Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruption - A fundamental Right ?  (Read 499 times)
mwaqar17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

I have observed that in general community everyone is doing corruption. Most importantly everyone is considering corruption as their fundamental right. We do you think about this ? how we can reduce corruption in community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aloha99

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

This is especially true in Third World countries. The main reason for this issue is lack of deterrence and punishment laws. To reduce corruption, we must change and update laws.
Bennie1089

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:20 AM

In 3rd world countries, namely Vietnam, corruption & bribing is a common thing, everyone knows about it but nobody does shit about it, the system is a fking mess
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

I have observed that in general community everyone is doing corruption. Most importantly everyone is considering corruption as their fundamental right. We do you think about this ? how we can reduce corruption in community.

That is because the punlic is trying to emulate their leaders that if they can practice coup. EN a a right. Should also as they are poorand in much need of the money howeverthis thinking only furthers corruption and must be stopped at the roots so thatthis practice would be stopped.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

Corruption is a human nature. Everyone want to misuse their post and responsibility to get some cash and power.
The best way to reduce corruption is to make every system transparent. Just like smart contracts.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:05 AM

Corruption is not a fundamental right in my opinion. It's like saying that killing is a fundamental right, or that lying is a fundamental right. Do you have the right to do these things, no. You'll get in jail for most of the cases mentioned. You have to consider as well that corruption is contributing to many disadvantages in society, for example, when someone is being corrupt (not paying their taxes) it means that these taxes are not going back to the community/society, because they are being used to build infrastructure, hospitals and all these things that are fundamental for our society to work properly. So by being corrupt, someone is actually not doing his part in society (contributing) which will lead to a mayhem, if everyone would do the same. Even if someone can be corrupt, he definitely doesn't has the right to.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

I don't know of any society with no corruption, The difference between rich countries and poor countries is that in the rich countries only rich people are allowed to be corrupted Smiley
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

certainly not, corruption would be very harmful, in any party. because of corruption, will only destroy the generation  Cry Cry

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

Also in India corruptions runs rampant but your initial statement is ludicrous. How can being corrupt be a fundamental right? A right is something like right to freedom, right to religion, right to equality. Dont even try and say

that corruption is a right. LOL. Corruption is a nasty trait which low lifes have on this earth in order to try and stay ahead of honest people thats it.

jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:40 PM

Almost all countries discuss about corruption, because this is very harmful to everyone. Corruption can never be eradicated or eradicated, but we must not be pessimistic, must be optimistic that corruption can be eradicated. Regarding how to eradicate, we leave it to the authorities. because in every country there are institutions that handle it. All we have to do is guard against corruption eradication agencies to work well and honestly.
Crassula

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:17:32 AM

Corruption can not be called a right I guess. It appears when there are bottlenecks in the system and a bribe is an easiest and beneficial option. Of course it's negative and the system must be improved all the time.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

Corruption can not be called a right I guess. It appears when there are bottlenecks in the system and a bribe is an easiest and beneficial option. Of course it's negative and the system must be improved all the time.
Everyone has the right to make money but you cannot use dubious and illegal means to make that money, and does not mean you should steal from either the place where you work or use your place of work as a means of enriching yourself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

In which country have you observed that everyone is doing corruption? Corruption means earning black money and if everyone or most people earn black money without paying income tax in your country, then this must be a very poor country as the government has not much tax revenues to spend.

I personally do not consider corruption as a heavy offense and as everyone needs money to pay his living expenses I can live with that and there are a lot of more worse things that people do!
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

I don't think that corruption is a right. it is such misusing the reliance of other people or institutions or even the authority. people who corrupt usually are people who have power in that case. morality has to be embedded in every individuals to avoid corruption.

xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

No one has a right of being corrupt.  If you work hard you will gain more,  but if you work hard and still be poor,  then you are not doing enough or maybe,  something is wrong within the system.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

In general, no one is really corrupt unless placed on a situation that forces them to be one. It's not natural for a society to have corruption as its fundamental right because everyone starts good and ends up being evil due to the circumstances one is placed.

thenameisjay

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:56:43 AM

Generally, corruption arises because it is innate to every human. No one is good and we are all inherently evil. However, no one is entitled to corruption. Even though we are born evil, we have to resist the urge to do so because as a society, we should be serving each other.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BlackRacerX

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:23:37 AM

Corruption always starts with one person who thinks that he/she is without power so they try to waste away the society from the core then out. Corrupt people start with having a high position that matters in the society and then mind controls them to be corrupt as well. This makes everyone corrupt; by the fault of a power-hungry mongrel. To reduce corruption, it requires a thorough screening of electing a individual to a powerful seat. He/she will carry the society to not be corrupt.

purplesugar

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

I don't even know what to think of this thread. I never thought I'll see a day when I would read something like this - corruption being a fundamental right. Wow. I can't help but shake my head. Corruption is not and never will be a fundamental right. First let's define what fundamental rights are. They are universally recognized rights such as right to self-determination, right to liberty, right to due process of law, freedom of religion to cite a few. Corruption is not of those rights and I don't think it will ever be considered fundamental. Corruption is actually a violation to fundamental rights. Why is this? Because it is our inherent basic human right to live in a society free of corruption. The right to life, dignity, equality and other important human rights and values rely critically upon this right.

GET CODECOIN BEFORE PRICE ROCKETS
ETHERDELTA LINK: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:08:40 PM

Corruption is a fundamental wrong. It is a wrong that we are locked into doing. There is no other way. We have to be corrupt. It is our nature. However, we also have a nature that allows us to fight corruption, and thereby do some good. Some people have limited their corruption dramatically through studying righteousness, and then working to do righteousness. Nobody is perfect. But some are very good.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: