Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICE  (Read 811 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

I don't think the price will go down that much but i hope it will not happen. Bitcoin price is not yet stable again but i think the price will increase this 2018 and not going to decrease anymore as low as $13,000.
The decline and rise in the price of Bitcoin is a natural thing, to me this is a thing that does happen for all things in the world. Bitcoin is the currency so it must happen like other currencies like dollars and yen. In fact, I think the increase and decrease in Bitcoin prices can we use when we can make the right decision. In addition, in 2018 I see an increasing opportunity, we know that more and more people are using Bitcoin. That is a positive thing because with it then Bitcoin prices can be stable and continue to increase. I dare to do a lot of investment on Bitcoin, I'm sure this is the way to get success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I don't think the price will go down that much but i hope it will not happen. Bitcoin price is not yet stable again but i think the price will increase this 2018 and not going to decrease anymore as low as $13,000.
The decline and rise in the price of Bitcoin is a natural thing, to me this is a thing that does happen for all things in the world. Bitcoin is the currency so it must happen like other currencies like dollars and yen. In fact, I think the increase and decrease in Bitcoin prices can we use when we can make the right decision. In addition, in 2018 I see an increasing opportunity, we know that more and more people are using Bitcoin. That is a positive thing because with it then Bitcoin prices can be stable and continue to increase. I dare to do a lot of investment on Bitcoin, I'm sure this is the way to get success.

What’s happening is not a natural thing. Read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2705112.msg27666147#msg27666147

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

14.893.10 dollars 1btc. -15%Tax

Only 15% tax!  You live in a great country.

Helga_1462

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Hello, guys!
I met interesting information in net. Amazon Granted Patent For Streaming Data Marketplace With Bitcoin Use Case .  Will this rising bitcoin? There was a technology for sharing bitcoins on the network for shopping
What is your point of view?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/amazon-granted-patent-for-streaming-data-marketplace-with-bitcoin-use-case
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Hello, guys!
I met interesting information in net. Amazon Granted Patent For Streaming Data Marketplace With Bitcoin Use Case .  Will this rising bitcoin? There was a technology for sharing bitcoins on the network for shopping
What is your point of view?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/amazon-granted-patent-for-streaming-data-marketplace-with-bitcoin-use-case
Bitcoin price is rising and it cross 8k$ this month and it will increase more in the coming months and till the end of the year it will hit 20K$. if all big companies started accepting bitcoin like Amazon, bitcoin will make his place in the market permanently and then people will invest in bitcoin because they will know the benefits of bitcoin and will find ease in the use.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

We expect low bitcoin to be $ 9,000, and we will be an aggressive buyer around that level,
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

although bitcoin price is falling at the last time of 2017, I think there will be a time for bitcoin to increase again and I guess the bitcoin price now want to go up. bitcoin price will always up and down.
correct. and my prediction this year certainly at the end of the year bitcoin prices that will be very high as at the end of last year 2017. hence from that very good time to invest your money all that now so that later you all can get big advantage

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

I think Bitcoins price may go down but there is nothing to worry about because price fluctuates and if it goes down, it will have high chances to rise again. buy bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: