Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is democracy always necessary ?  (Read 1317 times)
aloha99 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:31:38 PM

We all know that democracy means rule of the people. However, If a decision is adopted by the majority, It doesn't mean that It's totally true. Especially If the majority haven't good education level. In this case, should we consider that democracy Is dangerous for the global interest of the people ? What should we do in such cases
I hope you get my point

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

We all know that democracy means rule of the people. However, If a decision is adopted by the majority, It doesn't mean that It's totally true. Especially If the majority haven't good education level. In this case, should we consider that democracy Is dangerous for the global interest of the people ? What should we do in such cases
I hope you get my point

Education or educated people does not mean that they would always have the good interests of the punlic with them. DEMocracy meand the people and the people have diverse lifes and the differene n each and every one of them is the thing that makes democracy needed as this keans to let the people think that they would need and give and serve the public as much as you can
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

I hope you get my point
No.  Sometimes democracy gives too much freedom which is not good.  Uncontrolled that causes commotion.  People to rule is not necessary for countries where people claims power. Democracy may give freedom to choose on who to rule them but it also gives them the ability who choose that they can rule with them speaking around like a puppet.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Jaydeepjani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:41:16 AM

It is kind of necessary because people need the nation to be ruled by themselves and not some other random person . Democracy is framework of rules and therefore it becomes the poeple that make the rules and follow the rules
perfectliberty

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

I hope you get my point
Democracy isn't always necessary. Democracy means the rule of people. Democracy is freedom. Democracy is nice but what if majority of those who vote are uneducated or manipulated to become a vote buyer? Sometimes, democracy isn't good because some people take it for their advantage. Sometimes, it is also needed to have a strict government.
lazcemal

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:00 PM

democracy is not necessary. our dear leader knows the best for us.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:14:14 PM

In such a case, making the mass educated/aware should be utmost priority. Because democracy is really a good thing for any country because it allows the normal citizens to take decisions and rule.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

I hope you get my point

In war democracy stop, the republic elect a leader, who has goals and objectives to achieve. It's called the empire.with the support of the republic who has morphed into a war state the ennemies get crushed and democracy can be restored. In all events it's always better than barbarian occupation...

furthermore you fail in the trap of education. who tell you that educated can't have been feeded lies all along their education? For example imagine common core ruled by the friends of weinstein and hillary...

The real objectives is that most of soldiers under the leadership of the elected one are more or less okay with it, and clearly understand the perils and dangers that is posed by the enemies.

So actually to gain it's freedom from the western friends of hillary CHINA had to make great sacrifices. Today the friends of hillary worldwide, know or certainly will discover that there will be no hesitation to defend china from them.

What ever it takes.

Forward! Forward! Forward!

We are marching towards the sun,
Over our great Motherland,
and with the nation's hope on us,
We are an invincible force!

We are the sons of the workers and peasants
We are the armed forces of the People!
Fearless unyielding, heroically fight
Until all Reactionaries are wiped out .
And the banner of Mao Zedong is floating high!

Listen! The wind is roaring and the bugle is blowing;
Listen! How thunderously our revolutionary song roars!

Comrades, march forth united to the battlefields of liberation;
Comrades, march forth united to the frontiers of Motherland.
Forward! Forward!
Our army faces towards the Sun;
Marching towards the final victory
And the liberation of all our land!

of course hillary and her goons hate them.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Crankautist

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

Try readin "the best and the brightest" by david halberstam.

Edit:

Low iq people and idiots dont get to govern nations except avg. Iq of the population is already very low. I believe 90 is world average

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

I hope you get my point

Yes, democracy would always be that power wherein we have to always remember. Democracy is a power that shouldbalways be for the people. It should not be something that we should compromise against thenprogress or supposed development of a country.
Pekelangito

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

democracy has a good and bad side, for example, democracy will be necessary because it will give the majority the chance to vote who they want to lead them. but if people don't know how to really use this then it will never be good.
paranormall

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

I hope you get my point

no, I think it's dirty water, which is easy to catch fish. There must be a right choice)
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

i think the situation you told is impossible because in a class of students, there is group of person that has different beliefs so there is no unity.

democracy is good because the majority of people tells what is good for the cause

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

It's good to satisfy as large number of people as possible while ruling a country. But sometimes it's good to make an unpopular decision for the welfare of the nation than listening to the majority. Sometimes a smaller mass can be more correct than a large mass.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:50:56 PM

I hope you get my point

From my point of view, Democracy must only be for educated and clever people. Because of uneducated ones, most of the countries are ruled by some lunatic leaders. I think everybody does not have right to vote because voting is very critical stuff.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:07:07 PM

One of the most respected democratic values is freedom. For millennia many of the manifestations of freedom were not considered good. Even the greatest mind of antiquity, Aristotle, considered giving people the opportunity to live as they pleased, a sign of wrong, bad forms of government.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

if democracy work in welfare of common people and do not corruption then the democracy become strong.like this democracy is necessary. if in democracy there is corruption in it and the state become unstable then dictator ship is better than democracy

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:47:24 PM

I hope you get my point
Not entirely. Democracy simply states that the people has the right to express their opinions of certain issues to the government. Certain actions are also allowed such as strikes or rallies. But these opinions and actions are still controlled under the constitution. So the people does not really rule. It is not 100% freedom since there are still restrictions. But this is good so as to have control. Imagine being able to do whatever we want, I could see chaos! We can have the rights and freedom but limitations should still be set.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:11:30 PM

You make it sound like the democracy we have today is true democracy and the people actually do decide things. But this isnt the world we live in nor will it be. The decisions are made by a few powerful hands in the gov't

and yes they are smarter and likelier to make a better decision. However, at the very same time they could put their interests above the public (unethical but cmon its politics) or they could trade favors in order to advance

their careers (also unethical but cmon again still politics). That is why I hate the current system and do think if everyone is educated in your country that you should run a true free democracy system where everything is put

up to a vote!

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

In theory, sure, but unfortunately not in practice. Governing by majority creates minorities - whose interests are then more often than not underserved. And when you combine democracy with capitalism, the resulting governmental stew becomes an economy of haves and have-nots.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: