Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential October 2017  (Read 20252 times)
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:51:31 PM

So it was really ZenCash (ZEN). Some people on reddit found that out somehow before the report was delivered, and there was a guy two days ago who claimed to have put his 'entire life savings' into ZEN. The price pretty much tripled. Outstanding results from a newsletter. Anyone here subscribed in it for long time? What's the price to join?
It's $3000 for lifetime and $100 every year for some special service. They're making discount from time to time as far as i read.

Thanks man. Is it something which has been operating for some time or is it just a meme? Do they have a verified track record of their picks somewhere? How long have they been around for?
I wouldn't mind paying 3000$ if all is in place.

Also do you know of other crypto newsletter with sound track record?
You're welcome. This is the only one i know of. They're the one who guessed NEO at $0.11 and explained why it would be huge in the future. They have some bull eye shots and it's good to follow them. I added September issue in one of my previous posts. $3000 is a little too much(for me at least) but you might find it online(leaks) too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:18:43 AM

How do you buy pbc .. all memberships are sold out for now?

When will it be available again?
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:07:39 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 03:09:05 AM by rocoro

Ok truth about Verge now:

Private: Verge (XVG) has a rich list, so it's not private. Put a Verge address in the blockchain explorer (or here) and see for yourself how much money it has, as well as all of its past transactions. If they've sent money, you can see to which addresses they've sent it.
While the IP address of the transaction maker is hidden through TOR and/or I2P, that's only one part of the privacy equation. Almost all coins, including Bitcoin, can be run over TOR or I2P to hide an IP address. In fact, Verge is essentially just Bitcoin over TOR/I2P. A blockchain must be completely private in order to be a private coin, but the Verge blockchain is as public as Bitcoin's blockchain. To Bitcoin's credit, they have never claimed to be private.

Untraceable: Since all Verge transactions are visible on the blockchain, all Verge transactions can be traced. On their home page, Verge claims to be "completely untraceable." But put a Verge address in a blockchain explorer (try DGjVzyPaKMBiwzWoQyVsEAD2YLT5xoht9z) and you can see its balance and related transactions. It's completely traceable.

Secure: Transactions are cryptographically secure.

Fungible: Since no transactions are private, the potential exists for an entity to block or blacklist certain coins, making them less valuable than the others. See the note on the lack of Bitcoin fungibility below since the same principle applies to Verge.

Also regarding Zencash:  

As far as I know it is not trustless setup.  

I personally would not buy these coins, they have backdoors and transactions *could* be rolledback.  

Just my .02 crypto-cents
clickvicky

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:03:43 AM

PM if you want october issue
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

So, I need to remember about Thursday and be prepared to take some risk as it will impossible read the original first.
clickvicky

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

Palm beach group newsletter October released - target is 250$
https://selly.gg/p/fa46d39e
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

Insane sell walls keeping it from dipping below $20.

Wait 4 hours.  If it doesn't dip below $20, pull the trigger.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

One thing about it.....its drawn interest in ALL privacy coins....which is a very good thing.
We're going to all need them ......soon.  Wink

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:49:45 PM

So it was really ZenCash (ZEN). Some people on reddit found that out somehow before the report was delivered, and there was a guy two days ago who claimed to have put his 'entire life savings' into ZEN. The price pretty much tripled. Outstanding results from a newsletter. Anyone here subscribed in it for long time? What's the price to join?

Let's put it in perspective.  He recommended a bunch of cryptos long before the crypto explosion that happened earlier this year when Ethereum announced the Alliance.  Almost as long as a year earlier.  He simply got lucky, especially on Antshares (now NEO).

That being said, luck favors the prepared.  It's simply not realistic to take that singular Antshares gain out of context and assume it's normal ex-post facto.  There's only one Chinese Ethereum and that was it.  It won't happen ever again.
Miderian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

It's $3000 for lifetime and $100 every year for some special service. They're making discount from time to time as far as i read.

Thanks man. Is it something which has been operating for some time or is it just a meme? Do they have a verified track record of their picks somewhere? How long have they been around for?
I wouldn't mind paying 3000$ if all is in place.

Also do you know of other crypto newsletter with sound track record?

Actually, I'm a member of PBC and can hopefully answer this

I'm not allowed to share everything, as I obviosuly don't want to devalue their membership, or lose mine.... LOL

But I hope this helps.  Over all, Teeka (as of September) has picked 26 Cryptocoins since 2016, with an AVERAGE of just over 1,000% return

I'm not sure how to add images here, I TRIED with the image button but it didnt work.  Anyway,
Pictures, stats, video of PBC members area and more https://jefflenney.com/investing/palm-beach-confidential-review/

LMK if you have any questions -  I"ve been a member since July, and it's 100% worth it. Smiley

He said average 1000% return..
My pic before he said that is SONM.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:28:29 PM

Does anybody have October Issue other than Zencash part? 
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

Have you guys really had a good experience with this report? I've bought so many garbage courses, but this one looks interesting!
Sikka157

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:21:58 PM

How trustworthy are the reports from this Palm Beach Research Group? They claim that they predicted a huge rise in NEO price when it was worth pennies. If that is true, it would have been a huge return. Now, I saw a report from them about ZenCash. I owned a few ZEN which I sold after the price increase only to see their report after I sold.
Miner2525

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

How trustworthy are the reports from this Palm Beach Research Group? They claim that they predicted a huge rise in NEO price when it was worth pennies. If that is true, it would have been a huge return. Now, I saw a report from them about ZenCash. I owned a few ZEN which I sold after the price increase only to see their report after I sold.

They have 26 open positions.  They can't predict shit, nor can anyone else.  All they can do is filter cryptos by the fundamentals and hope for the best.
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

They have 26 open positions.  They can't predict shit, nor can anyone else.  All they can do is filter cryptos by the fundamentals and hope for the best.

Doesn’t matter really. The newsletter goes out to thousands of whales that buy what they recommend.

Miner2525

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:23:42 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:02:50 AM by Miner2525

Doesn’t matter really. The newsletter goes out to thousands of whales that buy what they recommend.

Not necessarily whales, just mainstream dumb money with at least a moderate amount of capital judging by the "rags-to-riches" testimonials.

Look, at least its not $3K per year as is traditional in the publishing industry.  So it's affordable by most anyone.

The real question is how effective his B.I.T.S. filtering system is (in terms of long-term viability to avoid a systemic failure as all systems are wont to do).  The boots-on-the ground research may be the most important part of all.  But I'm skeptical all 26 picks have had that much vetting.  About 60% are just short-term trades to profit from expected events, so probably not done there.
awareentity

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

Its obtainable from many sources like telegram/ reddit/ fb groups about few hourse after official release...
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

Zen it´s probably the best private coin (because it´s more than a coin, it does encrypted messaging, hidding from ISP, country ban protection, etc etc),
I´ve been supportive about the project in this speculation threat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078049.0..

I´m felling too bad that i sold most of my ZEN at 9$ when the pump started because i didn´t know about this palm report, and i expected it to fall back to 6$ as is was doing really bad in last weeks. Now it´s too expensive to buy again and to difficult to mine.  Cry .

Next time i will hold when SUMOKOIN pumps, this project reminds me a lot of ZEN, as ZEN is an improved zCash, Sumo is a improved Monero, crossing fingers.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:41:27 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:18:44 AM by vipgelsi

Can you guys confirm if this is true on Solarcoin.

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3985718/ok-biz-the-cat-is-out-of-the-bag-get-into-slr-it

I am wondering if its fake news.

toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:23:09 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:47:06 AM by toddy47

Overpriced already, $0.25 per coin, 36 mil circulation, total supply is nearly 100 billion! $25 Billion marketcap if coin stays at current value once all coins are in circulation. Unless there is a huge burn, I don't see much future profit in this coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: