Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FREED: Game Monetization Platform  (Read 1375 times)
Freedcoin (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 02:28:13 PM by Freedcoin

The FREED Project
Game Monetization Platform

FREED is the first platform for monetizing computer gaming by using gamers’ PCs networked in a grid computing system.

Mission
Our Company’s vision is that gaming should be profitable for all parties involved. By offering our services to clients of distributed computing, we provide game publishers with a stable source of income and ensure that non-paying game users get gratification for rendering their resources.

Who Will Benefit From FREED Platform?
  • Game publishers gain a useful tool to monetize their non-paying gamers
  • Gamers who are unable or unwilling to pay can gain game values (game currency, game items, extend their subscription
  • Clients of distributed computing get on-demand access to an open system, which is faster and more powerful than any existing supercomputer

How Does It Work?

https://d.radikal.ru/d14/1805/f4/fcc7028e11f6.png

How Is FREED Better Than Other Solutions?

Our main competitive advantage is our technological prowess. We will never underachieve compared to our competitors, our platform is based on the computers of the fast growing gaming public. It is another perspective model of capacity computing attracting to the platform. FREED is available to knit together a large number of gamers, with the help of the game publishers, quicker than our competitors. Technology is not so important if you cannot attract a target number of clients, namely, to collect the necessary volume of computation capacity. Finally, the volume of available capacity (scalability effect) will influence the price and attractiveness for the buyers.

FREEDcoin (FRD) Token is a utility token used as currency on the FREED platform

LAUNCHING PROCESS  
We are going to launch and test the solution on our as well as on our partner’s gaming platforms. MAU is about to reach more than 1 million. Next step would be giving access to the FREED platform to all of the actors in the field. Initial talks with game publishers suggest a genuine interest in our project.

We develop the core of the platform together with IBM, which supports our idea and provides their experts for our technical team.

Team
Eugeny Glariantov - General Producer - Linkedin
Kenes Shangereev- CEO - Linkedin
Dmitry Molokanov - Business Development Director - Linkedin

Learn more about the FREED project on our website or contact us via email, and join our social media channels:
Email: ask@freedcoin.io - Web - Facebook - Twitter - Telegram - LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muheng

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

this project sounds promising. it can be more interesting if there are some bounty programs and will be a pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

The next question. Before launching your gaming platform, have you monitored existing projects and successfully completed on this forum? What can you interest the participants - sellers and players? The competition for your project is very high. Even here at the forum of similar projects not less than a dozen.

Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:28:48 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 06:55:08 PM by Freedcoin

this project sounds promising. it can be more interesting if there are some bounty programs and will be a pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread.

Thank you for your kind response! Our bounty campaign team is on their way with full commercial proposal. Once all details are agreed upon we will share all neccessary informations.
And thank you for your offer to translate!
zovkan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

Looks good, $1M already raised (if I got it correct from your website).

If there is going to be translation campaign I would love to do croatian translation.

Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:51:03 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 07:23:19 PM by Freedcoin

The next question. Before launching your gaming platform, have you monitored existing projects and successfully completed on this forum? What can you interest the participants - sellers and players? The competition for your project is very high. Even here at the forum of similar projects not less than a dozen.
Hello and thanks for your question!
We did monitor existing projects, we compared them to our solution and we know that we are different.
In our White Paper we explain how exactly the platform works and why our monetization model is better.
  • Gamers are interested in getting game items or subscribing for free
  • Game publishers get additional revenue + an opportunity to give up in-game advertising
Moreover, those developers who got a chance to appriciate our demo version have shown excitement about the possibilities presented by the FREED Platform.
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:53:04 PM

If there is going to be translation campaign I would love to do croatian translation.

Hi! Yes, you got it right!  Grin
We'll contact you in case we need your help with the translation, and thanks for the offer!
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

Do you, guys, have Telegram Channel?

Hi!  Wink

Yes, sure! Join us)))

https://t.me/freedcommunity
aameeshah

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

Work on this post. website is decent but not impressed by post.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

I don't quite get why they need to do another crowdsale at this rate. They already gathered a million dollars, they can release the product right now!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

Work on this post. website is decent but not impressed by post.

Thank you for your advice! What would you say is the information we lack? Perhaps the visuals?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

as I understand from the information on the site you already have experience in developing games since 2006.
What are the specific games on your behalf?
where can I see your development team?
The road map assumes a beta version already in the second quarter, it's cool
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

as I understand from the information on the site you already have experience in developing games since 2006.
What are the specific games on your behalf?
where can I see your development team?
The road map assumes a beta version already in the second quarter, it's cool

Thank you! You can join our Telegram chat and communicate directly with our R&D team! https://t.me/freedcommunity
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Hello community!
I have no news about our researches for every day, but once a week I can share interesting information. Recently, we have been researching artificial neural networks. They were invented in the 50-60s of the last century as a model of human brain, but at that time computer performance was poor, so research on artificial intelligence went into the field of symbolic computing. In 2000s, High-performance GPUs were invented, so artificial neural networks became popular again as they may be easily parallelized at each stage of the computation: from building network architecture to computation of an activator function for each neuron. Our team's research can be divided into two areas - how neural networks can help the FREED project, and how FREED can help neural networks. There are no surprises with the usage of neural networks. They work well in the forecasting, and perhaps we will use them for distributing computational tasks and nodes ranking. New neural networks development is much more interesting. Despite the fact that existing capacities are already sufficient for solving many tasks, problems still remain. One of the most popular types of neural networks fornow are LSTM networks. They are the basic technology for machine learning in many large companies (Apple, Google, Microsoft and others). But, for example, in 2015 Google researchers analyzed 10,000 different architectures of recurrent neural networks (they are much easier and faster to learn than LSTM) and found that 10% of them works better on certain classes of tasks. Also, Microsoft Cognitive Framework already supports parallel computations on several computers. Therefore, we assume that the usage of a huge number of computers can become a new stage in the development of neural networks and artificial intelligence! We will move on to practice stage soon, so keep watching!

Sincerely yours, Dmitry Plotnikov, Head of R&D team

http://storage5.static.itmages.com/i/18/0202/h_1517590778_1917472_fd3ae94c90.jpg
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

Hello community!

We continued studying of artificial neural networks last week. We attended a lecture by Sergey Shumsky on artificial intelligence which was a part of the OpenTalks.AI conference. I noted two very interesting points in his presentation. First point is the usage of neural networks for text translation from one language to another. It turned out to be very effective as it very close to the translations made by humans and the main idea of it is very simple. Neural networks now are widely used for encoding-decoding tasks. Usually it's a combination of two neural networks - one is trained to compress/encode the input data and the second is trained to restore/decode the original data. This process goes "without a teacher", such pair of networks are required to coincide the input and output data. As for text translation idea is almost the same - one network encodes some text on the source language and the second decodes resulting data, but in a different language. The second interesting point is a progress in artificial intelligence for game "Go". In March 2016, AlphaGo (developed by Google DeepMind team) won in match with Lee Sedol, a score was 4-1. Lee Sedol is a famous and professional Go player, who has 9 dan (highest rank in Go). AlphaGo algorithm, used in this battle, was based on a neural network which was trained on the games of other professional Go players. In October 2017, a new version of AlphaGo Zero was released, it was not trained on human battles and played only with itself. This version achieved much better results - people can't win any parties in Go anymore. AlphaGo Zero was trained with usage of only 50 GPUs for several weeks. Reviews of professional players shows that it has its own interesting strategies, but even AlphaGo developers doesn't understand all logic fornow. As I mentioned in the previous report, neural networks computations may be sufficiently parallelized with many ways. With our very approximate and pessimistic estimation of the FREED project's capacities we will be able to perform such computations in just a few minutes.
Also we are slowly moving to a practical researches - our first neural networks began their training with a usage of widely used libraries and frameworks such as NVIDIA cuDNN, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, TensorFlow, Theano and Keras. These tools are very different in their aims and internals and I will write more details a bit later, because even a brief review of these technologies requires pretty large description. As an author of the Keras framework wrote, "The ideas behind deep learning are simple, so why should their implementation be painful?". And he's right - it's really simple! Follow our news, It's the only beginning!

Sincerely yours, Head of R&D team
Dmitry Plotnikov
http://storage5.static.itmages.com/i/18/0219/h_1519022596_5367187_0a9094bfcb.jpg
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Perfect news! (The second interesting point is a progress in artificial intelligence for game "Go") So tell me detail again about this. It is very important for my, because game "Go" is my favourite game. I'll wait to hear from you.

We are quite excited about that too! And we all love updates from Dmitry Smiley
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

In the past few years we have seen a streak of re-released retro games and remastered old titles. Some might think it is a sign that the industry is lacking new ideas. Still, Rob Fahey, editor at Gamesindustry.biz, believes that this trend can benefit game industry.

What do you think? Do you play re-released games? And which retro titles would you like to see renewed? Share your thoughts with us!

Source

http://storage1.static.itmages.com/i/18/0228/h_1519831525_4311411_40767842c9.png
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

I loved the re-release of Lineage II, which is called Lineage Classic. However, it is positioned as a completely new game, not a re-release. Still, many things are just the same as in old good times.
Dev, can you share any news on your progress?
Freedcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I loved the re-release of Lineage II, which is called Lineage Classic. However, it is positioned as a completely new game, not a re-release. Still, many things are just the same as in old good times.
Dev, can you share any news on your progress?

Well, just by calling it „classic“ they sort of underline the heritage. So a bit of mixed signals there for sure.

We are looking forward to an update from our R & D team and we eil share it withypu here as well quite soon!
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

I found the project feasible, wish the project succeed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: