Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN l Real Link  (Read 67 times)
peruich22 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 01:41:39 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2021, 01:18:53 PM by peruich22

Real Link
RealLink rebuilds tipping culture on the
internet

What is RealLink?

RealLink is a crypto token designed for social networking optimization. In the future, it will be applied to metaverses and games as well
Use safe and convenient solutions

1. Decentralized
All are based on a distributed system structure, using pure mathematical methods instead of central institutions to establish trust relationships between distributed nodes, thereby forming a decentralized and trusted distributed system

2. Safe and reliable
The principle of asymmetric cryptography encrypts data, and consensus algorithms such as proof of work guarantee that data cannot be tampered with or forged.

3.Green mining
Combining social and community products, mining is driven by creators' content creation, realizing a new green mining model that does not consume mobile phone hardware resources, which is "social is mining, entertainment is mining".

How to start using RealLink?

1. Choose your wallet
Choose a wallet from our wallets. The wallet is used to store RealLink directly on your computer/smartphone.

2. Configure your e-wallet
After downloading, you can configure the e-wallet according to our guide

3. Get some RealLink
There are many ways to get RealLink. You can buy them, trade for them; or "mine" them through the ecosystem platform, and so on.

The Future of RealLink

RealLink targets applications in pan-entertainment industry at present. It is open to international social apps and other pan-entertainment content community apps at beginning. Those apps have numerous participants. RealLink will offer those apps of pan-entertainment businesses
credit evaluation, risk analysis, fraud investigation and infringement investigation. All participants of RealLink are also users of apps that join RealLink project. RealLink uses its own smart platform to evaluate all parties’ credit and store those information inside blockchain. All participants of RealLink play the role of users of centralized apps and enjoy fun offered by pan-entertainment service supplier. Besides, they are also the participants of decentralized
entertainment service platform who can invest in the finance industry of high value, smart contract funds and other various investment projects. RealLink will offer big pan-entertainment service supplier credit analysis, fraud investigation and infringement investigation. And the decentralized smart contract fund and finance service of low risk will also gain profits from it, which will reduce the whole society credit cost and create high profits of entertainment service so as to gain economic and social benefits.

Social links

peruich22 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:09:18 PM

Why buy REAL?

RealLink advocates "green mining, pool mining". And has multiple world number ones: 
1: RealLink is the only digital token in the world with both value and price references. The generation of each token corresponds to the real money spent by users on the social network compensating content creators’ time and material. Social networking platforms use tokens to pay content creators, they should be able to use platform revenue to buy back tokens at a price above a positive threshold. 
2: RealLink is the world’s number one digital token based on active utilization, rather than large percentages of HODLers on Bitcoin and Doge network. Because social networks have a huge user base. Currently, BuzzCast App with tens of millions of users have already integrated. When users top-up, everyone can mine for free without using hardware resources, and content creators can transfer and withdraw their token revenues. 
3: RealLink is the world’s first scalable project where both green mining and token to fiat trading can take place on the exchange. 
peruich22 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:33:48 PM

Meaning of RealLink – From 1 to 999 RealLinks

What is RealLink? (REAL)

RealLink is a crypto token designed for social networking optimization. It also will be applied to metaverses and games as well.

In the world of social networks and blockchain,the meaning of REAL is rose,one REAL equals one rose. To better help you understand these meanings,
we’ve created a comprehensive guide which goes some way to explaining what different numbers of REAL mean – starting with just one…

▶1 REAL: love at first sight,you are the only one
    ▶2 REALs: Mutual feelings,a commitment, an engagement or coming marriage
  ▶3 REALs: I love you
  ▶5 REALs: I love you very much
  ▶6 REALs: I love you, I miss you
  ▶7 REALs: I'm infatuated with you
  ▶9 REALs:I'll love you forever
  ▶10 REALs:You're pretty
  ▶11 REALs:You're my treasured one
  ▶12 REALs:"I love you" and I am grateful for your presence
  ▶13 REALs:Forever friends
  ▶15 REALs:I'm really sorry
  ▶20 REALs:I'm sincere towards you
  ▶21 REALs:I'm committed to you
  ▶24 REALs:You're always on my mind
  ▶25 REALs: Congratulations.
  ▶36 REALs: I'll remember our romantic moments
  ▶40 REALs: My love is genuine
  ▶99 REALs: I'll love you till the day i die
  ▶100 REALs:100% love, I'm totally devoted to you
  ▶101 REALs: Best of all, you're my one and only
  ▶108 REALs: Proposal,"Will you marry me?"
  ▶365 REALs: I love you every single day
  ▶999 REALs: my love will last till the end of time
 So there you have it – if you’re planning to gift a special someone with REALs anytime soon, be sure to get the right number!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: