Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I try to win back my loss?  (Read 4014 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

No you shouldn't try to recover your loss would mean you are addicted to gambling or on a brick to get addicted to it. If you want to save yourself now and in the future don't try to recover your loss you will lose lot more than you would gain
I will suggest him the same because all those who returned to gambling in order to recover their losses, they lost further more or got addicted to the evil game. This a game of devils and you never should try to get back to this game if once decided to stay away from this.

There are many other ways of making your money that you lost but if you really don’t want to lose any more, don’t return to gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:41:38 PM

The game finished 3:0
I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

http://prntscr.com/h0knoa
http://prntscr.com/h0kmme

Also, on a further note
I'll never play martingale again  Cheesy

I am really happy to know about it that you have won, really i feel happy, because when i saw your thread last 3 days ago, then i though he has lost the game, but unbelievable you have won. Congratulation on your surprisingly winning and it is a great achievement, but i think you get a lesson from this martingale game that's why you are not ready to play it again.

This is a pretty high bet, I can just say congratulations like some other people and wish you more wins in the future. I like nice comebacks, to win in gambling you need to come back even after losing money. Your bankroll must be very high when you risked so much, and you said in one comment that you had in mind next bet with more then 1 btc.
To sum up great gambling story, you started with couple loses and you endured trough that and won in the end, happy ending for sure, good luck my friend in next gambling sessions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

Also, on a further note
I'll never play martingale again  Cheesy
I be dammed, you were extremely lucky! Especially considering your high bet, you just got it all back in a signle bet. I've tried, and many times winning back my loss, without any luck EVERY time. I see other people make the same mistake all the time, and here you come and actually win it back. I'm glad to see you're done, but I wouldn't be surprised if you came back after some time has passed. I think most of us do Wink But I agree, martingale is a bitch, but can also be extremely rewarding...

who cares
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

It's always a dangerous game when you start chasing your losses, sometimes it's better to take a break and come back another day.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:26:54 PM

It's always a dangerous game when you start chasing your losses, sometimes it's better to take a break and come back another day.

Precisely, i will even suggest you completely quit even to have asked yourself you just want to try and win back is a bad omen. Gambling must be played with a cool head and not trying to win back what wa lost yesterday because that way you will try to over do things even if you return after a break to gambling and that can plunge you into addiction so beware OP.
cjmoles
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

Also, on a further note

Man....that wasn't smart.  I'm glad it worked out for you, but it would have been a gut shot if you'd have lost ---> it would've hurt.  Advice for the future: set limits!  Do some research on bankroll management schemes, like the Kelly (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion), and find one you can apply stubbornly.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:46:15 AM

I advice that that you give yourself a small break before you make any further mistake, by trying to win back the money that you have lost, you are going to loss an even huge amount and sure that you wouldn't want to go more in debt because you are always trying to win back the money you lost.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:49:01 AM

I advice that that you give yourself a small break before you make any further mistake, by trying to win back the money that you have lost, you are going to loss an even huge amount and sure that you wouldn't want to go more in debt because you are always trying to win back the money you lost.

Please.. Before you start with your signature spamming posts at least look at the latest post for the love of god?

He didn't take break, he didn't cut his losses. He kept on and he won and made back what he had lost. Everyone were saying that he should have just moved on but he didn't. Good for him and I think this thread can be locked now.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

Also, on a further note

I am really happy to know about it that you have won, really i feel happy, because when i saw your thread last 3 days ago, then i though he has lost the game, but unbelievable you have won. Congratulation on your surprisingly winning and it is a great achievement, but i think you get a lesson from this martingale game that's why you are not ready to play it again.
if you loss maybe its not advisable that you always after come to win back of what you have lost because it only leads you of a wrong bet, so try to think calm down and plan it wisely, and if you can judge that your not lucky then try another moment to refresh the mine to have a good bet again

Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

Trying to win back the loss is good, but here too one needs to fix the target and limitations. If that's not effective, automatically in the name of recovering the loss the user keeps on spending big ending up in loss. The same might end up the users interest over gambling.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

I personally would act on impulse and place more bets, despite that probably not being the best thing to do.
Then again it's up to you. The amount you've lost so far isn't close to that you could potentially lose.
Even though the odds of you losing those 16 bets were 0.00179%, those next bets are still 49.5%, so keep that in mind.

I suggest not to, you are just going to lose more of your money and I know that you wouldn't want that to happen, we are doing gambling to win money and not to lose money, but sadly we are losing money on it because of the house, which is the reason why the gambling sites are making huge bankroll everyday, to make the long story short, gambling is compose of more losing than winning.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Congratulation iluvbitcoins for winning back your losses. It is really risky doing martingale especially in 2x payout, highest red streak i got from that is 25+. But atleast you have the guts to try to win back in betting in sports. I was following you in your free picks in the past in your old prediction thread, I will follow you again in some time when i have spare mbits. grats again and more wins for you.

Thanks Smiley

Keep following, I'm turning a nice profit again Cheesy

There you go! Right in the face of everyone telling you to cut your losses and move on.. Agreed martingale can be incredibly scary and cause you to tilt but if you got enough of a bankroll it's usually fine Cheesy.

You stopping with gambling all together or just restarting from here on?

I'm not stopping, I'll be gambling, just not Martingale
A sweet innocent 0.00001BTC bet turns into a 1BTC bet in a matter of seconds

Thanks Smiley

This is a pretty high bet, I can just say congratulations like some other people and wish you more wins in the future. I like nice comebacks, to win in gambling you need to come back even after losing money. Your bankroll must be very high when you risked so much, and you said in one comment that you had in mind next bet with more then 1 btc.
To sum up great gambling story, you started with couple loses and you endured trough that and won in the end, happy ending for sure, good luck my friend in next gambling sessions.

Not that high, I was indeed taking a chance to get even, but a one time only chance
As I said, I won't risk it with Martingale EVER again, I've learned my lesson
But I've decided to risk it this time with sports, since Beneveneto has scored only 2 goals in the whole season, it's a pretty much certain game with 1.5 odds
If lost, I'd bet 1.2 BTC at 1.23 odds
If Beneveneto has 2 goals in the whole season and 1.5 odds
I imagine if I'd lose the 1.23 odds game, I'd be the fucking unluckiest person alive Cheesy

But as I said, it was a one time thing, making profit in the long run like this is impossible
Don't try this at home  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

Congratulation iluvbitcoins for winning back your losses. It is really risky doing martingale especially in 2x payout, highest red streak i got from that is 25+. But atleast you have the guts to try to win back in betting in sports. I was following you in your free picks in the past in your old prediction thread, I will follow you again in some time when i have spare mbits. grats again and more wins for you.

Thanks Smiley

Keep following, I'm turning a nice profit again Cheesy

There you go! Right in the face of everyone telling you to cut your losses and move on.. Agreed martingale can be incredibly scary and cause you to tilt but if you got enough of a bankroll it's usually fine Cheesy.

You stopping with gambling all together or just restarting from here on?

I'm not stopping, I'll be gambling, just not Martingale
A sweet innocent 0.00001BTC bet turns into a 1BTC bet in a matter of seconds

Thanks Smiley

Not that high, I was indeed taking a chance to get even, but a one time only chance
As I said, I won't risk it with Martingale EVER again, I've learned my lesson
But I've decided to risk it this time with sports, since Beneveneto has scored only 2 goals in the whole season, it's a pretty much certain game with 1.5 odds
If lost, I'd bet 1.2 BTC at 1.23 odds
If Beneveneto has 2 goals in the whole season and 1.5 odds
I imagine if I'd lose the 1.23 odds game, I'd be the fucking unluckiest person alive Cheesy

But as I said, it was a one time thing, making profit in the long run like this is impossible
Don't try this at home  Cheesy
It seems your lucky day sir, I never heard that any games that if you bet 0.00001 will turns into 1 what games are you playing? and share us your secret to make us lucky too like you. Congrats sir
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:15:44 PM

It seems your lucky day sir, I never heard that any games that if you bet 0.00001 will turns into 1 what games are you playing? and share us your secret to make us lucky too like you. Congrats sir

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

It's called Martingale

It's a system where you place bets at odds 2.0 or simmilar and each time you lose, you double your bet in order to recover your losses

So, if your starting bet is 0.001BTC and you lose, in order to recover that loss, you place a 0.002BTC bet, now you've won 0.004BTC and are in overall profit

Sounds good in theory, since the odds of getting 20 reds in a row are around 1 in a million
You place a lot of bets and with each bet placed odds of rolling that 20 red strike are higher and higher, until it eventually happens
And when it does, results are catastrophic
Imagine your bet was 0.001

Bet 1 - 0.001
Bet 2 - 0.002
Bet 3 - 0.004
Bet 4 - 0.008
Bet 5- 0.016
Bet 6- 0.032
Bet 7- 0.064
Bet 8 - 0.128
Bet 9 - 0.256
Bet 10 - 0.512
Bet 11- 1.024
Bet 12 - 2.048
Bet 13- 4.096
Bet 14- 8. 192
Bet 15- 16.384
Bet 16 - 32.768
Bet 17 - 65.536
Bet 18 - 131.072
Bet 19 - 262.144
Bet 20 - 524.288

And you lost a 1000BTC
You don't even have to do 20, you can do 15, I got 16 reds then deposited more to roll 30% of the new deposit and got 17 new reds
Shit happens, stay away from Martingale  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

Most likely,  by trying to  win back what is already loss will only make it worst.  Yes it is possible that he will even have a bigger problem like another big loss resulting to multiple debts.  Another situation is that it is also possible for that person to be addicted in playing gambling which will sure make the problem,  bigger and harder to solve.

It will be better if after that big loss,  he will not try to win it  back to avoid making the problem more complicated.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cjmoles
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

It's called Martingale

It's a system where you place bets at odds 2.0 or simmilar and each time you lose, you double your bet in order to recover your losses

So, if your starting bet is 0.001BTC and you lose, in order to recover that loss, you place a 0.002BTC bet, now you've won 0.004BTC and are in overall profit

Sounds good in theory, since the odds of getting 20 reds in a row are around 1 in a million
You place a lot of bets and with each bet placed odds of rolling that 20 red strike are higher and higher, until it eventually happens
And when it does, results are catastrophic
Imagine your bet was 0.001

Bet 1 - 0.001
Bet 2 - 0.002
Bet 3 - 0.004
Bet 4 - 0.008
Bet 5- 0.016
Bet 6- 0.032
Bet 7- 0.064
Bet 8 - 0.128
Bet 9 - 0.256
Bet 10 - 0.512
Bet 11- 1.024
Bet 12 - 2.048
Bet 13- 4.096
Bet 14- 8. 192
Bet 15- 16.384
Bet 16 - 32.768
Bet 17 - 65.536
Bet 18 - 131.072
Bet 19 - 262.144
Bet 20 - 524.288

And you lost a 1000BTC
You don't even have to do 20, you can do 15, I got 16 reds then deposited more to roll 30% of the new deposit and got 17 new reds
Shit happens, stay away from Martingale  Cheesy

Best advice ever.  I think that Martingale, and its derivatives, ruin more people's bankrolls than any other system. It attracts inexperienced gamblers because it seems intuitively safe; however, there's a lot more going on there than can be explained in simple terms. Variance ---> it's NOT the same on all the different dice sites. The larger the range of possible outcomes, the larger the variance....the larger the variance, the easier it is to realize an unfavorable sequence of outcomes ---> pay attention ---> do the math ---> learn the Kelly bankroll strategy.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

Trying to win back the loss is good, but here too one needs to fix the target and limitations. If that's not effective, automatically in the name of recovering the loss the user keeps on spending big ending up in loss. The same might end up the users interest over gambling.

Some people dont have target at all that is why they are ready to lose everything. Sometimes people like that is going to lose alot more then what they expect . Bad things about that is they are not going to regret it at all because all they want is to win or to win back what they have lose. For me that is very frustating for someone to lose alot of money
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:53:13 AM

Some people dont have target at all that is why they are ready to lose everything. Sometimes people like that is going to lose alot more then what they expect . Bad things about that is they are not going to regret it at all because all they want is to win or to win back what they have lose. For me that is very frustating for someone to lose alot of money

if this is happen to me, i am not try to win back my loss because i know its really difficult and i think i don't have a chance to do this. beside that, if i depend with my skills then i know i am not good in gambling games so i think i will let it go and its better to stop for playing gambling. but i am curious about gamblers that still trying to win back their loss, how long they can recover it but i guess they loss is too much than their win back money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:17:31 AM

No you shouldn't try to recover your loss would mean you are addicted to gambling or on a brick to get addicted to it. If you want to save yourself now and in the future don't try to recover your loss you will lose lot more than you would gain
I will suggest him the same because all those who returned to gambling in order to recover their losses, they lost further more or got addicted to the evil game. This a game of devils and you never should try to get back to this game if once decided to stay away from this.

There are many other ways of making your money that you lost but if you really don’t want to lose any more, don’t return to gambling.
Absolutely there are hundreds of the methods with which you can earn money. No matter what have you done in the past, still there are bright chances for making all this fine. Get away from this harm game that affects you badly in terms on money, energy, valuables, family and much more. Be good, do well and keep yourself indulged in right and good ways of earning money.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:23:36 AM

I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

Also, on a further note

Man....that wasn't smart.  I'm glad it worked out for you, but it would have been a gut shot if you'd have lost ---> it would've hurt.  Advice for the future: set limits!  Do some research on bankroll management schemes, like the Kelly (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion), and find one you can apply stubbornly.
really doubt to those people who have done martingale betting strategy to not do it again in the next days you gamble , sometimes it will cross to your mind that doing martingale could be a good idea to double your money , it will always hook you.

even with bankroll management , to make every single gambling session you start in the long run become profitable in green it is like mission impossible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████