Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166730 times)
Pasquini

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:06:14 AM

Sirin Labs is going through some trouble right now. A lot is at stake, the company could either continue down the path to possible insolvency or make a comeback and improve sales and development of the Finney. Honestly I believe Sirin Labs has everything it needs to survive and continue accomplishing great achievements beyond the Finney itself.

However the determining factor will come to the competency of the management. The team seems solid, I am worried about how seriously Moshe Hogeg is about Sirin Labs. He obviously wasn't determined in saving his other ICO projects that eventually failed despite raising substantial funds. His business practices seem very questionable and if Sirin Labs had a CEO with a proven track record and credibility, I wouldn't doubt the company for a second even with the recent 25% lay off of staff. Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs. I don't want to be the one to doubt an ambitious entrepreneur as I love ambition and those who pursue great goals, but his history and reputation has been in question along with the question of the ethics of his business practices.

I hope Sirin Labs survives and continues to update the Finney. I currently own this innovative phone and love it. It would be sad for such a project to end at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

We can only hope that this laying off of 25% staff will help them to stand up and get stabilized again. Last years extended bear market has badly effected lot of startups which didn't succeed to manage funds or simply had delays in developments. It is one of the highly prominent project but hopefully they will come out of this crisis very soon.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:43:25 AM

Sirin Labs is going through some trouble right now. A lot is at stake, the company could either continue down the path to possible insolvency or make a comeback and improve sales and development of the Finney. Honestly I believe Sirin Labs has everything it needs to survive and continue accomplishing great achievements beyond the Finney itself.

However the determining factor will come to the competency of the management. The team seems solid, I am worried about how seriously Moshe Hogeg is about Sirin Labs. He obviously wasn't determined in saving his other ICO projects that eventually failed despite raising substantial funds. His business practices seem very questionable and if Sirin Labs had a CEO with a proven track record and credibility, I wouldn't doubt the company for a second even with the recent 25% lay off of staff. Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs. I don't want to be the one to doubt an ambitious entrepreneur as I love ambition and those who pursue great goals, but his history and reputation has been in question along with the question of the ethics of his business practices.

I hope Sirin Labs survives and continues to update the Finney. I currently own this innovative phone and love it. It would be sad for such a project to end at this time.

Spot on about Moshe Hogeg.

Every entrepreneur has had their fair share of failures, but failing in an emerging industry does raise a flag or two. Failing 2-3 times is a "Yikes" moment. Moshe doesn't really seem to understand the mobile market. Yes, blockchain phone is nice and all if you market it to the "niche" market it's intended for. However, I'm enjoying my Xiaomi and have a ledger for my assets, so how do you convince me to move to Finney again?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:56:29 AM

I hear somewhere sirin labs failed to launch its mobile which is launching under the blockchain. Really they are doing according to the roadmap what they mentioned but not managed to launch a working mobile phone for the community.

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:59:25 AM

Reading the technical specifications of Finney, the SO based at the android , so will there be compatibility with any app in the Play Store? Did you encounter any problem installing a game or app in the play store? And what was the notable difference in relation to other devices that use android? Thanks  Wink Smiley

OI
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:16:45 AM

I hear somewhere sirin labs failed to launch its mobile which is launching under the blockchain. Really they are doing according to the roadmap what they mentioned but not managed to launch a working mobile phone for the community.
Even though we have not succeeded in launching a cellphone that works for the community, we must continue to appreciate the team because they have also tried as much as possible, and the important thing is we must continue to support the team

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pasquini

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:10:54 AM

Reading the technical specifications of Finney, the SO based at the android , so will there be compatibility with any app in the Play Store? Did you encounter any problem installing a game or app in the play store? And what was the notable difference in relation to other devices that use android? Thanks  Wink Smiley

The Finney has two app stores, it's dCENTER for decentralized apps and the Play Store. So far every app I installed from the Play Store was compatible and ran perfectly with the Finney as they should. I used to use always stay with the Galaxy Note series until I got the Finney. The Finney performs very well remember it has a Snapdragon 845 processor, only surpassed by the very recent Galaxy S10+ with their 855. Definitely recommend, have you seen the news about the crypto wallet in the Galaxy S10+ getting hacked? Another reason why the Finney is in the win, cold storage wallet security.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:14:23 PM

Moshe Hogeg is my biggest concern about Sirin Labs.

LMAO! LOL! Frankly, I bought into the Sirin Labs' ICO with eyes wide open even though I read about all the failed projects Moshe Hogeg started all throughout his career. I was hoping that Finney turns out bigger than him because I believe a secure smartphone is needed for a mobile crypto wallet. And maybe some real company who has the business acumen to make this a success buys them out.

Hell, what are the odds that one success comes out of a dozen failures of Hogeg?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:36:36 AM

LMAO! LOL! Frankly, I bought into the Sirin Labs' ICO with eyes wide open even though I read about all the failed projects Moshe Hogeg started all throughout his career. I was hoping that Finney turns out bigger than him because I believe a secure smartphone is needed for a mobile crypto wallet. And maybe some real company who has the business acumen to make this a success buys them out.

Hell, what are the odds that one success comes out of a dozen failures of Hogeg?

Same here man. He always comes up with an idea that sounds cool on whitepaper but always fails on the market (token price) look at what he did to STOX lost pretty big on that one and now SIRIN too.

onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:41:08 PM

Same here man. He always comes up with an idea that sounds cool on whitepaper but always fails on the market (token price) look at what he did to STOX lost pretty big on that one and now SIRIN too.

Let's not forget how the dirty jew went on a multi million dollar spending spree with what funds? From all the other failed projects? Jews don't go spending money like it ain't a thing unless its someone else's money

Jews are the kind people who have money to travel in first class no worries whether it be cash or Amex points but still get seen travelling in economy

www.timesofisrael.com/in-court-blockchain-entrepreneur-says-investors-have-no-ownership-rights/amp/

Hogeg, one of Israel’s highest-profile cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, has in recent months gone on a multi-million dollar spending spree. On June 20, 2018, it was reported that he had purchased $19 million of land in the wealthy Tel Aviv suburb of Kfar Shmaryahu from businessman Ilan Ben-Dov, paying for part of it in Bitcoin.

In August, he bought Beitar Jerusalem, one of Israel’s top soccer teams, for $7.2 million.

In October, Tel Aviv University announced that it had accepted a $1.9 million donation from Hogeg to establish the “Hogeg Institute for Blockchain Applications” at the university’s Coller School of Management.

CypherOG

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:41:35 PM

What is with some updates on sirin now ?  Grin
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:00:51 PM

What is with some updates on sirin now ?  Grin

They posted some images with phone in twitter, but I cant understand - is this their phone or what they want to show? As I remember they said few month ago, that they were not going to develop blockchain phones, as they spent 150 mln money and dont have more money for development....

https://twitter.com/SIRINLABS/status/1141572812064395264

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:49:00 PM

Well, looking at the bright side. They actually made a "blockchain" phone. A true scam wouldn't leave the whitepaper stage. Finney has a separate hardware for a cold storage wallet. It is also a one-of-a-kind. The problem is the price. It costs $1000 when you can find cheaper blockchain phones. It's like a vanity project.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 03:48:55 AM

Well, looking at the bright side. They actually made a "blockchain" phone. A true scam wouldn't leave the whitepaper stage. Finney has a separate hardware for a cold storage wallet. It is also a one-of-a-kind. The problem is the price. It costs $1000 when you can find cheaper blockchain phones. It's like a vanity project.
I agree to your statement, hence the phone isn't have a precious stones or some kind of costly material, i would like to pay attention more on its use since it was a blockchain phone and as you've said there is a cheaper blockchain phones although i don't know other phones that are in the market right now but its proposed price was a way more cheaper than as expected.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:21:49 AM

I don't know about the other block chain phone in the market, but people are losing faith in this project because we don't see an accurate update about the project. I am completely in doubtful whether they are following the roadmap or not?
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:49:59 PM

I don't know about the other block chain phone in the market, but people are losing faith in this project because we don't see an accurate update about the project. I am completely in doubtful whether they are following the roadmap or not?

You should visit Sirin Labs' Telegram group at https://t.me/sirinlabs

I think Sirin Labs is focusing their marketing towards Asia. I see pictures of product launches in Bangladesh and Singapore. I think it is safe to say that Moshe Hogeg is not in charge of Sirin Labs or Finney anymore. I hope the new guys has marketing moxy.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:55:48 PM

I think Sirin Labs is focusing their marketing towards Asia. I see pictures of product launches in Bangladesh and Singapore. I think it is safe to say that Moshe Hogeg is not in charge of Sirin Labs or Finney anymore. I hope the new guys has marketing moxy.
Finney has tough competitor now -> HTC Exodus. I think it'll be really hard to sell the phones and SRN will never have a use case and price will never pick up! I have lost money on this(I was so stupid to buy in one of the moshe's scam) , So anyone thinking of investing don't - be safe.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:37:54 AM

Finney has tough competitor now -> HTC Exodus. I think it'll be really hard to sell the phones and SRN will never have a use case and price will never pick up! I have lost money on this(I was so stupid to buy in one of the moshe's scam) , So anyone thinking of investing don't - be safe.

Totally agreed with you this project fall under the shadow and now it looking hard for to get trust from the users again. There are a lot of projects in the market if someone really want to invest than he can pick from any of them instead of this. I also have so many concern about the future as like they did in past.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
onyabike

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:31:09 PM

This coin failed because the founder is a dirty scummy jew look at all the other projects he ran all failed and went to shit just like this one
onyabike

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:33:51 PM

Lol trying to market a 1000 us dollar phone in a poor country where not even 500 usd per month is the average wage lol yeah that's a brilliant idea lol

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: