Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Central banks - who stays behind?  (Read 1427 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:26:01 AM

in my view it all depends on banks itself because usually the government is behind the central banks and controlling it and probably only world banks is the real independent bank because not regulated by any countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 12:27:52 PM

If I understood well you mean the central state banks so they are under influence of governments. Formaly they shouldn't be but in fact they are. I know that in some countries they took some activities to test the blockchain and Bitcoin or tried to regulate it some way.

The govs already did it, there are some country who already regulated bitcoin as well, this is just for the govs purposed itself, i don't think they really do it without any purposed, besides that the govs itself hate with bitcoin because the network environment.
They hate it for the reason in the tax issues, with bitcoin they cannot collect taxes from the taxation online and criminals has a way to do anonymous transaction using bitcoin, it's not actually bitcoin only but the whole crypto world. We are here and we support bitcoin so it's going to be us against the government if they hate us.

That's one of my point about network environment, besides that, this is designed as decentralized which government can't control it.
And we have been already against the government in the first place.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:41:06 PM

In my opinion all of the central banks are interconnected. First central bank that survived to novaday was a Bank of England that gave reserves to FED. After the war Usa aka FED made Deutsche bank that used reserves of FED. Deutsche bank in turn made EU central bank giving him a reserves. Usa is very much in debt in Japan and China allowing them in turn to create their own central banks using FED reserves. So you can see all central banks are covering the same reserves and are interconnected.

Who stay behind them all? I dont know. But I guess its the people that pays themselves dividents out of it. You should ask yourself a question - Qui bono? Who wins in the sittuation, or rather who uses the sittuation.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:49:15 PM

If government sector is behind central banks then next in the line should be corporation, they pay for politician campaigns, they push laws and they dictate what will happen next. We have several strong families that are in top, Rothschild family, Soros, and in this point we can talk about illuminates, in some books they are on top of the pyramide.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:06:02 PM

Who stays behind central banks? What is your opinion?
I assume you're asking what backs central banks, and there isn't really an opinion to that.

Governments of each respective country back their own central bank through the security or power they provide, and the US is one big example of this. They back a private institution that would otherwise not have any power, and because of this everyone now uses the USD.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:34:52 PM

I dont remember exactly what english king it  was, but the guy took such a big loan to fight his little wars  that he had literally sold out the  royal treasury and all the tax flows from here on now were going to manage the debt. And thats the models of government today. All taxes goes to manage the debt and governments borrow the new money to do their obligations towards the people. In a summary its the taxes that are behind the central banks. And goverments are just a justification to take taxes. They are a lean of banks in a law terms.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

If you mean by "stays behind" is the one who is in charge in Central Banks, the answer is the Government.
In the case of most countries, the Central Bank is under the Government and the president is the one who appoints who will be the Central Bank Governor. The Central Bank Governor is the one in charge of the whole Central Bank. He or she is responsible for the monetary aspect of the country. It is very important to have a good Central Bank Governor because the role of the Central Bank is very important in the society. These are the major responsibility of the Central Bank:

1) Currency Management
2) Money Supplies
3) Interest Rates
4) Private and Public Bank Monitoring
5) Monetary Policy Making

If you think of it. The Central Bank is the mother of all banks in a country. No bank can operate without the permit from the Central Bank. And if a bank is in trouble for bankruptcy, that bank can ask for assistance from the Central Bank by lending it money for it to be saved.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

For me there is no difference in Central or commercial Bank. They are all cheats. Here is an example. You save money for old age, and the Central Bank carries out the issue because the government steals money. From this point all your savings worthless. Isn't that fraud?
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

If I understood well you mean the central state banks so they are under influence of governments. Formaly they shouldn't be but in fact they are. I know that in some countries they took some activities to test the blockchain and Bitcoin or tried to regulate it some way.

The govs already did it, there are some country who already regulated bitcoin as well, this is just for the govs purposed itself, i don't think they really do it without any purposed, besides that the govs itself hate with bitcoin because the network environment.
They hate it for the reason in the tax issues, with bitcoin they cannot collect taxes from the taxation online and criminals has a way to do anonymous transaction using bitcoin, it's not actually bitcoin only but the whole crypto world. We are here and we support bitcoin so it's going to be us against the government if they hate us.
correct, that is the reason why in many countries government always disagreed or disapproved the idea of bitcoins or any other coins to be legal. and obviously the reason behind that is because they cannot control and they cannot collect taxes from bitcoins. sad to say that mostly governors are corrupt.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

I think most of the people here answered your question already, it is the government. It is natural that they back up the central banks of their country, why? Because they based on how well their economy is by checking how well their central banks work.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:16:19 PM

If you are implying that governments control central banks, that is correct. While central banks are theoretically supposed to be independent, very few central bank governors can survive in their posts if they don't have the support of the government.

Indeed, it is controlled by the government, These central banks have massive lendings from the government, which are already impossible to pay back, so therefor at some day the bubble is going to burst, and some currencies are going to drop a hell of a lot, take for example the central bank of europe, where draghi is pumping out millions of euro's every day. The EU already has a debt of 11.656.129.521.903EUR

It´s crazy when this massive ponzi collapses. It´s not possible to keep pushing dollars and euros out so that the same 1% keep accumulating it without a major depression coming. I think the last subprime crisis was just peanuts comparing to what is coming if the model isn´t changed. Let´s get a few cryptos in the wallet . When the system collapses people must keep moving forward and something will be used to trade. IF computers keep running crypto is the answer..

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

The answer is still the government, we live in a country, and it is the duty of those who control the country's currency. If the state is already indicated corruption and collapse, we can be sure who controls behind it is another country that offers credit and lending interest rates, and of course it is difficult to stand on its own.

I think this question would only lead to one answer, because not significant

the government only counts micro and macro scale, and basic government analysis is used by each country's central bank, currency fluctative is only described by binary alghoritma.government only provides policies, and development regulations, the use of taxes for development budgets, so that corruption in goverment, only to enrich themselves.
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

If you are implying that governments control central banks, that is correct. While central banks are theoretically supposed to be independent, very few central bank governors can survive in their posts if they don't have the support of the government.

Indeed, it is controlled by the government, These central banks have massive lendings from the government, which are already impossible to pay back, so therefor at some day the bubble is going to burst, and some currencies are going to drop a hell of a lot, take for example the central bank of europe, where draghi is pumping out millions of euro's every day. The EU already has a debt of 11.656.129.521.903EUR

That is not exactly correct, if I remember correctly central banks are both public and private corporations, they have investors and they get profits like any other shareholder, this is one of those things that remain hidden from public knowledge because if people knew that then they will begin to make all kind of questions regarding their fiat.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:56:12 PM

That is not exactly correct, if I remember correctly central banks are both public and private corporations, they have investors and they get profits like any other shareholder, this is one of those things that remain hidden from public knowledge because if people knew that then they will begin to make all kind of questions regarding their fiat.

Central banks at most of the western countries are not public corporations and are usually being operated by the local government.
Why do they have to be operated by the local government?
Because they have the ability to print new money, and they can not give the permission to do so at private.

Central banks operating at public, as they have to, and I am pretty sure that there is a law enforcement about this thing./

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:29:20 AM

I think the op means that the people who are behind and supports the central banks. Am i right? well it is the solid economist and owners of the central banks who are obviously behind and make it strong, they will make it sure that no other competitor currency or system that will surpass or outnumber them, some of them are the one behind some news that bitcoin is a fraud and make an article that bitcoin is a bubble, last time when bitcoin is still growing they called it scam coin now bubble, also the biggest person who is behind the central banks are the government who impose tax and fees.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

The answer is still the government, we live in a country, and it is the duty of those who control the country's currency. If the state is already indicated corruption and collapse, we can be sure who controls behind it is another country that offers credit and lending interest rates, and of course it is difficult to stand on its own.

I think this question would only lead to one answer, because not significant

the government only counts micro and macro scale, and basic government analysis is used by each country's central bank, currency fluctative is only described by binary alghoritma.government only provides policies, and development regulations, the use of taxes for development budgets, so that corruption in goverment, only to enrich themselves.
It is not obvious that there is any central bank that controls bitcoin because as I know bitcoin do not have any owner and every one can freely deals in bitcoin because it is decentralized. How it is possible that there is some bank that controls bitcoin or who support bitcoin. I think the best supporter of bitcoin are the people itself because their investment will make up down in bitcoin world.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

Each country has its central bank which controls and regulates all the other banks within the country.
Central bank is controlled by none other than the respective government.
Central bank does not express any thing of its own other than the government's policies and ideas.
If a central bank issues a warning about an investment or asks investors to stay away,it announces it only with the consent of the respective government.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

Central banks at most of the western countries are not public corporations and are usually being operated by the local government.
Why do they have to be operated by the local government?
Because they have the ability to print new money, and they can not give the permission to do so at private.

Central banks operating at public, as they have to, and I am pretty sure that there is a law enforcement about this thing./

That is a mistake look for the information, central banks are independent and have share holders, they are both a private corporation and a public institution, the public part is promoted to death while the private part is always hidden from the public, many people do not want to believe that information and that is because if that was true then that will mean that the whole economy is a fraud but the whole economy is a fraud that is the point.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:16:06 PM

It's well known and at the same time hidden that rich families hold central banks. They are connected very well with the governments who are controlling, in association with them, all that can be controlled. Money is controlling everything. Who has money also has the control!

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:28:42 PM

Central banks issues related like corruption ofcourse officials who are encharged who were in this behind. If we are talking about money or wealth, it has to be everyones working out. It is precious, everyone needs and wants it. So why they need to get hard for themselves, why they need to waste time? If you embrace and grab it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: