Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] Cointed ICO | 180 mio$ revenue | 100k GPUs | 100+ Bitcoin ATMs 🔥🔥  (Read 12643 times)
TedWalker91

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

I saw a Cointed ATM yesterday, I don't know whether its new or I just hadn't seen it before, but felt sort of strange, knowing that I'm an investor in this project. Felt proud to tell you the truth!

When I went to Vienna for a trip with my GF, besides from all the sigh seeing there is to do in Vienna, I specifically went to their website ATM tracker and fetched one of them and took a photo with it Cheesy !  I was and still am a proud investor of Cointed and owner of CTD!

I thought that I was the only one who used their tracker with tourism purposes Cheesy
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

I saw a Cointed ATM yesterday, I don't know whether its new or I just hadn't seen it before, but felt sort of strange, knowing that I'm an investor in this project. Felt proud to tell you the truth!

When I went to Vienna for a trip with my GF, besides from all the sigh seeing there is to do in Vienna, I specifically went to their website ATM tracker and fetched one of them and took a photo with it Cheesy !  I was and still am a proud investor of Cointed and owner of CTD!

I thought that I was the only one who used their tracker with tourism purposes Cheesy

Okay, now I'm certain that this is a thing now, since I did it as well last month Cheesy  Cool
UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Okay, now I'm certain that this is a thing now, since I did it as well last month Cheesy  Cool

I'm travelling to Vienna next week, I guess I will do this pilgrimage as well.
LevyThePiGuy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

Lets start an album where everyone publishes his "artistic" photo infront of a Cointed ATM, just like those losers do infront of the leaning tower of Piza!
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Lets start an album where everyone publishes his "artistic" photo infront of a Cointed ATM, just like those losers do infront of the leaning tower of Piza!

I'm in, although that ill be in Austria for the summer, but still ill keep track  of this albums development, and hopefully be there as well!
coin-continuum

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

I like that people are so passionate!
cointed_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Cointed - The future of money

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

We are proud to say that the ICO ended successfully! We are going to work even more fiercely now that you have given your trust! Please note that any questions regarding Cointed, and our tokens are going to be answered on our Telegram channel https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cointed_EN Thank you all! Best regards, The Cointed Team!

Cointed - The future of money www.cointedtoken.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: