Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenneth B. -My Artwork Thread- >Update 3/22/2024  (Read 373 times)
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2021, 10:38:53 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2024, 07:32:34 PM by Kenneth B Moon
Merited by 1Dq (3), ChiBitCTy (2), vizique (1), aoluain (1), mx12.levins (1)

Welcome to my thread my name is Kenneth, "It is my pleasure to present my original Bitcoin artworks as they're completed."
Here you will find works released as they are available. For more background information and artwork developments.

Thank you and hope you enjoy my artwork.

LATEST

BITCOIN AS A STILL-LIFE "VANITAS" PAINTING

Crypto Key Guard
Embrace the dawn of a new era by unlocking knowledge, especially in #Bitcoin. Change is inevitable and unstoppable. Oil on wood panel.
DM for interests.
1800.00 usd value

Digital Ephemera: Hornet's Vigil
Oil on wood panel, 12" x 12" inches.

Introducing -Digital Ephemera: Hornet's Vigil' 🌺⏳ Immerse yourself in a #contemporary vanitas scene where a digital hornet patiently waits amidst fleeting elements, symbolizing the transient nature of our #digital world. Now available for sale! DM for inquiries -or go to my website..

Available/offers open

Byte and Mortality: Techno Memento Mori

This work "Byte and Mortality" is a Bitcoin artwork with a contemporary reinterpretation of the traditional Dutch vanitas style, infused with modern symbolism. Executed with precision reminiscent of Dutch master painters, this oil on wood panel artwork juxtaposes classical vanitas motifs with contemporary elements, such as a prominent symbols, honey badger skull, books of knowledge, digital pens, mainboard, and a partially bitcoin coins. Through this fusion of old and new, the piece prompts reflection on the fleeting nature of wealth and the relentless progression of technology.

Vanitas painting is a type of Still-life GENRE created to symbolically visualize contemporary life.

I will cover cost of shipping and insurance.

Available/offers open

EARLIER WORKS BELOW

Bitcoin Atlas

Image link: https://imgur.com/REinkFj

Bitcoin Atlas, 38″ x 48″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021
Bitcoin Atlas stands at the edge of the world bearing the weight of universal node of Bitcoin. Atlas is the leader of the Cryptography rebellion against Fiat system, he is burden with great responsibility by engulfing the Titanomachy of Gold and Silver system. His chains break free as the money tree goes Burrr, ships of a legacy system break apart and fall from grace. Green blocks indicate new additions of a strengthening Global Monetary Network. Platonic objects populate three-dimensional space as Archimedean solids link him to universal sovereignty. Amongst the wreckage standing alone looking away is a White Rabbit waiting for whom to Red Pill.

AVAILBLE

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger, 32″ x 38″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2022
SOLD

"Defenders" of the Bitcoin network

Defenders, 60″ x 72″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021

"Defenders", of the Bitcoin network represents, Amazonians, Romans, Barbarians, Vikings, all yielding weapons of its network. A white rabbit is in the mist of seeking more to red pill. A global community stand together to support the soundest monetary financial system ever created. And for those who are unwilling to understand Bitcoin is call the upon the pale horse.

SOLD

Not my bank

Not my bank, 24″ x 28″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021
SOLD

“Cypherpunks evolution” -Triumphant Bitcoin”

Cypherpunks evolution, 38″ x 48″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021

In “Cypherpunk’s evolution” -Triumphant Bitcoin” is the final reading of the white paper, moments before transformation. And the inevitable denial of the current monetary system.

Stunned and laser eyed Cypherpunk’s break pizza symbolically to commemorating the first purchase ever made in Bitcoin. Artifacts such as old cell phones, VHS tapes, headphones litter the table tying its historical past to current future. Colorful costumes link the Cypherpunk’s scale and variety spread across the planet today. Characters express themselves as free and beautiful while restricting cultural constraints. Curtains set the stage while digital nodes connect Cypherpunk’s with a floating holographic table leading into a background of cyberspace. Denial exposed in gold finds its way into awaking and feebly walks away as failed progress. Finally, the center Cypherpunk is all of us, faceless, holding a physical Bitcoin linking the real world of past. Once the White Paer has been read and its contents understood, a transformational moment arrives, a fourth digital turning Bitcoiner's to reap the rewards of a digital pizza floating in the sky.

SOLD

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 08:39:51 PM

Love Kens work.

I've been buying his Liquid NFTs on Raretoshi.
An awesome set of Aquatic creatures representing the ownership of BTC amount as a Marine Animal we all know and love...

From little fishes up to the big whales Smiley worth checking out.

Viz
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 07:44:39 PM

Thank you Vizique!
thanks everyone I'm learning everyday, please excuse me as I stumble.

Thanks!
selassiesoildier
Copper Member

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 08:28:27 PM

Also a collector or Kenneth’s work. Welcome to the space Ken, we are happy you are dedicating your talents to Bitcoin BTC
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 10:21:12 PM

Also a collector or Kenneth’s work. Welcome to the space Ken, we are happy you are dedicating your talents to Bitcoin BTC

Thank you selassiesoildier I so happy to be part of this incredible movement. Will be presenting work as i go.

Thank you again!

BTC Moon
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 01:00:07 AM

New update, latest work and follow ups..
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 09:12:49 PM

update
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:33:55 PM

Welcome to my thread my name is Kenneth, "It is my pleasure to present my original Bitcoin artworks as they're completed."
Here you will find works released as they are available. For more background information and artwork developments.

Thank you and hope you enjoy my artwork.

LATEST

BITCOIN AS A STILL-LIFE "VANITAS" PAINTING

Crypto Key Guard
Embrace the dawn of a new era by unlocking knowledge, especially in #Bitcoin. Change is inevitable and unstoppable. Oil on wood panel.
DM for interests.
1800.00 usd value

Digital Ephemera: Hornet's Vigil

Introducing -Digital Ephemera: Hornet's Vigil' 🌺⏳ Immerse yourself in a #contemporary vanitas scene where a digital hornet patiently waits amidst fleeting elements, symbolizing the transient nature of our #digital world. Now available for sale! DM for inquiries -or go to my website..

Available/offers open

Byte and Mortality: Techno Memento Mori

This work "Byte and Mortality" is a Bitcoin artwork with a contemporary reinterpretation of the traditional Dutch vanitas style, infused with modern symbolism. Executed with precision reminiscent of Dutch master painters, this oil on wood panel artwork juxtaposes classical vanitas motifs with contemporary elements, such as a prominent symbols, honey badger skull, books of knowledge, digital pens, mainboard, and a partially bitcoin coins. Through this fusion of old and new, the piece prompts reflection on the fleeting nature of wealth and the relentless progression of technology.

Vanitas painting is a type of Still-life GENRE created to symbolically visualize contemporary life.

I will cover cost of shipping and insurance.

Available/offers open

EARLIER WORKS BELOW

Bitcoin Atlas

Image link: https://imgur.com/REinkFj

Bitcoin Atlas, 38″ x 48″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021
Bitcoin Atlas stands at the edge of the world bearing the weight of universal node of Bitcoin. Atlas is the leader of the Cryptography rebellion against Fiat system, he is burden with great responsibility by engulfing the Titanomachy of Gold and Silver system. His chains break free as the money tree goes Burrr, ships of a legacy system break apart and fall from grace. Green blocks indicate new additions of a strengthening Global Monetary Network. Platonic objects populate three-dimensional space as Archimedean solids link him to universal sovereignty. Amongst the wreckage standing alone looking away is a White Rabbit waiting for whom to Red Pill.

AVAILBLE

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger, 32″ x 38″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2022
SOLD

"Defenders" of the Bitcoin network

Defenders, 60″ x 72″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021

"Defenders", of the Bitcoin network represents, Amazonians, Romans, Barbarians, Vikings, all yielding weapons of its network. A white rabbit is in the mist of seeking more to red pill. A global community stand together to support the soundest monetary financial system ever created. And for those who are unwilling to understand Bitcoin is call the upon the pale horse.

SOLD

Not my bank

Not my bank, 24″ x 28″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021
SOLD

“Cypherpunks evolution” -Triumphant Bitcoin”

Cypherpunks evolution, 38″ x 48″ inches, Oil on canvas, 2021

In “Cypherpunk’s evolution” -Triumphant Bitcoin” is the final reading of the white paper, moments before transformation. And the inevitable denial of the current monetary system.

Stunned and laser eyed Cypherpunk’s break pizza symbolically to commemorating the first purchase ever made in Bitcoin. Artifacts such as old cell phones, VHS tapes, headphones litter the table tying its historical past to current future. Colorful costumes link the Cypherpunk’s scale and variety spread across the planet today. Characters express themselves as free and beautiful while restricting cultural constraints. Curtains set the stage while digital nodes connect Cypherpunk’s with a floating holographic table leading into a background of cyberspace. Denial exposed in gold finds its way into awaking and feebly walks away as failed progress. Finally, the center Cypherpunk is all of us, faceless, holding a physical Bitcoin linking the real world of past. Once the White Paer has been read and its contents understood, a transformational moment arrives, a fourth digital turning Bitcoiner's to reap the rewards of a digital pizza floating in the sky.

SOLD

update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: