Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Sports Betting Thread Prediction  (Read 228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:01:17 AM
Merited by Wandika (20), gandame (5), Wowcoin (3)

Heya guys! I want to make this idea for a very long time since I'm against on too many Separated Tipster threads created on gambling discussion and I think it needs to be compiled on a general thread like this. So I come up with an idea to make a list of active tipster as well as the owner of it. The main purpose of this thread is to move all existing tipster thread here. I will give some example below in proper format. But for the meantime. I will give the list of existing thread that actively posting some bet prediction.

Initial List of Active Tipster

How List your Tipster Thread Here?

• 1.) Fill up the FORM Below
Code:
Bitcointalk Username:
Link to your Tipster Thread:
  • 2.)Comment below the Form you fill up
  • 3.)Wait for my update

I will update this thread every Sunday and this thread is open for posting of your own betting tips. I will add too some betting stats feature on the list so that everyone can see who's prediction is the BEST to follow. I'm open for suggestion that will help to improve this thread. I highly encourage everyone to give an honest opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
Merited by Wandika (5)

Other than just username and link to thread, I think it will be nice and more informative if you can add few more tables like below;

Rank (based on win%) | User | Link/Thread | Total Prediction | Wins | Losses | Win %

Also if you can than list them according to win % so that thread with more profitable tips will always remain in top.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Other than just username and link to thread, I think it will be nice and more informative if you can add few more tables like below;

Rank (based on win%) | User | Link/Thread | Total Prediction | Wins | Losses | Win %

Also if you can than list them according to win % so that thread with more profitable tips will always remain in top.

Good Idea. Actually that's what I'm planning. I'm still collecting data for each tipster thread. You can help me gathering this info so that the process will be more faster. I will contact each user that listed above to request for their statistics report of their prediction thread, maybe tomorrow since I'm still busy on my personal matters thingy. Thanks for giving feedback here.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

That would be very awesome if somebody could collect all the data and rank them.  For all we know, they could really be losers.

Edit:  

Good Idea. Actually that's what I'm planning. I'm still collecting data for each tipster thread. You can help me gathering this info so that the process will be more faster. I will contact each user that listed above to request for their statistics report of their prediction thread, maybe tomorrow since I'm still busy on my personal matters thingy. Thanks for giving feedback here.

Nice...  Here's a tip in knowing who the winners and the losers are.  The winners always keep records of their bets, the losers don't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

this is a very good suggestion,
because we need to know their reputation before starting to follow the tips they provide,
because without it we can not easily trust them to follow his tips.
I also often follow the tips of some tipster but sometimes there is a right and some are often failed

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

It would be hard to implement but indeed that is a good idea. Best to probably just do this on a spreadsheet, as it would be extremely hard to always type out the percentages. Although you can have some sort of formula on the sheet that would output a formatted version that you can just paste on this thread, but it is still much work.

Good luck though on compiling that data. It would definitely be an extreme challenge, as you need to constantly check:
a. The tipster thread
b. Their posted tips
c. If the tip won
d. Input data on sheet
e. Output data here.

Maybe someone can write a bot for it.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5930

Meh.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

I'd like to see this getting added too, not sure but maybe some kind of bot would help you out in keeping it up to date.

Also, didn't you have a prediction thread or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Great initiative nonetheless, will spend some merit on this one! Smiley

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

Very useful thread indeed. If this  thread will be fully utilize by OP. Then we will have no problem on searching different prediction thread and we can easily compared the skills of each one by doing a ranking on their stats. Is this compilation is in general sports betting thread?

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

-snip-

I'd like to see this getting added too, not sure but maybe some kind of bot would help you out in keeping it up to date.

Also, didn't you have a prediction thread or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Actually, my initial plan is to migrate all tipster thread here. I mean who has own tipster thread might post their prediction here instead of on their separate thread so that we can easily compare their status on a single thread. But I think it was hard to do so I guess I will be manually adding their stats here. I'm planning to start from zero so that the ranking will be fair for them. I will still ask first for their cooperation. Maybe I will contact them on weekends when I'm free and complete all info on this thread.

Very useful thread indeed. If this thread will be fully utilized by OP. Then we will have no problem with searching different prediction thread and we can easily be compared the skills of each one by doing a ranking on their stats. Is this compilation is in general sports betting thread?

Thanks for the compliment and merits. This thread is for a general sports betting which means any prediction on sports is allowed here. I hope that you find this thread a helpful tool on for choosing the right bet on sports betting.

I encourage everyone to help me in finding other tipster thread out there that still not listed above. That will really help to make this list accurate and useful to all of us.  Wink
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

-snip-

Actually, my initial plan is to migrate all tipster thread here. I mean who has own tipster thread might post their prediction here instead of on their separate thread so that we can easily compare their status on a single thread. But I think it was hard to do so I guess I will be manually adding their stats here. I'm planning to start from zero so that the ranking will be fair for them. I will still ask first for their cooperation. Maybe I will contact them on weekends when I'm free and complete all info on this thread.

Very useful thread indeed. If this thread will be fully utilized by OP. Then we will have no problem with searching different prediction thread and we can easily be compared the skills of each one by doing a ranking on their stats. Is this compilation is in general sports betting thread?

Thanks for the compliment and merits. This thread is for a general sports betting which means any prediction on sports is allowed here. I hope that you find this thread a helpful tool on for choosing the right bet on sports betting.

I encourage everyone to help me in finding other tipster thread out there that still not listed above. That will really help to make this list accurate and useful to all of us.  Wink

Just a recommendation, can you change the title to "List of Sports Betting Prediction Thread" instead? I think its much more proper, just my 2 cents.

If you would implement the recommendations of people here about tracking the predictions, grading the bets, and ranking the tipsters on this thread, this will extremely be a hit! To be honest, no one is really tracking the predictions of these tipsters and no one can really tell which tipster is telling the truth about their stats. Something like this will change all of that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: