Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10430 times)
BitGenerator

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:56 AM

It was falling but now is on about 9500$ amazing how much can change and fluctuate the bitcoin price daily.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Edit: 11/3/17

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!
Bro's This is gonna be a roller coaster ride

Bitcoin is like a wave that comes to very high amplitude sometimes and some times its amplitude becomes very low. BTC value varies according to it's intended users and changing economic polices world wide. But now today it's value is rising up and I think it will rise afterwords hopefully. Wait for the good time. Buy bitcoins when it's value is low then wait until it's value rises and then sale bitcoin and earn profit. That's so simple.
Plumbus2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:27:11 PM

Hello guys, can you tell me if it is the right time to invest in bitcoin or no?
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

Can't really tell you that.
I'm gonna hit it hard this week if the trend continues but it is inevitable it will go down. Who knows it may even crash. My coworker said if he continues to trade it he will make money to (infinity) I laughed at him. He also trades out to a different coin if Bitcoin goes sideways for a few days. It's crazy. I know Bitcoin is different that stocks but my years in the market has taught me something
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:26:54 AM

The resilience of Bitcoin is nothing short of amazing. Whenever Bitcoin dips again, remember to read this thread before you sell.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:04:03 PM

The price of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market; therefore no one knows what will happen, if the price goes up or down. It’s normal that the price of bitcoin is falling down since it is an opportunity also to buy more bitcoins at lower price because sooner or later it will rise again and can exceeds its higher point.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:18:05 PM

Fluctuations in bitcoin are a natural thing, those who are not mentally strong will always panic with bitcoin prices. Stay on track, be assured that bitcoin will always reach its highest price time after time.

uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

Don't worry =) I think today we can see the minor correction, after it bitcoin will grow again.
Yes, I saw the signs yesterday, the price of Bitcoin is decreasing, though not so obvious but we know it. Maybe the next few days it will fall deeper. This was anticipated before Bitcoin surged to a very high level last week, surpassing $ 5,500. I think the upcoming hardfork has somehow influenced this, so many people are probably storing Bitcoin. However, we do not worry too much and panic, this is normal, Bitcoin prices are frequent fluctuations. Hope it will recover soon and comeback
NunuLbc

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:18:47 PM

Whales have fun with the price of bitcoin right now ...  Shocked
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

Whales have fun with the price of bitcoin right now ...  Shocked

Some crazy arbitrage possibilities on some exchanges if you have a few k $. I saw buy prices at 8500 and sell at 9000  Shocked

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:33 PM

It will continue to go up and down by large percentages until institutional investors get on board. That should at least lessen the high percentage swings.
kskaclord

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Well, I guess everyone is trying to protect themselves from the fall and are selling at market. Great contrarian moment, I must say. Of course, for those who have the nerves and some market experience.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

Let's just accept the reality that bitcoin should and must take some rest for the other altcoins to go up high and therefore balance the crypto trading. It will just fall for short period of time yet dont hesitate to hold it because next year it will blow up the whole world how it goes higher than the gold.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:54 AM

We should really not worry for the falling price of bitcoin because that is all normal and common kind of scenario that is happening in bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin is falling down then just grab a lot of it to be able to save money and get a lot of bitcoin for a cheap deal price.
kiki52

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:03 AM

bitcoin always not stable, i think this is normal situation and we can't do something.
because there must be some people to handle the situation.
and, as i know bitcoin never falling too far, maybe just a few days.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:53:32 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a kind of an investment. And it behave like an investment, fluctuate. And i think it is normal, although the down phase might scare some people, but bitcoin always rise after that, and now the price is almost 11k usd (at the time i write this).
So, as the title said, for all the beginner and all of us too, i must say that, Bitcoin has a falling time, but dont worry, and dont make a panic sell of your bitcoin !
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

Good Prediction the bitcoin price raise to 10k dollar above its worth it for the investor that buy bitcoin when you said it. when will its start again to rise in 10k? i think its become lower now cause he hit the maximum? target i think.. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

bitcoin always not stable, i think this is normal situation and we can't do something.
because there must be some people to handle the situation.
and, as i know bitcoin never falling too far, maybe just a few days.

Yes bitcoin is not stable and as a long time user of it we knew that bitcoins change in price is normal.  I remember when I am still knew to bitcoin and the price of it went down, I panicked and sold all my bitcoin in the wallet.  And doing so, I regret it after just a few hours.  Lesson learned, just hold your bitcoin.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Edit: 11/3/17

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!
Bro's This is gonna be a roller coaster ride

Bitcoin is a good investment indeed, yet as we all know this is not stable. We should not worry if the price or the value of the bitcoin is falling because this will also increase afterwards. Bitcoin will fall, and bitcoin will also rise thereafter. That's the game of bitcoin, it's natural so we don't have to worry. Just hold your bitcoins. Worry less, hold more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:48:58 AM

It is not unusual for bitcoin prices to decrease. It is normal for bitcoin prices to rise and decrease. It is normal for you to buy Bitcoin. When you buy it, its price decreases, you will suffer. This is normal. But it does not hurt or hurt. Be patient and wait, at one time, the price of Bitcoin will increase as your demand. So do not worry, you can invest without thinking of damages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: