Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10430 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:43:52 PM

Every coin go up and comes down and this is the trading market behavior, how bitcoin can ignore this market rule. Every coin rise after fall and fall after rise, same apply to bitcoin, so don't worry for fall and wait for a big rise again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

That's always the usual scene bitcoin has shown to us. Given the fact that it has a volatile market value, it is very likely to happen the scene like that where its price goes down deeper but would be able to climb high on top again.
Just like what happened last week when bitcoin's value goes down because a pumping activity is happening on BCH's market value but that doesn't even threatened BTC since it propels its value back on top again today.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

Bitcoin is back in 7300 mark. I hope it will keep rising now. Tongue

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

There is nothing to worry about with the rise or decline of bitcoin, in fact it will not subtract your bitcoin at all, if you just hold it for years, you will get double the profit if you hold it, but only exchange rates that will slightly reduce it ...
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:40:50 AM

Bitcoin is Dead.
No it is not right bro. bitcoin is not gonna die ever. Actually the price has decreased suddenly up to more than dollar 400 because of the increasing rates of the investment in the foreign exchange market and moreover less stability in the shares.

This is going to increase again to more than 10 k dollars by the end of this year and it is obvious that the pump phase would again come and hopefully, the value would meet our desires.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
First thing is that bitcoin is not falling and I think bitcoin is day by day going to do progress and make it self-stable in market today I check the price of bitcoin its price was very high so I think before going to give any comments about bitcoin we need to check the price first because bitcoin price matter for his status so bitcoin is stable.
ravedien

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

Hodl the coim because the price will raise in the next few months.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

agree bitcoin will gain more this year
yes, in this month Bitcoin really crawls very high, hardfork does make a lot of profit for Bitcoin lovers.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

bitcoin down too deep but we don't have to worried like others said and fortunately we have another option to help us to make money which is with bitcoin cash. yesterday bitcoin cash is increase and now its still increase although bitcoin price is still down and I think we have two option that will help us to make money, buy bitcoin while the price is down and we can trying to join into bitcoin cash party so we can have more bitcoin.
It's really sad that people care more about money than ethics.
Well I think it’s not true that bitcoin is falling because today I check the price of bitcoin so it’s very good and bitcoin is now stable with high price in market and day by day its users are going to increase so there is no doubt that bitcoin is still stable and popular in market and I’m sure that in future bitcoin will go more high and my best wishes are with bitcoin all the time.
altercreed

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

As we all know since before that Bitcoin has a volatile value which means its price will go down unexpectedly but it will always rise again and sometimes the price is even high from its previous highest market value. This is where investors earn a lot because of its volatility by nature.

xiaoweidada

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

Yes, do not worry, bitcoin's technology is strong, and Bitcoin's potential is enormous. Some things may affect the price of bitcoin, but do not be afraid, these effects are only temporary. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

It's holding up well considering a lot of the price increase in the past weeks could be attributed to the Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x forks.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

Bitcoins inflating and deflating is very natural as it does'nt really have a permanent value because of its market.But as of now,bitcoin has already increased a lot comparing to its value in the past few months and it is really amazing how did the bitcoin reached that value in such few years.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

BTC falls constantly we know BTC is a piece of the business inside BTC, BTC is precarious and fluctuating so we need to get ready whenever to fall however don't stress over each time likes to happen and don't get BTC smashed in the earth until the point when BTC is still right exist or survive and that BTC will dependably go up like a rocket.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Bitcoins inflating and deflating is very natural as it does'nt really have a permanent value because of its market.But as of now,bitcoin has already increased a lot comparing to its value in the past few months and it is really amazing how did the bitcoin reached that value in such few years.
Well, ups and downs are the key nature of the bitcoin and only this nature is responsible for growing influence of people making up an investment in it. But right now bitcoin is at its peak and is rocketing towards the sky. I suggest you, hold your bitcoins at this moment as it will soon be up to the moon and bring even more profit than expected...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

Well, i would be glad if bitcoin's value may fall at least once or thrice a month so i can buy them at a lower price and i will just ride as its price goes up again so i can have a good profit out of it.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

It's also an opportunity for people to buy low. Below $5000 should be a safe amount to put money into.
There is nothing to worry about, bitcoin price changes are frequent. So this is not strange to me. I think it will rise again.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Yes if bitcoin falling then do invest that is simple.If you dont believe in the price of bitcoin will grow then dont invest.In order to be succeed here in bitcoin you need to take the risk because its have volatile price and no one know the future of bitcoin,i think you need a lot of positive thinking here even the price of bitcoin is so low
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

up and down is a  part of everything, when its prices down now check the prices of bitcoin it moves of to 7800 dollar.
falling will give a chance to people to buy more and more bitcoins which will give you a lot of returns in future.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:19:33 PM

it's always the same, BTC are like ocean waves or a rollercoaster up and down, up and down. Just keep holding and stay at the windows watching the market Smiley
We all know that falling and rising of the price of bitcoin is always happen and it is a part of our industry. In addition to that, bitcoin is volatile so that you should know it will go up and go down. Even though the price of bitcoin is falling you must not panic because it will rise again so that you could earn more income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: