faster and as far as improvement of the date quality is concerned, Rate Date has prepared another striking surprise for you. A special “prompter” plugin will come to rescue even to the shyest date participants; at any point of the video date, you can get a hint from the partner’s personal profile to capture the right thread of the conversation and not to spare precious time keeping uneasily silent.

Application of blockchain technology

Any auction implies betting; thus, the highest bet wins the auction and becomes the property of the auction starter. Considering that some people find it unacceptable to get paid for a date, Rate Date offers an option of holding a charity auction with the winning bet being sent to charitable purposes. In this case, application of blockchain technology, which is a method of open data of flow and safe-keeping of funds, is absolutely essential. Regarding charity auctions, Rate Date project is preparing a large superb one, which every of the resource users will like.

ICO Rate Date

Implementation of RDT tokens is a direct necessity of the project business model monetization. The auctions bets, gifts for the users, various stickers and interactive games imply that the site has its own internal payments unit. During the ICO stage, 50,000,000 RDT tokens (Rate Date Token) have been created. Currently, they can be purchased from the project official website ICO.RateDate.net at the minimum price with a pleasant bonus; in course of time, the bonus amount reduces. After the project has been officially launched, the internal cost of RDT tokens will be fixed and keep growing relative to the stock price.

Thus, with only a few bold steps Rate Date creates a new solid method of online dating. Without endlessly holding users on the website and not treating them as a tool for system monetization.

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Rate Date — is a leap into the future that dating industry giants have been so much afraid of.

What is the Rate Date method?

The method behind the project is a quick, high-quality and fascinating creation of a relationship between the people searching for their love. ......
...., with only a few bold steps Rate Date creates a new solid method of online dating. Without endlessly holding users on the website and not treating them as a tool for system monetization.

This is new Update from Ratedate. I like it.
I really like the privacy given ratedate, this is very helpful for shy people. And also only verified users who can view or share videos, it increases security
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

Global “RATE DATE” Update

Awesome thing happened!We actively hinted, in all possible ways, that active work is being done on the project.And today, we are ready to present you stylish and modern RATE DATE beta!

The cardinal changes affected literally every page of the site not only in terms of design, but also ease of use.Also, on the site you can find announcements of tools, which will be added in stages in the near future!

With this news, we declare that the project does not stand still, it is develops and grows stronger every day. We are waiting for your comments, feedback and suggestions regarding the Rate Date web-site!Remember: Happiness is closer than you think!And we will prove it soon =)

https://medium.com/@usatenko.katerina/global-rate-date-update-3db2a1c1f464

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: