Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading/Advice Slack Channel H-O-T  (Read 825 times)
Swayzeee (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:14:14 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 02:16:01 AM by Swayzeee

Have a good group of guys with knowledge of trading cryptos. If you are a noob who wants to learn information or a veteran who wants to have your voice heard and exchange constructive debates. Come to our channel. Started off as a troll box channel morphed into a good group. The more voices we have the smarter we are  Cool

New updated invite

https://join.slack.com/t/h-o-t/shared_invite/MjMxNDAzMDY0Njc3LTE1MDM1ODk1ODAtMGJmNDVhZmFmNg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RidDleZ33

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

lol. Swayzeee, you just registered a bitcointalk account this year? or is this your slack persona? I mostly lurk, but I've had one for a while.

But yeah, it's a great group if anyone is interested. Always a topic and a conversation going on. But we haven't forgot how to fire up the banhammer, so trolls are always welcome to give it a try. Smiley
Swayzeee (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

no no..I have another one just figured i'd associate the slack name with the name on the forum.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

I hear lots of slack being the source of links for ETH fishing wallet. I hesitate to join slack, I am comfortable using telegram or masenger.

findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:11:01 AM

I hear lots of slack being the source of links for ETH fishing wallet. I hesitate to join slack, I am comfortable using telegram or masenger.

Just don't click any links in slack, especially ones sent through a pm or from slackbot.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:20:46 AM

Joined you guys! I hope i get to learn a thing or two with more experienced people.

This is my first slack channel, gonna tinker around with it until i can understand whats going on Tongue. Have been using only Discord lately!

Cheers guys!
RidDleZ33

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

I've used discord for gaming a little, but I suppose it'd work just like slack. I don't follow any crypto in it yet.

Do you wear a condom when surfing the internet? lol. Having your data phished is always up to you. Be vigilant and just don't click the links. Smiley A phishing link can be sent in any application like this, including telegram or messenger, even this forum. They used a domain that had one letter different in order to look like the real myetherwallet website, so a quick glance, it seemed to be the correct link. But even that aside, common sense would tell you that it's likely bullshit anyways, before blindly following instructions and a link sent to you randomly.  Grin

So don't be scared. Stay active in all communities you can. Tongue
Swayzeee (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

I've used discord for gaming a little, but I suppose it'd work just like slack. I don't follow any crypto in it yet.

Do you wear a condom when surfing the internet? lol. Having your data phished is always up to you. Be vigilant and just don't click the links. Smiley A phishing link can be sent in any application like this, including telegram or messenger, even this forum. They used a domain that had one letter different in order to look like the real myetherwallet website, so a quick glance, it seemed to be the correct link. But even that aside, common sense would tell you that it's likely bullshit anyways, before blindly following instructions and a link sent to you randomly.  Grin

So don't be scared. Stay active in all communities you can. Tongue

Well Stated Riddlez..I  have no further comment. 

If you don't want to exchange trading advice in a constructive manner with intelligent people. Keep doing what you are doing. Grin
KryptoKid1

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

Polo Trollllllz
DangerBay2019

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:59:18 PM

Good group of folks.   Much love.  
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

Just don't click any links in slack, especially ones sent through a pm or from slackbot.
All ICOs listed it, what am I supposed to do?
If the information is in slack. I did not do anything just read it.

Swayzeee (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

closing in on 250+ members. Great community. If your new to trading. or want to gather with other whales come join to discuss ideas. Grin

Slack Channel

https://join.slack.com/t/poloniex-trollboxchat/shared_invite/MjMxNDAzMDY0Njc3LTE1MDM1ODk1ODAtMGJmNDVhZmFmNg
`Rage

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:34:22 PM

Have a good group of guys with knowledge of trading cryptos. If you are a noob who wants to learn information or a veteran who wants to have your voice heard and exchange constructive debates. Come to our channel. Started off as a troll box channel morphed into a good group. The more voices we have the smarter we are  Cool

https://join.slack.com/t/poloniex-trollboxchat/shared_invite/MjMxNDAzMDY0Njc3LTE1MDM1ODk1ODAtMGJmNDVhZmFmNg

Good group of smart people, maybe room for other types of trading down the road
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

Do not you see and hear many problems in slack.
Very much phising from slack, you better make a new group in telegram or other social media.
Who have joined in slack please be careful, do not open any link.
Swayzeee (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:11:25 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 02:14:16 AM by Swayzeee

280 Members.
We discuss trading charting and ideas. Constructive debates & exchange of ideas to make the most $$$ with your money in cryptocurrency..

Just changed Slack url and Name...- House of Trolls -

H-O-T-.slack.com

New invites open. No spamming bs please thanks

https://join.slack.com/t/h-o-t/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MDgxMDY0NDk2LTExMDNjZDMyNWEwM2M3MDE3MWIzNmVlMzY5MWQzNTZlMmM0ZjZiY2FhM2MyYmM3ZGY0NTk4ZmRjNzAwMGFkNzE
Swayzeee (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:14:37 AM

bump....
therealwes

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:16:33 AM

This group have pretty extensive knowledge, are friendly and willing to help people learn.

Some real solid dudes, good sized community that has good intentions. Anyone hating is just being a tight ass, just come check it out for yourself.
TriAdX

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

Something about the smell of these guys just keeps me coming back. Lambos and Camels... you can't forget the smell.
XirTaM

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

Can you guys send me a invite?? bump....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: